[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is Zack Snyder the most seminal director of our generation?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 8

File: KINOMATOGRAPHY2.jpg (541KB, 1686x1638px) Image search: [Google]
KINOMATOGRAPHY2.jpg
541KB, 1686x1638px
Everyone is copying him now.
>>
File: grannysPeachTea.gif (2MB, 500x200px) Image search: [Google]
grannysPeachTea.gif
2MB, 500x200px
Shame no one is copying his visionary jar of piss.
>>
>>81597146
he posted it again
>>
>>81597146
LMAO SO TRUE
>>
>>81597146
HOLD MUH BEER XD
>>
Seminal sounds sorta like 'Semen'
>>
>>81597146
Hack Snyder hasn't made a single good movie other than Dawn of The Dead.
Prove me wrong.
>>
>>81597267
BvS is a masterpiece
>>
>>81597200
Strangely that is a pretty accurate picture
>>
>>81597290
Fuck yeah it is.
A master piece of shit.
>>
Looks like they're both copying Peter Jackson.
>>
>>81597242
It comes from the same Latin root word.

"Seminal" means to be a father of, planting seed
>>
Are those stills from the MTG movie
>>
>>81597290
Kek
>>
>>81597343
lol btfo rekt
>>
Thor will use it appropriately like a flashback or historic narrative, Hack uses this style all the time in lieu of an actual story
>>
File: Zack-Snyder.jpg (337KB, 667x895px) Image search: [Google]
Zack-Snyder.jpg
337KB, 667x895px
>>81597146
Zack "The Hack" Snyder is a Ayn Rand worshipping closet faggot who loads his movies with faux machismo homoeroticism and you WB/DC fuckboi's love it all over your face like the fucking cucks your are!!!FACT!!!
>>
>>81597463
DCucks BTFO
>>
>>81597146

No, the director of Thor 3 has actually made good movies.
>>
File: Typical Californian.png (230KB, 313x321px) Image search: [Google]
Typical Californian.png
230KB, 313x321px
>>81597463
>>
>>81597970
Nope, after enduring Batman v Superman, subjecting myself to this would be like getting raped by a clown and then willingly throwing myself into an orgy sponsored by Ringling Brothers. A tragic comedy.

Looks like more of the same fucking trash from Zack "The Hack" Snyder while he seemed to tell the guy who did the color grading "yeah, desaturated the FUCK out of it and make it look like it's projected on Satans ass cheeks after he ate Mexican and splattered magma hot diarrhea all over Hell". I noticed it's also shot in 1:85:1, just like The Avengers.........Ceiling Cat Almighty DC/Warner Bros. is desperate when they copy another movies fucking aspect ratio! Nothing actually wrong with 1:85:1, as it's my favorite of the formats, but it's just one of those little things that shows WB has no fucking clue and even thinks the aspect ratio is something that needs to be ripped off.

It looks like a Justice League movie made in the 90's by Joel Schumacher if he was an emo-Do-You-Even-Lift?-closet-case who listens to Marilyn Manson instead of a flaming homosexual.

Warner Bros. must be run by teh gays given that they keep hiring that gym rat Snyder, whose films are loaded with homoeroticism, and keep casting effeminate beta twinks like Ezra Miller and Eddie Redmayne in their movies, both of whom starred in last years WB production - Fantastic Glory Holes and Where to Find Them. Add in a scrawny 90lbs Wonder Woman, when Alexandra DaDDario was the obvious choice, who comes from an island of lesbians and the hilariously butch Aquaman and it makes me think they should have went full Rocky Horror with this shit since it looks like the Justice League's enemy in this flick is heterosexuality with a mid-life crisis Bruce Wayne struggling with his latent love for Dick (Grayson) while the only thing Snyder lifts at the gym is big black cock into his mouth!!!FACT!!! https://youtu.be/bIKajSQ9DB0
>>
File: Typical Californian 2.jpg (98KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Typical Californian 2.jpg
98KB, 1280x720px
>>81598127
>>
>>81598203
(You) a fuckboi who LOVES WB/DC aka Would Blow Dark Cock!!!FACT!!!
>>
>>81597200

Marvel is in a sales slump and their comics have turned to shit.
>>
File: 1491276119337.png (147KB, 1912x872px) Image search: [Google]
1491276119337.png
147KB, 1912x872px
>>81598243
>>
>>81597200
wew
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.