[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>contrarians will defend this

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 3

File: 6a6d97d72a13e1b1236ad66ec8bbeb82.jpg (180KB, 1200x675px) Image search: [Google]
6a6d97d72a13e1b1236ad66ec8bbeb82.jpg
180KB, 1200x675px
>>
comfy kino
>>
it's slow burn
>>
>>81596656
It's only offence is that it has to constantly shoehorn in Breaking Bad characters to try and draw in that audience.
>>
>>81597461
That's why I can't respect the show. It's such a cheap pandering move.
>>
>>81597461
As long as they stick all that shit into mike's reddit-baiting storyline I'm fine.
Brotherly rivalry kino is GOAT as far as I'm concerned.
>>
>>81597605
Well I mean it was going to happen considering it's a spin off but I think it had gone overboard.
>>
>>81597461
>>81597605
name one besides the old guy and the chicano drug dealer
>>
When is jimmy finally going to realise that chuck is never going to love him?
>>
>>81596656
It's an intense examination into the Byzantine world of lawyering, showcasing a wide range of perspectives, as well as respectful consideration towards the source material, including a few delightful callbacks and Easter eggs.
>>
>>81597739
this season, when he rats him out
>>
>>81597715
Tuco, No Doze, Gonzo, the arrogant stock broker, the weapons dealer, Krazy 8, the twins and Gus Fring is going to be in this season.
>>
It's actually great do. Even the BB pandering is kept to a minimal and doesn't really distract.
>>
Will jimmy finally fuck kim or what?
>>
>>81597871
I'm pretty sure he fucks her on a daily basis
>>
>>81597871
Didn't that already happen?
>>
>>81596656
It moves too slowly, Saul is an absolute cuck and is taking way too long to realize his brother hates him, too many BB references or appearances, and a lot of the legal aspects are obscenely unrealistic.
>>
>>81598035
>taking way too long to realize his brother hates him
Please actually watch the show and give it your full attention
>>
>>81596656
Yet it's a critically acclaimed show.
So by /tv/ logic, those shitting on it are once again the contrarians.
>>
>>81597359
You faggots are worse than the Fly Episode defenders
>>
>>81597871
why would anyone want to fuck that hag

she looks like shes aged 15 years since last season
>>
All I remember in Season 2 was a bunch of boring workplace drama

>OH NO! Jimmy didn't tell his boss!
>Jimmy tries to get fired from his well paying job!
>Jimmy's girlfriend wants a different firm!

Plus given how its a prequel, it ruins all the suspense. I don't know if Saul was the right character to give a prequel to.
>>
>>81598913
Fly is unironically terrible but bcs is a genuinely solid show, eat a dick
>>
>>81596656
Is Mike still alive in the show?
>>
>on the next episode of AMC's Better Call Saul

>Jimmy may or may not be in trouble with Chuck

>Kim does some tedious paperwork scenes

>There's a call back to BRB

>Meanwhile Mike spends 35 minutes checking the tire pressure on his car.
>>
File: 1455201583485.jpg (10KB, 250x236px) Image search: [Google]
1455201583485.jpg
10KB, 250x236px
>>81596656
this show is so fucking comfy that i feel like sinking into heaven while watching.

shit taste btw anon
>>
I just don't understand it. They took the comic relief character, gave him a spinoff, but didn't make it funny.
>>
>>81599038
>I don't know if Saul was the right character to give a prequel to

he wasn't. he was a funny scum bag lawyer, he doesn't need season upon season of boring backstory. this whole show is undeserved and would have worked better as just a light comedy about saul and his lawyer antics.
>>
>>81598913
>not agreeing that the fly is the one of the best Breaking Bad eps
normal fag get out!
>>
File: 1491379147384.jpg (12KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
1491379147384.jpg
12KB, 480x360px
>>81596656
I'M THE ONE WHO WA WA WALKS!
>>
>>81599212
Mike gets an oil change on an all new episode of Better Call Saul
>>
this will be the last season anyways if the ratings are any indication
>>
>>81598913
>>81599155
Fly's a great episode despite it obviously lacking the budget of the other episodes of that season.
It shows that ultimately Jesse and Walt aren't good partners for one another and that Jesse is a continued annoyance to Walt, like a fly.
>>
>>81599276
It also ruins the drama given how fun Saul is from BB.

I mean, I highly doubt anything terrible is going to happen to Chuck or Kim.
>>
>>81598913
At least the Fly episode had some character development

BCS had a 6 minute intro that developed literally nothing to the plot or the characters
>>
>>81599249
i really dont know what the hell vince was thinking when he was writing this. he takes a character known for being the funny jackass side kick and write his backstory as this elaborate drama about boring office lawyer crap and how his brother is a mental case that is trying to ruin his life

like....what the fuck? its just so fucking unnecessary
>>
>>81598913
you're worse than trash you pleb
>>
>it's incredibly slow and barely anything happens, so it must be really good!

Sure is 2001 in here
>>
>>81599447
I just think he's lazy and overrated. Most of the S3 premiere was people doing mundane shit like working at Cinnabon or taking apart a car for 10 minutes straight leading up to something actually important happening, as if the previous pointless 9 minutes made the happening more impactful. There's just nothing going on and he's dragging it out.
>>
>>81596656
Wexler feet. It's all I want on my television.
Thread posts: 40
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.