[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>listen to the tapes, clay.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

File: VJAkDu2c.jpg (32KB, 512x512px) Image search: [Google]
VJAkDu2c.jpg
32KB, 512x512px
>listen to the tapes, clay.
>>
>>81595441

In all seriousness Tony is the bestest friend I have ever seen in a movie or a TV show. Never have I seen such unwavering support. I thought for sure Tony was going to kick Clay's ass at the end of that one episode.
>>
>Lis in tootha tapes, Clay

What did he mean by this?
>>
I hate that character so fucking much. He doesn't fit into the show at all, he looks like he's 40 and from the 50's.
>>
>>81595441
Was he the spicc from That 70's show? They both have that lisp.
>>
>>81595500
>tony
>not Jeff

Tony's a great guy and a one of a kind friend, but he's no Jeff
>>
>>81595441
>you now realize that everyone told Clay his was the worst not because he killed her, but because he was the only one that cared enough to blame himself.
>>
>>81595580
>Was he the spicc from That 70's show?
Are you legit retarded? He'd be 40+ years older if this was him.
>>
Did he tell his father about the tapes? Because in the 1st episode he speaks to his father in spanish when Clay was near them and the subject of Hannah's suicide was discussed and the fathers responds to him, in spanish "if you ever do that to your mother I will kill you".
>>
>>81595441
Is this show good? I hear it cuts close to the bone for losers in school. I want to watch a good depressing show.
>>
>>81595881
No, he meant, if Tony never commits suicide he would kill him. Tony also says afterwards to Clay, "he really is that thick".
It was just a moment of comic relief.
>>
>>81595881
I'm pretty sure the dad knew about his classmates suicide, thats why he said that.
>>
>>81595955
/tv/ doesn't like it like every other show, but in reality it's a solid 7/10
>>
>>81595955
It's not that good. It's watchable if you like the tone.
>>
File: serveimage.jpg (298KB, 3496x4024px) Image search: [Google]
serveimage.jpg
298KB, 3496x4024px
>>81595955
its decent
it will make you feel
>>
This is gonna be the new meme, isn't it

Damn it, Tony.
>>
I would've cared about the dead girl if she's at least cute or hot, but she looks like an annoying bitch so the whole series felt pointless to me.
>>
File: 1464575015170.jpg (31KB, 528x528px) Image search: [Google]
1464575015170.jpg
31KB, 528x528px
>>81595591
Jeff was the best bro. RIP
>>
>>81595591

Jeff's death was 1 million times sadder than Hannah cutting down the road and not across the street
>>
>>81595500

Jeff is literally bestchadbro clay could have.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.