[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is it legit how guys pick up girls on tv? Does it work?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 3

File: 8.jpg (191KB, 1084x940px) Image search: [Google]
8.jpg
191KB, 1084x940px
Is it legit how guys pick up girls on tv? Does it work?
>>
Absolutely.
>>
File: jonah hill cencored.png (136KB, 250x358px) Image search: [Google]
jonah hill cencored.png
136KB, 250x358px
ye
>>
If you're attractive and she is single it's almost guaranteed you're going to get into her pants if you approach her with confidence.
>>
>>81591645
Obviously. Why would they show it this way if it wasn't true?
>>
all you have to do is have confidence and lie to them
>>
File: 1111.jpg (6KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
1111.jpg
6KB, 225x225px
I have had two girls do this shit to me recently bros!

Both times at Whole Foods.
>>
Just beeeeee yourself :)
>>
Never ever ever be yourself. Assume a role and never let your mask slip.
>>
>>81591858
Wht did you do sexually?
Cum prematurly?
Eat their ass out?
premium sex that lasts for more than 20 minutes?
>DEATILS
>>
>>81591963
nada. I have a gf. Still flattering though.
>>
>>81591992
Noice
>>
>>81591992
>I have a gf.
thats why it happened.
>>
what does pussy smell like?
>>
>>81592057
nah bros. It happened because I go to the gym 6 times a week and am more stylish than 99% men.

Put in work anons. I'm only 5'11.
>>
>>81592065
Pussy
>>
>>81592065
Dont know, but how does it look like?
>>
>>81591645
Bryce was far too charming and likeable to convince in that role. Not charming like sleazy (The black Antz-looking guy was that role), just genuinely fun, friendly,m and well-meaning.
This scene and the 2 rapes stuck out like a sore thumb, blatant contrivances mandated by the plot's need for a villain. I got the intended "point"- Sometimes rapists can seem friendly, shocker- but they way overshot the mark by hiring young Chris Pratt to play him. Shit, defending the creepy photographer from Monty, texting Jessica after Justin lost it with her/spoiler]- He's a sensitive, lovely character, expect for the 3 brief scenes which were intended to define his character
>>
>>81592126
i'm speaking from the perspective of a happily married man. being in a fulfilling relationship does something to you externally that women can sense.

you'll see.
>>
>>81592057
this desu women crave your cock when taken
>>
>>81592065
wet vacuum bags with a hint of pennies
>>
>>81592065

-Salty Coins
-Tuna Fish
-A newborn barnyard animal
-good cheese
-wine and self loathing
-expired milk

Oh, im just listing the materials i need for my black magic ritual i'm gonna perform later on. I actually dont know what pussy smells like
>>
>>81592213
I agree.

But it goes both ways, guys who are in good relationships tend to have things going for them in the first place.

It's a chicken/egg type deal.
>>
>>81592065
Good pussy smells like barely there sweat and tastes like vanilla
>>
>>81592587
Bad pussy smells like watered down piss and tastes like meat
>>
>>81592409
Brad get the fuck off of 4chan, I know that's you
>>
>>81592065
depends which way your nose is facing
>>
>>81591645
what happened
>>
>>81592465
This. Same reason single guys wonder why every decent girl is taken.
>>
>>81591645
what even is this
>>
>>81592213
>>81592465
>>81592684
I don't disagree, but how you think women are viewing you changes in a relationship too.
As in when I'm dating someone, I think every girl's flirting with me and I could easily cheat/ have a 3some if I wanted. When I'm single the same gestures seem like politeness or friendliness and I'm not taking anything for granted until we're fucking.
Part of it's the relationship confidence boost, but at least some of it has got to be wishful thinking, too
>>
>>81591858
what did they do?
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.