[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>He rates Craig

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

File: Bond brain chart.jpg (207KB, 857x1202px) Image search: [Google]
Bond brain chart.jpg
207KB, 857x1202px
>He rates Craig
>>
>>81588390

I agree with this to be honest with you family
>>
>>81588390
Add the next level up with Lazenby and the final stage of total dimensional consciousness with Roger Moore.
>>
>>81588390
Craig is the best bond, by a lot.

The Pierce Brosnan movies feel like comedy after watching Craigs Bond.
>>
File: dalton-is-best-bond.webm (134KB, 478x246px) Image search: [Google]
dalton-is-best-bond.webm
134KB, 478x246px
>>81588390
I love Craig but pic related
>>
>tfw normies will NEVER give Dalton the respect he deserves
My heart still aches when I think of what could've been with his next Bond film.
>>
Just because you faggots were kids in the 80s doesn't mean that the thing you grew up with was the best. The fact that you dont even have roger moore on this thing shows what a giant faggot you really are.
>>
Name a hotter bond bitch than the one who got painted gold.

You can't.
>>
Brosnan worse than Craig and anyone who disagrees is wrong
>>
>>81590544
But anon, I disagree and I'm right
>>
>>81590415
There's nothing wrong with campy-ness
>>
>>81588390
My favorite Bond has always been Roger Moore so I must be a single-cell organism on this chart
>>
File: 1193-2013710113814_540x360.jpg (37KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
1193-2013710113814_540x360.jpg
37KB, 480x360px
>>81588390
living daylights has a lot of things going for it:
-grounded, realist movies in vain of craig era
-last to be set in cold war and deals with it effectively
-non campy james bond
-realistic villain
-decent bond girl
-non campy gadgets..

plus its movie poster is one of my favorites (pic related)
>>
>>81588390
put connery above pierce you hack!

his movies made bond into a cultural icon, and goldfinger was probably the best bond movie ever made, and has a huge influence on movies after it, not just james bond movies
>>
ITT millennials with their shit taste
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.