[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Genuine Question

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

Watching Season 3 of Better Call Saul

Why can't he go back to real life?
Who actually is he hiding from. The law or the bad guys or Walt even!?

Why did he have to disappear.. Did he even do anything 'illegal'?
>>
>>81584762
I mean.. we haven't seen that yet. One can assume that he's hiding from any possible threats seen in Breaking Bad - the cartels, affiliates of Fring, the DEA, the police, etc.

At the end of breaking bad he's going through his office shredding all of his papers, implying that his crimes were more extensive than what we were privy to. The same money laundering schemes he did for Walt were most likely done for many other people.

I think that Saul disappeared out of fear it would all catch up to him, but I think that he was more afraid of being killed than anything based upon Huell, his guns, etc.
>>
>>81584762
Because he was surrounded by Xtians trying to force their beliefs down his throat so he fled to a more enlightened part of the country not filled with rural and suburban retards to make tv spots for Chillary Clinton
>>
>>81584762
are you serious? he's linked to a high-profile massive international drug ring that is responsible for the deaths of many people. how is it confusing that he's in hiding?
>>
>>81586321
Yeah but who or what linked him?
Hank knowing?

He's dead

"Who" knows
>>
>>81586963
these bad hombres secretly hide gps fobs in gas caps, he's right to be paranoid there could've been people always watching him
>>
>>81586963
It wouldn't be that hard to figure out Saul was connected to Walt. He's apart of a major money laundering, drug trafficking empire. Skyler, Huel, Jessie's tape, all of these implicate Saul into being apart of the operation. He was smart to run.
>>
>>81584762
He was linked heavily to Walt and enabled basically all of Walt and Jesse's criminal activity from Season 2 onward
You think Skylar kept her mouth shut about everything? Saul was probably one of the first people she gave up when she got arrested
>>
>Saul Goodman had connections to Walter White
>Walter White was a fugitive and the subject of a nationwide manhunt who had connections to a Mexican drug cartel, Czech Republic drug distributors, Gustavo Fring, Madrigal Automotive which was already under investigation for connections to all of the aforementioned, the Aryan Brotherhood, was certainly involved with the slaughter of Jack's gang with a highly illegal weapon (having died at the scene of the crime), and the connection was plain as day between the murder of Hank Schrader and Steven Gomez which Skylar would prove in exchange for a deal, the murder of Lydia Rodarte-Quayle (having just called her before he himself died), and possibly the bomb at the nursing home that killed Gustavo Fring and Hector Salamanca
Saul had a world of shit coming his way, both legal and otherwise. At best, he'd have the pinch put on him like Skylar while always looking over his shoulder for anyone that would want to kidnap, torture, or kill him. Any intelligent person in his situation would bug out pronto.
>>
Why didn't Saul cash out all of his money and retire in hiding instead of working at a Cinnabon?
>>
>>81584762
hopefully walt appears and says his goodbyes to saul after he decides to kill the neo-nazis, since saul didn't get to appear in the last episode of bb.
>>
>>81586963
Before going to arrest Walt Hank and Jesse made a recording of Jesse's confession which they left with Marie
>>
Is the new episode good then?
>>
I only really care about what happens to Kim. Hopefully she just goes back to her hick town.
>>
>>81590479
Which was subsequently taken by Jack's crew, so no other DEA agents saw it.
>>
>>81590585

Meh. I keep waiting for Chuck to die.

Also we are now at episode 22 of Better Call Saul and the titular character is STILL NAMED JIMMY McGILL AND NOT SAUL FUCKING GOODMAN!!
>>
>>81586171
Yup, the DNA had the big nigga and knew about Saul through Jesse.
>>
>>81590883
Slow burn isn't for you. Go watch Banshee.
>>
>>81590585
it's okay, there's like 20 minutes of Mike scenes you can skip right past
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.