[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

It's sink or swim in this world Ray and I'm the Pterodactyl.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: Frank.jpg (87KB, 716x595px) Image search: [Google]
Frank.jpg
87KB, 716x595px
It's sink or swim in this world Ray and I'm the Pterodactyl.
>>
It's a black or white world and I'm the fucking rainbow
>>
>When I was a kid and my parents would get really mad they'd ask me if I thought this was a game. What they don't know is 20 years on I'm still 12 points ahead of them and I don't see a comeback tour anytime soon.
>>
>it's a dog eat dog out there and I'm the Chinaman
>>
It's a shame Vinceposting never gained traction
>>
>>81582351
Honestly I'm glad it didn't otherwise it'd get old real fast. The Vinceposting threads we get every now and then are just infrequent enough to keep them refreshing and enjoyable.
>>
>>My grandfather told me you can discover everything you need to know about everything by looking at your hands. I've been looking at mine all my life, every day since I was 5, and you know what I've just realized? They're fucking feet.
>>
>Ray, I don't know which way to go on this thing. It's a horse a piece. Only I've just realized that the horse is in so many pieces that it's fucking Jell-O.
>>
Casper knew this
>>
My dad told me to never put all of my eggs in one basket. Well I became the fucking Easter bunny, and now I make as many eggs as I want.
>>
>You ever hear the saying "An elephant never forgets" Ray? Well right now there's a 300 pound one in the room, named "Your Wife's Rapist". And you better believe he remembers who the poachers are
>>
Never look a gift horse in the mouth, Ray. One time I did, and the god damn thing starting talking back to me. Well I've watched a lot of Mr Ed in my day but I sure as shit ain't no Wilbur. So I hit him with a right hook and then a left, and sent that yowling stallion to the ground. It was only after the dust had settled that I realized: I had been beating a dead horse the entire time. Anyways... get some sleep, Ray - it would be-hoof you to hit the hay. Caspere knew this
>>
>>81581608
They say it's sink or swim in this world Ray but guess what? I'm a fucking submarine
>>
Allow me to play doubles advocate here for a moment. For all intensive purposes I think you are wrong. In an age where false morals are a diamond dozen, true virtues are a blessing in the skies. We often put our false morality on a petal stool like a bunch of pre-Madonnas, but you all seem to be taking something very valuable for granite. So I ask of you to mustard up all the strength you can because it is a doggy dog world out there. Although there is some merit to what you are saying it seems like you have a huge ship on your shoulder. In your argument you seem to throw everything in but the kids Nsync, and even though you are having a feel day with this I am here to bring you back into reality. I have a sick sense when it comes to these types of things. It is almost spooky, because I cannot turn a blonde eye to these glaring flaws in your rhetoric. I have zero taller ants when it comes to people spouting out hate in the name of moral righteousness. You just need to remember what comes around is all around, and when supply and command fails you will be the first to go.

Make my words, when you get down to brass stacks it doesn't take rocket appliances to get two birds stoned at once. It's clear who makes the pants in this relationship, and sometimes you just have to swallow your prize and accept the facts. You might have to come to this conclusion through denial and error but I swear on my mother's mating name that when you put the petal to the medal you will pass with flying carpets like it’s a peach of cake.
>>
Beware of Greeks bearing gifts? Well, I was born in America, Ray, so it's all Greek to me. Well except for a Greek salad though I hate feta cheese, and beets, and those weird pepperchini things, wait I hate fucking Greek salads.

Caspere knew this.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.