[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Can I make a short film with my Nikon 3100?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2

File: HWNDU.jpg (51KB, 480x575px) Image search: [Google]
HWNDU.jpg
51KB, 480x575px
Can I make a short film with my Nikon 3100?
>>
SMALL
>>
You can make an entire film on an iphone.
>>
Sure but get him to hold the camera so it's not the same angle all the time
>>
she was alright in that film with that guy about the place
>>
>wearing spandex pants
>not packing a summer sausage

JUST
>>
>you can make an entire high def movie on 2k budget
>indie fucks still ask for hundreds of thousands of dollars to get 'started'
>>
someone post the /fit/ edits of this.
>>
>>81579720
Name the budgets of the your favorite 5 films from last year.
>>
>>81578671
I hope that's his sister cuz she looks like a 12 year old with downs
>>
>>81579720
>>you can make an entire high def movie on 2k budget
>implying people willingly give you their time and effort for free
>>
>>81579826
>favorite 5 films from last year.
it's practically impossible for someone to have as many as 5 favorite films from 2016
>>
>>81579895
This. Go ahead and make a feature length film with 2k. See how that works out for you.
>>
friendly reminder Primer was done on a 5k budget on 2003 or so
>>
>>81578671
Where the fuck are her eyebrows lol
>>
>>81579539
hmm, good timing
>>
>>81578671
>that micro penis

no wonder he's mad all the time
>>
>>81579510
A Cure For Wellness.
The swimming pool scene was the most infuriating cocktease of 2017. Also the final scene with her tits out was nice.
>>
>>81580012
and it looked it.
>>
you can make a short film with anything. just make it well and you can secure funding from people. Nolan made Following on $6,000, and Moonlight won the oscar on a budget of $1.5 million.
>>
>>81578671
You can do anything anon, I believe in you. :)
>>
>>81580012
True but it's also only what, 80 minutes or so?
>>
>>81578671
What a plain looking girl for such a high profile actor.
>>
>>81580284
She's a model so she's weird-hot and photographs well once she's made up.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.