[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

APOLOGISE APOLOGISE RIGHT FUCKING NOW /TV/

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 3

File: leftovers.png (529KB, 1170x507px) Image search: [Google]
leftovers.png
529KB, 1170x507px
APOLOGISE

APOLOGISE RIGHT FUCKING NOW /TV/
>>
>>81578201
Sorry Moby
>>
Alright fine I'll watch it.
>>
I'm sorry everyone is convinced your shitty show is worth watching
>>
>>81578201
>Pseudo intellectual Reddit trash: the show
>>
>>81578201
Are they just handing out 100%s left and right now? Armond, please save us.
>>
File: margaret-qualley.jpg (118KB, 670x377px) Image search: [Google]
margaret-qualley.jpg
118KB, 670x377px
>>
>TV's busiest writing nerd
>>
>>81578201
>>81578219
YOU BALD HEADED FAG, BLOW ME!
>>
>>81578262
show doesn't even try to be intellectual tho. Spiritual? sure.
>>
>>81578201
Hi Damon! I look forward to this thread tomorrow, and the next day, and the next...
>>
File: 1390525872971.jpg (101KB, 720x720px) Image search: [Google]
1390525872971.jpg
101KB, 720x720px
Friendly reminder /tv/ does math and comes to the conclusion 2% of the worlds population aint shit
>>
>>81578393
BLACKED
>>
Fuck yes
>>
>It's a contrarian /tv/ posters have shit taste thread
>>
>>81578201
Why were people so butthurt over the Lost ending?
>>
>>81579986
because the show pushed the mystery of the island angle so hard that people rightfully (or not) believed the show was mostly about that and not the relationships formed throughout the show. The rush at the end to "answer all the questions" didn't pay off.
>>
>>81579986

Most people have shit taste
>>
>>81578201
im gonna need some drinks to handle the feels bros
>>
>>81579986
show started off as science ficitony and ended with everything being magic lol

lindelof tried to say it was about the characters, but all the characters were shit.
>>
>>81581010

I don't know why people thought it was ever science fiction since there were ghosts and monsters from day one
>>
>>81578540
the show, or, rather, the first season, the season lindelof had the littlest creative input upon, was an extremely strained study on stages of grief.

he dropped most of that to make the second season lost2.0
>>
>>81581035
>ghosts and monsters can't be science fiction

>>
>>81578683
I liked how if the distribution was truly random, then huge swaths of the world would be completely unaffected.
>>
(((reviews)))
>>
>>81578262
You're thinking of the young pope/rick and morty
>>
the best part of westworld was realizing the short pudgy angry manlet jew was based upon damon lindelof
>>
>>81578201
Apologize for what?
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.