[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How Do You Watch Films.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 6

File: afpmovies5n.jpg (32KB, 750x499px) Image search: [Google]
afpmovies5n.jpg
32KB, 750x499px
>Pic Semi Related.

I watch films with my partner ON bed not in it.
>>
alone
>>
>>81575794
Alone. In the the dark. On my bed.
>>
File: 787799.jpg (37KB, 500x342px) Image search: [Google]
787799.jpg
37KB, 500x342px
>>
File: 1491492710972.jpg (79KB, 600x800px) Image search: [Google]
1491492710972.jpg
79KB, 600x800px
>>81575850
>>81575863

OP Here

I have a no singles policy for my threads
>>
>>81575794
In our computer room I watch most shows and movies on my second monitor, but in our bedroom we have a big tv that we sometimes watch stuff together on. I only like to watch movies she wants to watch in there or ones I've already seen. I don't know if it's a woman thing, or just a her thing, but she cannot understand movies at all, even very simple ones. It's even worse if the movie is showing you what is happening rather than saying it.

She asks so many questions that I have to pause the movies all the time to recap what happened or explain how we don't know yet. This makes her flustered so she starts complaining and beating herself up about it. "I'm so stupid, I can't even watch movies! What good am I?" and it turns into a whole thing where we end up stopping the movie and doing something else to cheer her up.
>>
File: screens.jpg (233KB, 1837x1098px) Image search: [Google]
screens.jpg
233KB, 1837x1098px
>>81575794
You ain't a true player unless you got flat screens everywhere
>>
File: 1478907564145.jpg (34KB, 347x440px) Image search: [Google]
1478907564145.jpg
34KB, 347x440px
>>81576034
I feel like 'she' is a stolen store mannequin dressed up in your sisters clothing
Don't post in my thread again please
>>
File: 1-mel-gibson.jpg (60KB, 415x537px) Image search: [Google]
1-mel-gibson.jpg
60KB, 415x537px
>>81576034
>fishing for a self esteem boost while ruining your movie experience and getting you to stop watching what she never wanted to watch in the first place and it works every time

she's anything but stupid, but you on the other hand...
>>
>>81575794
>watching films on computer monitor instead of connecting computer to tv with HDMI cable

PLEB!
>>
my gf and I have different tastes so she watches a movie on the left side of the laptop screen with headphones, and I watch my kino on the right side at 2x speed with subtitles.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.