[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is it time to admit that Disney was a mistake?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: star wars.jpg (364KB, 1232x697px) Image search: [Google]
star wars.jpg
364KB, 1232x697px
Is it time to admit that Disney was a mistake?
>>
>>81573502
Fucking affirmative action. It always fucks things up...Including our white women
>>
>>81573502
Prequels a shit. We need to perma ban everyone under 21. Everyone universally agreed the prequels were bad, until your gay generation started shitting up this board.

At least go to /co/
>>
>>81573730
Yet they were better than Disney's SW.

Also /co/ is the official Disney shill board on this site, you newfag.
>>
>>81573502
Ive been saying it for a long time, atleast it seems more and more people are waking up
>>
>>81573801
/co/ loves the shitquels because they love all those cartoon shit you need to have watched to actually care, or think they make make sense.

Only faggots, like yourself, think there's some Prequel v Sequel war.
Everyone doesn't care as the OT are the only ones worth watching and they don't want to argue what's better dog shit or horse shit.
>>
But Lucas was basically just a public figure people could attach to . There were more people who made SW wat it was in the OT than Lucas.
Lucas was waaaay more hands on for the prequels and it's obvious.

Disney is the worst of both, just add a hack that is already identifiable with the generation and blamo.
>>
>>81573502
Did he even actually say that quote, does someone have a source for it
>>
>>81573502
The only mistake in here is you
>>
>>81573502
Someone should find the cryogenic crypt where they keep the body of Walt and have him defrosted.
>>
>>81573502
goddamn, Lucas is fucking tiny
>>
>"MUH FILM!"
>proceeds to add CGI and color (((correction)))
JJ Hackbrams.
>>
>>81574255
I don't give a shit what /co/ thinks all I know is that they suck Disney dick all the time.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.