[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

clean

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: 1492083380482-503037028.jpg (3MB, 4096x2304px) Image search: [Google]
1492083380482-503037028.jpg
3MB, 4096x2304px
what does /tv/ think of my posters?
>>
fucking faggots if this would be a bane thread there would be 1000 replies
>>
>>81573966
nobody cares about your shitty posters you attention-whoring faggot
>>
What's the point of a poster if half of it is going to be text?
>>
File: 165185495131.jpg (25KB, 323x454px) Image search: [Google]
165185495131.jpg
25KB, 323x454px
>>81573204
>those lights
>>
>>81573982
>>81573983
fuck u my name a bane xD
>>
>>81573966
You're posters are shit. Those are shitty paper taped on clearly false bricks, you didnt even bother to put them onto frames and try to be "stylish" by using you christmas decoration
>>
>>81574047
>implying my lights wont create that sweet aesthetic kino mood
>>
>>81573966
Here's what they say about you:
you bought posters that don't look especially good so that tells me that you just bought posters for movies you like, except you didn't, you bought posters for movies you thought you should like.
Those Christmas lights and fake stone tile tell me the same thing. You don't actually have taste, you just try to cobble shit together that you think will make you look good.
>>
>>81574105
>>81574092
lol u just dont understand art hahahahah leave pls
>>
>>81573204
very nice my friendo :DD spurdo spärde xDDDD
>>
>leviathan
Haha nigger you fell for the meme, get that shit outta here. This movie is utter crap.
t. a russkie
>>
heckin idiots don understand no nuffin!
im off to watch intelligent black and white russian art house movies, while you bitches cry about my superiority, lol plebs.
>>
>>81573204
>shows off his posters
>doesn't turn on the light
>instead decorates it with blue and green christmas junk
>shit posters anyway
>fake bricks
>can't take a decent picture if his life depended on it
Here's your (You)
>>
>>81573204
>what does /tv/ think of my posters?
I think this is your first time living away from home and you're probably 19-20. You'll figure things out as you get older. Good luck.
>>
>>81573204

get a frame for the posters you pleb
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.