[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How the fuck do you stuff up this concept, TWICE?!

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

File: AvP.jpg (93KB, 485x719px) Image search: [Google]
AvP.jpg
93KB, 485x719px
How the fuck do you stuff up this concept, TWICE?!
>>
>>81572023
>stuff up

Britbong or Flanders?
>>
>>81572023
The first may have been bad, but it's nothing compared to the abortion of a sequel.
>>
>>81572023
By strictly focusing on pleasing young audiences that have never seen nor have any interest in seeing the original movies rather than pleasing the fans of the original movies that are truly interested in seeing the aliens fight each other.
>>
>>81572062

Sequel's better, don't know why people whine about it, we got an elite Predator instead of rookies, some great kills and the Predalien vs maternity ward.
>>
>>81572078
It's sad because other AvP media was actually decent for the most part.

I remember when this film came out and they had an Alien and a Predator Statue out front to advertise it. Shit was real detailed too.
>>
>>81572089
Shit setting, bad lighting, and most of the movie feels like a cheap slasher.
>>
>>81572089
the sequel is literally the worst movie in the alien/predator franchises. it's embarrassing direct-to-video-esque trash
>>
>>81572023

will the new predator movie coming out next year be any good or is there no hope of that anymore?
>>
>>81572340
There's a kid in it. Set your expectations accordingly.
>>
>>81572361

>There's a kid in it.

oh i hate child actors. or do you mean the predator has a kid? cause then it would probably be a midget.
>>
>>81572779
No, a human kid.

If I have to give AvP:R any praise, it is showing the death of a child.
>>
>>81572023
>kid loses his keys down a sewer drain
>ACTUALLY GOES DOWN IN THE SEWERS TO RETRIEVE THEM instead of shelling 5 bucks to make a new set or just use another copy of his keys
do burgers actually do this???
>>
>>81572898
It did?
>>
>>81572023
I liked the first one :(

The sequel was a tremendous fuckup.
>>
>>81572023
By setting it on modern earth rather than using the already well established Aliens/AvP future setting and playing off the no-effort-required Colonial Marines vs Xenos vs Predators setup it offers you.
>>
>>81572898
AVP2 also featured the death of a pregnant woman and her unborn children if you can give it points for that
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.