[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why do they keep her in the show?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

Why do they keep her in the show?
>>
>>81571324
because she's fucking prince harry
>>
racial quota
and she got the ugliest cry-face in the history of television
>>
>>81571363
>british royalty marrying a nigger and getting cucked by a canadian

Also Rachel is probably the worst character, she only brings romantic subplots, I want a legal drama not a romcom.
>>
The scene where she kissed Logan was so ridiculous. The show is too frustrating to watch; I don't understand what the fuck the writers are thinking
>>
they kept making her a bigger and bigger character in the show so i dropped it. she's terrible.

she's not as hot as people claim she is either.
>>
>>81571742

that they needed pointless drama, and that scene was way out of character but in a lot of ways, suits is a telenovela, with a lot of folder slapping.
>>
>>81571761
Donna and Stephen was so much better, but they choose to focus on the worst subplot. By now I guess that's the main plot
>>
The only thing that the show has going for itself is Harvey. Everything else is filler and Louis
>>
>>81571754
>she's not as hot as people claim she is either.
apparently dating prince harry

imagine literally being a prince and this is what you settle on
>>
>>81572005
>being a prince
like that matters when you're not even close to the crown.
>>
>>81572041
>like it matters you're a 9 if you're not even close to being a 10
>>
>>81572041
ah thats even better? all the privileges barely any of the responsibility
>>
>>81572041

>when your ex-family member is writing a tell all shitting on you
>>
>>81572057
What is Anon trying to convey?
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.