[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

was it kino?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2

File: turbo_ver2.jpg (119KB, 509x755px) Image search: [Google]
turbo_ver2.jpg
119KB, 509x755px
was it kino?
>>
You know the answer.
>>
File: 16563216843.jpg (72KB, 621x621px) Image search: [Google]
16563216843.jpg
72KB, 621x621px
>>81570648
>that poster
jesus christ
>>
>>81570719
What's wrong with it?
>>
>>81570758
The piece of pavement and the snails are just smacked on a picture of a highway, with a terribly photoshopped sky and a fucking plane that's even worse
>>
>>81570776
I understand that it's a simple photoshop job, but it works for what it's supposed to do.

It's an advertisement for children, it's not supposed to be good art.
>>
>>81570648

It was Turbotastic
>>
>>81570930
>it's not supposed to be good art because it's a kids movie
Fucking pleb, you're the reason why we only get shit posters nowadays
>>
>>81570965
I'm all for original poster art, but it's the company's prerogative if they don't want to dish out the dough for an illustrator.

They only give a shit about selling a product.
>>
>>81571066
Nigga, you asked me what was wrong with it. Not why they do it like this
>>
>>81571066
>this is the same person defending dreamworks
>>
>>81571113
I just thought it was weird that someone would complain about an advertisement. I don't artistically critique billboards when I pass them on the highway.

>>81571116
Am I?
>>
>>81571271
If it's ugly, I'll criticize a billboard too
>>
>>81570648
2/10
Generic trash for STUPID kids, the bad kind of kiddy crap. Unoriginal garbage, and the production is horrible. It's because of movies like these the kids I "nanny" mostly watch ghibli now, even they can discern between mediocre mass produced filth and genuine passion projects for kids.

I give it a 2/10 because it would be unfair to give it a 0/10 when I left the room for parts of the movie (because it was so boring), so it would be unfair to judge the entirety on some parts when there might maybe plausibly be some redeeming qualities.
>>
This and Planes are the exact same movie.
>>
how hasn't this film become an ebin reddit meme yet like shrek or bee movie? seems perfect for it
>>
>>81570719
It looks fine, you autist
>>
>>81572153
No it doesn't, get off your phone
>>
>>81572067
Just wait another 5 years or so, when all the kids who watched it will be in high school
>>
>>81571563
thank god someone understands
>>
>>81572067
>>81572267
i feel like it probably didn't do well enough
>>
>>81572067
Because it's bland as hell. Nothing stands out about enough to make it a meme.
>>
>>81570648
Looks like that airplane is about to culturally enrich those snails.
>>
>>81570648
>"there's no rule that says a snail CAN'T race in the Indy 500!"
FUCK. OFF. There is a specific design specification that an Indycar has to conform to. A snail conforms to none of them.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.