[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This movie is shit

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: life-510388488-large.jpg (146KB, 810x1200px) Image search: [Google]
life-510388488-large.jpg
146KB, 810x1200px
This movie is shit
>>
>>81569569
>Black guy doesn't die first

Everyone regrets it later
>>
>>81569671
Black people ruin everything: the movie
>>
>>81569569
It really did suck, I was mostly bored and annoyed through the entire thing
>>
saw it yesterday, was impressed

gf was spooked, which led to great sex.

big question: did the black guy hide the alien (aka his "child") on his leg on purpose, or did he just not feel and notice it?
>>
Why in the fuck did they not put the names over the respective actors. I prefer the 4 story tall CGIderman poster over this trash
>>
guys, is this a Venom prequel?
>>
>>81570131
Fuck off reddit
>>
>>81569981
yeah, it was confusing. felt like they originally wanted another alien to grow out of him but they scrapped it
>>
>>81570185
is it tho
>>
>>81569981
i think he just didnt feel it and i think thats what the movie intended to convey but it was fucking dumb because theres no way something that fuckhuge could crawl down your pants without you noticing paralysis or no.
>>
>>81569569
I agree, the series is much better
>>
I really enjoyed this movie.

Seriously, why did you think it sucked?
>>
>>81570351
The creature is / was smart as fuck, it could have sensed it and be extra cautious while feeding.

also, if you have paralysis you really don't feel a single thing.. soo...
>>
>>81570606
its not an issue of not feeling it. its an issue of not seeing it. it was big as fuck, whats it gonna do, take off his pants and crawl down without him noticing?
>>
>>81570665
the rest of the ISS staff also didn't see it for a really long while, until it started moving
>>
>>81570545
As a scientist I just can't suspend my disbelief with these sort of movies.

It's not even the stupid made up science that bothers me its the way the scientists are portrayed as bumbling idiots. I've worked in basic teaching labs with better thought out SOPs then what was portrayed in this movies version of NASA's best research facility.
>>
>>81569569
They tried to put a scary 'face' on the creature which fucked it up. I wasn't scared, I was just bored waiting for it to kill the others.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.