[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Was the finale really all that bad?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: Capture.jpg (287KB, 1902x1072px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.jpg
287KB, 1902x1072px
Was the finale really all that bad?
>>
it was basically a clipshow
>>
it wasn't great. let's leave it at that
>>
i've never seen seinfeld but i just know it sucks
>>
>>81568842
Made worse by the fact that there were two whole clipshow episodes just before the finale.
>>
>>81568771
People who watched the show from the start and understood the characters and point of the show loved it, normalfags who only watched a few episodes here and there and the finale itself thought it was bad.
>>
>>81568939
Even the most diehard Seinfeld fans would be a little annoyed at four straight episodes of "hey remember this guy?"
>>
What happened
>>
>>81569013
See >>81568842
>>
File: 1488366903747.jpg (98KB, 625x350px) Image search: [Google]
1488366903747.jpg
98KB, 625x350px
>>81568771

I loved the ending. Everyone ends in jail for being bad persons, that's the best possible finale for Seinfeld.
>>
I thought it was great

And it wasn't a clip show.. the clip shows came before it.
>>
>>81569403
I liked the end result, the execution was lacking. It would have been better if they just had a shot of all those people they'd wronged over the seasons sitting in a row waiting to give character statements, instead of actually going through and showing them do it. That way they could have focused on writing new jokes for the episode making it independently funny.
>>
>>81569403
the scene where George gets repeatedly raped and murdered in the showers made me sad.
>>
>>81569403
Frasier had a god tier ending at least
>>
>>81569674
how did it end again. been a long time
>>
>>81569702
[/spoiler roz ended up being the new station manager, Kenny left to be a DJ, niles and daphne had a kid, Marty and Ronnie got married, frasier left his radio show to be with Charlotte in Chicago.
>>
I think it was necessary to explicitly state that the characters were pieces of shit
>>
I've seen every episode at least a dozen times and thought the finale brought perfect closure to the show, while at the time leaving the door open if Jerry decided to bring the show back a year or so later.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.