[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Which is the better show at the moment?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: 53cd1e8b55f4f50de85f87c1.jpg (2MB, 2844x1599px) Image search: [Google]
53cd1e8b55f4f50de85f87c1.jpg
2MB, 2844x1599px
Which is the better show at the moment?
>>
South Park
>>
>>81567222
trips of truth
>>
>>81567214

Even the weakest season of South Park is better than either current Simpsons or Family Guy.
>>
last South Park was bad
Simpsons has been bad for a long time
Family Guy is basically the same and good for a few cheap laughs
>>
>>81567222
>unable to even come up with a coherent plot
>individual episodes aren't funny and rely on the same joke repeated ad naseum
>plotlines dropped halfway through the season because the writers were too retarded to even consider the possibility that Trump might win the election
Mind you, I haven't watched the other two shows in years, but this most recent season of South Park was truly terrible
>>
File: 2014-09-27_09313.png (268KB, 640x410px) Image search: [Google]
2014-09-27_09313.png
268KB, 640x410px
was this the funniest moment?
>>
South Park but they have to go back to their roots. No inter-season convoluted storyline shit. It fucking sucks.
>>
>>81567479
>>81567282
>>81567255
>>81567222

Season 19 was a great return to form after some lacklustre seasons before hand, but Season 20 was a big dip again. It's pretty obvious that their method of writing (6 days to air) doesn't work well in creating a season long storyline.
>>
>>81567255
I don't know the last season of South Park was god awful.
>>
Is Family Guy still going? I know Simpsons is terrible, and I stopped watching South Park around the imagination land arc, but I'd guess that South Park is probably better.
>>
The last season of SP was god awful but I don't watch the other shows at all

no one wins
>>
>>81567214
South Park has sucked since Chef died, The Simpsons went to shit after season 13 or so. I'd say Family Guy.
>>
>>81567214
RICK & MORTY!!!!

No seriously, they're all pretty bad right now, but Family Guy gives me the best chance at a belly laugh, so I choose it usually
>>
>>81567214
koth is better
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.