[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This show is fake as fuck

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

File: maxresdefault.jpg (314KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
314KB, 1920x1080px
This show is fake as fuck
>>
>>81565595

Dude's voice like nails on a chalkboard, and he looks like a gayer Mickey Rourke.
>>
>>81565595
>reality TV is fake

In other news, ice is cold.
>>
>>81565692
gordon ramsay isnt fake
>>
>>81565700

PAN NICE AND HOT
>>
It's about as real as a reality TV show can get and Taffer at least really does know his shit. I love the fact that he's still butthurt about the pirate bar.
>>
More like bar kino
>>
Bar Rescue is literally scripted and all the participants cant confirm this. But in the end what does it matter? Bars are saved, and shitholes that were previously shitholes, are now okay/good, so all is good?

You can tell the show is fake just from the fact that

A) The producers use scandalous/wacky audition footage to create drama for taffer to scream at (remember that episode where the owner slaps his employee, yeah thats audition footage where the producers encouraged them do as much crazy shit as possible just to be picked out)

B) The supposed "hidden cameras" at the beginning of each episode is obviously the film crew filming the owners/employees while they pretend they arent filmed while taffer sends in his wife/recon
>>
>>81565848

They never claim the cameras are hidden.
>>
>>81565868
They say it every episode, either way it doesnt matter because it's scripted
>>
File: 1469697288209.jpg (211KB, 956x1280px) Image search: [Google]
1469697288209.jpg
211KB, 956x1280px
>>81565700
>gordon ramsay isnt fake

Gordon actually completely shows how it's both true that reality TV is fake and that it's not scripted.

Compare the UK and US versions.

It's all done with the setup and the editing. Same guy, same banter, same bullshit. But in the UK cut more slowly, more compassionately. In the US fast paced with constant "I'm looking for a gift for my aunt" level editing, and music cues for literally everything, including Wow It's Nothing moments, to create drama.
>>
>>81565952
>and music cues for literally everything

why do americans do this? It's so obnoxious
>>
>>81566058

>CRINGE SOUND EFFECT INTENSIFIES

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JeahDDyFhWY
>>
>>81565782

reality kino rankings

fat kino
hoarder kino
bar kino
cop kino
pawn kino
>>
>>81565595
So is Mystery Diners
>>
>>81566184
Bar Rescue is regular fake, Mystery Diners is like parody levels of fake. It's so bad it's not even funny.
>>
Bar Rescue remodeled this one place in downtown Austin, TX. The place was fairly gross and small, it was called Headhunters and had a vomit covered Tiki bar vibe. I saw a couple decent shows, had a couple decent times there. The remodel dove head first into this gay ass Steampunk theme, lasted a couple months, shuttered quickly, and has since, for like the past year+, just been one more corner where homeless nigs scream for gibs at effete liberals.
>>
>>81566154
I hate it. It's just so annoying. Can't they go one moment without any music/sound in the background? Like I love The Thick of It, but then I watched the american HBO version and they completely ruined it with their sitcom-like silly background music. The original was perfect because it was dead silent
>>
>>81566171
>trashy slut kino can't even make the list anymore

sad
>>
>>81566198
Because too many of the bars have a neat TV show ready theme but aren't something people want to go to every week. Just fix the basic problems and move on.
>>
>>81566198
So, the remodel and it's actual effects are real. How it's depicted may be bullshit, idk, I don't watch shit that doesn't haven't cute young girl feet.
>>
The show is still fun to watch, so at least there's that.
>>
>its a "bar owner commits a murder a day before his episode is supposed to air" episode
http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/live-feed/spike-tv-apologizes-airing-bar-659861
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.