[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>This kills the /pol/

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 6

File: Race_2016_film_poster.jpg (27KB, 280x415px) Image search: [Google]
Race_2016_film_poster.jpg
27KB, 280x415px
>This kills the /pol/
>>
File: ready for the bbc.jpg (72KB, 469x600px) Image search: [Google]
ready for the bbc.jpg
72KB, 469x600px
/pol/'s autistic sperging to this is usually to claim that the Nazi's didn't actually hate blacks and to show a pic of some niggers in SS uniforms.

Of course given their constant postings about black dicks and sexual habits it shouldn't be a surprise that they love the BBC themselves
>>
>>81564716
The details of the American folk legend surrounding this event are a bit dubious. Read the wiki page on it.
>>
>>81564716
>>81564757
>sperging about /pol/ on /tv/

you have to go back faggot
>>
>>81564716
Did they show the part where Hitler congratulated them on their victory but Roosevelt did not?
>>
WE
>>
>>81564716
I was surprised that Armond White kind of liked it.
>>
File: TheNeckKnows.jpg (68KB, 530x350px) Image search: [Google]
TheNeckKnows.jpg
68KB, 530x350px
>>81564875
>>
File: ArchieWilliams.jpg (194KB, 800x583px) Image search: [Google]
ArchieWilliams.jpg
194KB, 800x583px
>>81564716

The often-told story of when during the 1936 Olympics in Berlin, Hitler refused to shake black athlete Jesse Owens’s hand, has been discredited as a myth. In Germany, there was no racial segregation for the Olympic athletes

“Owens was allowed to travel with and stay in the same hotels in Germany as whites, while at the time African Americans in many parts of the United States had to stay in segregated hotels while traveling.”); but this was pre-Civil Rights era in the US, where Owens was still segregated upon his return home, and where racial laws were still in full enforcement. Of the Berlin Olympics, Owens said:

“Hitler had a certain time to come to the stadium and a certain time to leave. It happened he had to leave before the victory ceremony after the 100 meters. But before he left I was on my way to a broadcast and passed near his box. He waved at me and I waved back. I think it was bad taste to criticize the ‘man of the hour’ in another country.”
“Hitler didn’t snub me – it was our president who snubbed me. The president didn’t even send me a telegram.”
(http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jesse_Owens#Berlin_Olympics; http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1205901/Forget-Hitler--America-snubbed-black-Olympian-Jesse-Owens.html)

Owens even got along very well with the German long-jumping competitor Luz Long, who reportedly gave advice to Owen during the preliminary rounds. Long was the first one to congratulate Owens on winning the gold medal in the long jump, and the two regularly posed together for photos. About Long, Owens said: "It took a lot of courage for him to befriend me in front of Hitler… You can melt down all the medals and cups I have and they wouldn't be a plating on the twenty-four karat friendship that I felt for Luz Long at that moment."
>>
>>81564716
When will the black people pity train end? talk about beating a dead horse.

Get out, Hidden figures, This, the countless movies and tv shows about slavery. It really needs to stop.

(ps im not white, inb4)
>>
>>81564757
Nazis didn't hate black people, but I do
>>
>trump is elected
>suddenly nazi and nazi-related movies comes out in heaps after each other

what did (((they))) mean about this?
>>
File: black nazi.jpg (43KB, 640x348px) Image search: [Google]
black nazi.jpg
43KB, 640x348px
>>81564757
>Nazi's didn't actually hate blacks

thats true though

jesse owens said he was treated better in nazi germany than he was in the usa
>>
>>81564757
>In a 2009 interview, Siegfried Mischner, a German journalist, claimed that Owens carried around a photograph in his wallet of the Führer shaking his hand before the latter left the stadium. Owens, who felt the newspapers of the day reported 'unfairly' on Hitler's attitude towards him, tried to get Mischner and his journalist colleagues to change the accepted version of history in the 1960s. Mischner claimed Owens showed him the photograph and told him: "That was one of my most beautiful moments." Mischner added "(the picture) was taken behind the honour stand and so not captured by the world's press. But I saw it, I saw him shaking Hitler's hand!" According to Mischner, "the predominating opinion in post-war Germany was that Hitler had ignored Owens, so we therefore decided not to report on the photo. The consensus was that Hitler had to continue to be painted in a bad light in relation to Owens." For some time, Mischner's assertion was not confirmed independently of his own account, and Mischner himself admitted in Mail Online that "All my colleagues are dead, Owens is dead. I thought this was the last chance to set the record straight. I have no idea where the photo is or even if it exists still."
>However, in 2014, Eric Brown, British fighter pilot and test pilot, the Fleet Air Arm's most decorated living pilot,[ independently stated in a BBC documentary "I actually witnessed Hitler shaking hands with Jesse Owens and congratulating him on what he had achieved." Additionally, an article in The Baltimore Sun in August 1936 reported that Hitler sent Owens a commemorative inscribed cabinet photograph of himself.
>Later, on October 15, 1936 Owens repeated this allegation when he addressed an audience of African Americans at a Republican rally in Kansas City remarking that "Hitler didn't snub me – it was our president who snubbed me. The president didn't even send me a telegram."

>>81564757
>implying the BBC shit isn't retards trying to 'trigger' /pol/
>>
>>81564959
>still hasn't gone back

only redditors complain about /pol/
>>
File: Shepley-Rolling-Eyes.png (78KB, 210x309px) Image search: [Google]
Shepley-Rolling-Eyes.png
78KB, 210x309px
>>81564757
>their constant postings about black dicks
Yes, this is /pol/'s doing. Right.
>>
>>81566829
Well pol is BBC central and constantly has a least one blacked thread if not more
>>
>>81564757
Why do you think Nazis hated or particulary cared about blacks? They just didnt exist in their world.
>>
Hitler actually treated decently all the athletes from all countries and races in the Berlin Olympics, including blacks like Owens.

But it had to do more with the German perfectionism, and the desire to execute the event in a way that reflects better for their regime, than any actual lack of racism.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.