[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

NO OPTIMUS

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 5

File: NOOPTIMUSGODNO.webm (688KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
NOOPTIMUSGODNO.webm
688KB, 1280x720px
NO OPTIMUS
>>
File: Optimusprime.webm (1MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Optimusprime.webm
1MB, 1280x720px
OPTIMUS PLEASE
>>
>>81560845
Ok, I need a source. How many people died?
>>
>>81560845
holy fuck that guy who got hit by the pole, that sucks man
>>
>>81560845
dude... that pole blew him the FUCK OUT

holy SHIT....

he got fucking OBLITERATED
>>
spine spine spine
im coming for your spine
>>
>>81560845
was this America?
>>
>>81560845
michael bay truly makes the best kino
>>
>>81561141
>>81561101
Rather be instantly killed by a pole than crushed and set on fire.
>>
>>81560845
The dude on the bike was some Final Destination shit
>>
>>81561438
Anthony Hopkins says Michael Bay is a genious
>>
File: Baykino.jpg (1MB, 1912x1271px) Image search: [Google]
Baykino.jpg
1MB, 1912x1271px
>>81561438
KINO
>>
>>81561466

if he had just went to the left or right, he would have lived..
>>
why do a backbreaker when robots don't have spines?
>>
>>81561580
are you acquainted with transformer physiology?
>>
>>81561580
they do they have spines, I don't remember in which one of the movies one guy rips out one or a couple of spines from various enemies
>>
>>81560845
Seen this before but never got the story other than it happened in China. That had be one of the quickest insta-kills I've ever seen.
>>
>>81561664

Oh yeah. Wasn't it Bee ripping out the cat-former's spine in 2? That was the *only* think I could pick apart from that clusterfuck of a "fight" .
>>
>>81561580
Optimus rips Megatron's head off in DOTM with his spine still attached to it
>>
Why is this movie making so much money? Who is the demographic? I am a 30 something guy who grew up with this shit and after seeing the 1st one I was like ok i'm good. Are kids watching this shit?
>>
>>81561952
Chinese must love it.
>>
>>81561798
I'm pretty sure Optimus ripped some Decepticon's spine off in one of the movies.
>>
In 4 movies the only amusing part in this shitstorm was when Leonard Nimoy's villain character said "the needs of the many outweigh the needs of the few". I marked out hard for that.
>>
>>81561552
The snyderlards are at it again.
>>
>>81561459
what if he survived getting crushed by the pole then got crushed by optimus then set on fire?
>>
>>81560608
what ps2 game is this?
>>
>>81562031
Bay is a thinking man's version of Snyder anyway.
>>
>>81561983

DESU. Everything onwards from that point was so laughable you'd think it was some sort of meta irony.

>Shia kills a guy by pushing him into some transformers tech
>apparently the crew gave him no cues to react to and Shia stands dumbfounded while robots fight around him
>Statham's gf walks up to and sasses at Megatron
>Megatron saves Prime's life, calls for a truce
>Prime singlehandedly kills him before the fucking audience could react
>Prime murders Sentinel
>>
>>81562031
Snyder is literally discount Michael bay except with a ton more Jesus symbolism
>>
>>81560845
This is Prometheus all over again
>>
File: power-rangers-movie-jason-go.png (215KB, 670x274px) Image search: [Google]
power-rangers-movie-jason-go.png
215KB, 670x274px
>>81560608
SORRY BUMBLEBEE
>>
>>81561798
Yeah, he did that to Ravage.
>>
File: it8ufi78.jpg (258KB, 600x900px) Image search: [Google]
it8ufi78.jpg
258KB, 600x900px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RyHehm8ZmjE

SORRY BUNDLEBORE
>>
Who will be the enemy on this?
>>
>>81562208
>>81562147
>>81561912
>>81560608
Two classics:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G5FiU-F31Ro
>"He was begging for his life..."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i5CEiXa4YC4
>GIVE ME YOUR FACE
>>
>>81562746
Quintessa, or the Creator is the 'main' villain, with Optimus as the secondary Villain. Megatron's supposedly an anti-hero in this
>>
>>81562147
>>Megatron saves Prime's life, calls for a truce
>>Prime singlehandedly kills him before the fucking audience could react
This shit right here. I saw the final on youtube and I couldn't understand what the fuck was happening. And not in a story sense but literally action wise. Like judging by a two minutes clip, I wouldn't expect to understand the entire movie. But at least I should be able to catch simple things like : the amount of characters in a scene, what are they doing specifically (who the fuck is hitting who, how am I supposed to distinguish a character's features), who was talking and what the hell were they even saying. I honestly had to go to fucking wikipedia to learn that :

> Sentinel severs Optimus' right arm, and is about to execute him when Megatron intervenes, incapacitating Sentinel. Megatron slyly proposes a truce, having the desire to become the one in charge again, but Optimus instead attacks Megatron, decapitating and killing him. Sentinel pleads for his life, but Optimus executes him too for betraying his own principles. With the Decepticons defeated, Carly and Sam are reunited and the Autobots accept that, with Cybertron gone for good, Earth is now their home.

All of this apparently happened in the spawn of two minutes.
>>
>>81563094
How heroic right?

They're schlocky enough to have robot dinosaurs, alien weapons in the pyramids, and now fucking ancient-robots that fought with King Arthur.

But the concept of a robot-jail is too cheesy to do. Gotta murder them brutally with an axe or point-blank shotgun to the head.
>>
>>81560845
>I'LL TAKE YOU ALL ON
>>
how did they manage to make Mark Wahlberg look like such a greasy shitstain?
>>
>>81560845
I was watching the dude on the bike start to pedal faster
I thought he was going to get away just in time
then the fucking light post drills him harder than anything I've ever seen
>>
>>81563196
>Robot jail

This is a joke right?
>Your mentor who you've trusted everything to suddenly betrays you and brutally kills one of your best friends
>Turns out he's been working with your long time nemesis this whole time
>Brings an army of decepticons to enslave the humans, which goes against the very thing you believe in and have been trying to defend for who knows how long.
>Fights you with full intent on killing you
>Still asks for forgiveness in the end

I would have killed the fucker too.
Thread posts: 42
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.