[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Admit it

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

File: download.jpg (98KB, 620x485px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
98KB, 620x485px
Admit it
>>
What is meant by this. It all looks like shit and is shit.
>>
>>81559898

It would've been a legitimate 8/10 if it had just been 90 minutes of Donnie Yen kicking ass. In the case of what we got, one hype scene does not a good movie make.
>>
5>4>3>6>1>TFA>RO>2
>>
>>81560396
Only the first two were good. Everything else has been bad.
>>
>>81559898

Just got around to watching Rogue One a few days ago. Not only is it the worst Star wars movie, it's just a terrible movie in general.

One of those films where at the credits you know for damned sure that you will never watch it again.
>>
>>81560396
>3 being good
I don't get this meme
>>
>>81560554
Watch the Dawn of the Empire fan edit. The theatrical cut is ok but the DotE edit is legit great.
>>
>>81560554
I never said three was good. >>81560496 hit the nail on the head.
>>
>>81560606
Where do I find this?
>>
>>81560554
III has the dankest memes.
>>
Rogue One is a shitty Star Wars movie, in the same way KotOR2 is a shitty Star Wars game. It's for people who don't really like the basis of Star Wars that much.
>>
>>81560326
>DUDE I AM ONE WITH THE FORCE AND THE FORCE IS WITH ME
the fucking autistic asians shoehorned in so this shit would sell in china were the worse part of the movie
>>
>>81560553
>>81560496
>the worst Star wars movie
kys

>>81560554
the first half is irredeemable shit like the rest of the prequels but in the second half the music and cinematography and some genuine emotion on the part of mcgregor as everything comes to a head make something actually worth watching
>>
>>81560666
Torrents.
Here's how he cut out the I-have-the-high-ground shit.
>>
Haven't seen them and don't give a fuck.
>>
>>81560777
holy fucking shit, this is already 1000x better
>>
>>81560751
>the mystical and teleological aspect of the force that had made star wars what it is and had been missing since jedi returns
>this is somehow a bad thing

>>81560723
what in your opinion is the basis of star wars, since you seem to know more than one of the only decent writers to work within the eu
>>
File: 1406145675081.gif (2MB, 162x149px) Image search: [Google]
1406145675081.gif
2MB, 162x149px
>people refer to the prequels as 1,2 and 3
>>
Tony Gilroy did it. Disney bought his soul
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.