[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why are his dialogues considered as "brilliant"?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: QT.jpg (24KB, 620x430px) Image search: [Google]
QT.jpg
24KB, 620x430px
Why are his dialogues considered as "brilliant"?
>>
UNO
>>
>>81557519
they flow nicely, and you know it's all leading up to a crescendo

best ones are True Romance Sicilians and the bar scene in Inglorious
>>
>"My name's Buck, and I'm here to... party."

10/10
>>
>dialogues

His flicks have dialogue?
>>
They appear very authentic for their context and characters
>>
>>81557596
you do mean eating the strudel in Inglorious
>>
'Snatch' and 'Lock, Stock and Two Smoking Barrels' have better dialogue than any of Tarintino's movies.
>>
>>81557851
Literally Shitty tarantino rip offs
>>
WARM
>>
If you wanna know something and he won't tell you, cut off one of his fingers. The little one. Then tell him his thumb's next. After that he'll tell you if he wears ladies underwear. I'm hungry. Let's get a taco.
>>
>>81557519
They're not considered brilliant. People don't say that, they say "he writes good dialogue," by which they mean they feel very natural but also allow the actors to chew the material and interact with each other to make memorable exchanges.

Plus, when he started, it was uncommon to have so much conversation that had nothing to do with the plot, but no one finds that aspect interesting anymore.
>>
the actors deserve 99% of the credit doing those long ass fucking takes.
>>
>>81557519
>Nigger, motherfucking nigger, nigger
>unsheats katana / cocks gun
>FUCKING NIGGER, spic maybe
>two way split shot showing both the actors with some retarded face
>zoom on weapons
>blood
>*both dead*
>Fade into the background with some music
>THAT WAS THE START OF THE MOVIE XD
>now try to guess how we got there, its not obvious at all

BRILLIANT, ABSOLUTELY BRILLIANT
>>
>>81557519
They're engaging and tend to raise in tone as the conversation progresses.
>>
File: magik.png (44KB, 151x187px) Image search: [Google]
magik.png
44KB, 151x187px
>>81558564
clearly you watch Tarantino movies expecting to not hear the word nigger.

It's kind of just something you should expect.
>>
>>81557519
I wouldn't say they are brilliant, but they do feel natural. Characters actually talk about shit they would talk in real life, about their interests, instead of just spilling exposition at each other.
>>
Because people find it to be "cool"
>oh my god he just said nigger, how amazing
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.