[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why do manchildren hate him?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: KyloRenHS-TFA.png (610KB, 640x800px) Image search: [Google]
KyloRenHS-TFA.png
610KB, 640x800px
Why do manchildren hate him?
>>
I thought he was the best character. I love Episode 3 Anakin/Vader and Kylo is basically that. I'm excited to see where is story goes and what happend before Episode 7.

All Gen Xers want is "moar Vader!!"
>>
>>81557235
>when you trying to make billions from sales, but cutting corners with cheap literally who actors
Fucking disney.
>>
Character was fine, i just can't stand that kid's stupid fucking face
>>
>>81557235
He's the only thing I liked about TFA
>>
>>81557235
>Why do manchildren hate him?

He reminds them too much of themselves, it hits too close to home
>>
he's the only positive thing from TFA even if he was made into a big joke in the third act which is why most people hated him.
>>
>>81557235
>post a character from starshit/capeshit
>state that if you DON'T like it you must be a manchild

Up is down, left is right in today's world.
>>
>>81557473
>not knowing this is how you cast star wars
does every movie need """"stars""""""
>>
it's impossible to separate him from his role on Girls
>>
>>81557235
>>
>>81557235
He killed his father, who's the real manchild

Dude is a faggot
>>
>>81557795
I thought that scene where he starts destroying things then shows those two stormtroopers turning around when they hear him was really shit. Why not just have him be an angry retard? Why do they fall into marvel superheros route where they have to have some joke every 10 minutes

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bpGLBx2ZJPk
>>
>>81558135
Are you autistic? That was a legitimately funny moment, especially if you've ever had a boss with a temper.

The original movies had jokes and tongue-in-cheek as well
>>
>>81558229
I get what you mean. You have to admit though TFA was really heavy on the comic relief, it kind of felt like everyone was trying to be the funny guy at once
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.