[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What movie fucked you up as a child?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4

File: The_Dark_Crystal.jpg (68KB, 330x495px) Image search: [Google]
The_Dark_Crystal.jpg
68KB, 330x495px
What movie fucked you up as a child?
>>
The Exorcist
The Meaning of Life
Drop Dead Fred
>>
>>81556044
>Drop Dead Fred
What I would give to have that Imaginary Mary show have Fred on it
>>
File: timmytooth.jpg (118KB, 707x1024px) Image search: [Google]
timmytooth.jpg
118KB, 707x1024px
>>
>>81556162
Oh fuck I completely forgot about those
>>
The Last Unicorn, I don't even remember what it was about but I had nightmares about a chasing bull and some fucking clock for weeks
>>
>>81555981
Earnest: Scared Stupid fucked me up more than watching Alien
>>
My dad showed me the movie 'threads' when I was about twelve.
>>
>>81556300
I don't know why but that movie didn't scare me as a kid, I thought it was awesome. And there was another one with a disembodied hand going around murdering people that I can't remember the name of.

The evil roach guy from Men in Black and an episode of the X-files where a guy turned around and his face had insect features (or something like bugs crawling out of his mouth) scared the shit out of me.
>>
I've been on the internet since Clinton was still in office. I saw an episode of a TV show, or maybe it was a movie, no one since has been able to identify.

What would freak me out would be shows that are shot like soaps (natural light, high frame rate) but then something spoopy would happen.

I remember there was one, it was a telenovella I think. The characters were gathered in the kitchen and there was a book on the table with a demon or dragon or something on the front cover. Then the camera zoomed in on the cover, and the picture's eyes flowed red and the house shook, I think a strong wind blew inside the house. I ran out of the room, it looked too real for me to process as being fiction at the time.
>>
paperhouse
>>
>>81556307
It was The Day After for me, i was about that age too, fucked me up so bad i had to go to the doctors
>>
>>81556487
Idle hands
>>
File: Bastard_hound.jpg (40KB, 580x293px) Image search: [Google]
Bastard_hound.jpg
40KB, 580x293px
The fucking dogs from Ghostbusters, man.
>>
>>81556162
I LOVE ADVENTURE
>>
>>81555981
That episode of Ghost Writer with the purple slime monster.

Also, King Ramses in Courage.
>>
File: Arachnophobia.jpg (64KB, 447x648px) Image search: [Google]
Arachnophobia.jpg
64KB, 447x648px
>>81555981
This pos movie
>>
>>81555981
I don't know the name of the movie but there's this guy who is a prisioner and this really fat woman who is the guard of the jail made him lick her pussy
>>
>>81557884
Ah geez that's it
>Seth Green
10 year old me had shit taste
>>
This episode of doctor who.

https://youtube.com/watch?v=qwnbQfjkdkU
What the fuck were they thinking?
>>
>>81556162
I only remember this from the Land Before Time II VHS.
>>
>>81557974
The purple slime monster was terrifying
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.