[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What the fug is this shit?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

File: Star-Wars-Rogue-One-Darth-Vader.jpg (79KB, 612x306px) Image search: [Google]
Star-Wars-Rogue-One-Darth-Vader.jpg
79KB, 612x306px
What the fug is this shit?
>>
>>81554694
Imagine Darth Vader force masturbating you.
>>
WATCH IT LEIA
>>
>>81554694
fan fiction
>>
Why are his eyes red?
>>
>>81554850
Yeah, its fan fiction if it doesn't feature a 20 minute scene about midiclorians.

Rogue One is absolutely fine, there are three good Star Wars films and its one of them.
>>
>>81554937
Looks more like the helmet from ANH, I guess, where you could see the actors face behind the mask in a few scenes..
I was more annoyed by the helmet over the cape.
>>
>>81555067
One of the things I liked about it was that it felt like something from the old EU. But im an old eu kind of fag.
>>
>>81554937
snoked weed
>>
>>81554937
They always were
>>
File: Darth-Vader.jpg (40KB, 696x552px) Image search: [Google]
Darth-Vader.jpg
40KB, 696x552px
>>81555078
They fucked the cape up
>>
>>81555168
same anon. this wasnt a film for normies and thats fine.
>>
Some fun dialogue in a children's action movie

>>81555459
Ah, so that explains why the bottom of his helmet jutting out looks so retarded
>>
File: Screenshot_2017-04-12-15-47-59-1.png (687KB, 1920x790px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2017-04-12-15-47-59-1.png
687KB, 1920x790px
>>81554694
I don't know, you tell me
>>
>try not to.....CHOKE....on my dick
>>
You know what annoys me? The CGI Tarkin. Beyond reanimating a corpse for nostalgia bucks, and the creepy uncanny valley effect, but that it didn't even look like Tarkin to me.
They should have gotten Wayne "Scorpius" Pygram to reprise his role as tarkin from revenge of the sith.
It was crminal to cast one of the greatest sci fi evil bastards as one of the greatest sci fi evil bastards and only use him for a long shot and no dialogue.
I want to see that asshole ham it up as a hardass imperial governor out to screw anyone he can for power.
>>
File: tarkin.png (233KB, 590x321px) Image search: [Google]
tarkin.png
233KB, 590x321px
>>81556125
or just used Guy Henry with grey hair and aged makeup
>>
>>81556233
>Closing the door on a road trip film of sheev and scorpious traveling across the galaxy to get to their class reunion and seeing who can be more of an evil dick
It's literally the only thing I want from life.
>>
>>81554694
Darth Vader
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.