[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

We all know Grandpa Rich will make a new one.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 6

In like 4 months there will be a new and improved Wheel,With some shitty gimmick.A choice space or one were they half to spin two more times some shit like that .

Also will be called Wheel of the Worst 2.O™
>>
>4 months to put a wooden wheel onto a piece of plywood
>>
It won't be as comfy as the 1st one.
>>
Was genuinely surprised at how fucked up the wheel was just from a push
>>
Plinketto board is better anyway, assuming they didn't scrap it.
>>
>>81554159
It's not going to take that long to repair, but it's not like the very next Best of the Worst episode is going to be another Wheel episode.
>>
>>81553383
It's fake. They sawed it. Nothing breaks in a straight line like that
>>
>>81557638
As much as I agree it's fake. It is possible to break wood along the grain just like that. I've done with knife stab and tomahawks.
>>
tfw the Wheel of the Worst got a more thoughtful send-off than Jessie did (an actual human)?
>>
>>81558140
>Jessie
Literally whomst've?
>>
File: jiang loses his shit.gif (582KB, 240x135px) Image search: [Google]
jiang loses his shit.gif
582KB, 240x135px
>>81553383
>Grandpa Rich
Are you fucking Chinese or something?
>>
File: watcha doing.png (384KB, 498x548px) Image search: [Google]
watcha doing.png
384KB, 498x548px
>>81557638
>>81557712
Inside job?
>>
File: fat fuck.jpg (111KB, 954x679px) Image search: [Google]
fat fuck.jpg
111KB, 954x679px
>>81557638
But it's always been two semi-circles superglued together, of course if it gets unstuck it would look like a straight line
>>
>>81554159
It will take at least 12 years to make
>>
>>81553383
>In like 4 months
Try a month at most.
>>
Rip in peace

You died like a bitch.
>>
>>81558957
Then gust glue it back together. Why all the drama?
>>
Why are they so intent on killing this series?

Honestly, for me WotW is the most entertaining series they do, the shit they watch on this is fucking surreal. That episode with Eloise Cole was probably the single most laugh filled RLM video for me.
>>
>>81557638
>Nothing breaks in a straight line like that
>Kids today don't know anything about carpentry
They said in the episode that the split was caused by the bolt in the middle. This is super common if you don't pre drill your holes.
>>
Why did Rich pretend to get so angry at Mike for breaking the wheel if that was their last episode anyway?
>>
File: 6DF5vTk.jpg (103KB, 1600x900px) Image search: [Google]
6DF5vTk.jpg
103KB, 1600x900px
>>81560949
>bolt in the middle
more like the dolt in the middle
>>
>>81553383
They should just fuse it back together with safety wire or something. It would give it that stitched Frankenstein look, which would be appropriate for the wheel returning from the dead.
>>
First they almost lost a camera or two on Nerd Crew. Now they broke the Wheel. Next time someone is gonna break an arm or something
>>
File: evidense.jpg (380KB, 1280x738px) Image search: [Google]
evidense.jpg
380KB, 1280x738px
>>81558834
>>
I just bought Rogue One at Costco. Fuck you RLM.
>>
>>81553383
OH MY GOD!
BETTER RAISE MY PATREON PLEDGE OTHERWISE HOW COULD THEY EVER REPLACE THIS SOPHISTICATED PIECE OF EQUIPMENT!!
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.