/script>
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Fate of The Furious

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 1

I just saw it. I liked it.

Anything you want to know about it?
>>
>>81551850
Do they actually go to space? Bear in my that me going to see it depends entirely on your answer
>>
>>81551850

Does either Shaw die? I heard Statham does but I also saw a pic of him at the BBq table.
>>
>>81551889
They do, but not in the sense that you're thinking. It was a recap scene of The Rock's past.
>>
>>81551895
Shaw becames Familia after he saves Dom child from Elsa Patakay's child

>>81551889
Nope no space in this one
>>
>>81551889

No they don't you idiot they will hold it off for the big finale in F 10

t. every non retard in the world
>>
>>81551937
Shit fucked up the Spoiler. Take out the last child
>>
>>81551935

wut
>>
>>81551935
>>81551937
>>81551938
awww ;_;
who am I kidding I'm going to see it anyway because my life is empty
>>
>>81551889
That wasn't OP answer, this is >>81551937

There wasn't any space in this movie sorry. I think they would give it away in the trailer
>>
>>81551935
How is the rock statham bantz?

Does theron actually do stuff or just stand around and talk a big game?
>>
>>81552012
Jason Statham steals the whole movie

He puts an ear-muffler on the baby's head as he shots and kills the bad guys.
>>
Transformers crossover when

It's about time La Familia becomes more than meets the eye
>>
saw this at a premiere event with family members, the entire audience let out an audible groan at the space part lmao
>>
>>81552090
Keep that filth out of my Franchise

Fast & Furious is about you, playing with your toy cars, making up incredible stories and stunts.

Transformers is when your drunk pedo uncle takes your Robot toys and creates sexual scenes with them
>>
>>81552122
They're both mindless normie drivel, who fucking cares.
>>
>>81552198
Please quote just 3 (three) things from the last Transformers movie, I quote 5 things from every F&F movies ever, from any character you choose
>>
>>81552241
>what characters say make it not mindless

Not him but I'd love to see what great writing quotes you can come up with, especially for fucking Tyrese.
>>
>>81551850
Any cameo from Sean?
>>
>>81552401
Nope actually I found it weird, but I have a reason to it.

They didn't wanted to bring him in because it would feel like he is replacing Brian...

But Scott Eastwood character (Police-man Character who at first hates the team, but in the end he joins them) kinda the same
>>
How would you R8 F8?
>>
>>81552593
8/10

Nah its not that good.

7.5, just because I believe its a bit better than F7 (which unironically I rated 7/10)
>>
Is it more ridiculous than the previous ones?
>>
>>81552719
They use hundreds of Self Driving cars as weapon against a Russian dude and the last 20 minute is literally Mad Max Icy Road.

I believe that the Tower jump from Furious 7 is still the most ridiculous stunt they ever pulled
>>
Is it true wheelchair-bound Luke Evans returns and actually becomes FAMILIA as well?

What's up with this space scene with the Rock? What is it about?
>>
its f8 m8, no h8, no deb8, be gr8
>>
>>81552858
Luke Evans have a scar on his face and thats all.

Jason Actually becames Familia
>>
Awful.

So boring.

my ranking

1 > 5 > 6 > 3 > 2 > 7 > 8 > 4
>>
>>81553399
5 > 6 > 8 > 3 > 7 > 1 > 4 > 2

ftfy
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.