[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>THERE IS NO FUCKING GOD MORTY AND I SWEAR TO *burp* GOD THAT

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

File: rick-and-morty-season-3.jpg (150KB, 1368x586px) Image search: [Google]
rick-and-morty-season-3.jpg
150KB, 1368x586px
>THERE IS NO FUCKING GOD MORTY AND I SWEAR TO *burp* GOD THAT I WILL FUCKING KILllll*burp*YOU IF YOU CROSS ME MORTY

Great writing.
>>
File: 1487487096347.gif (1MB, 250x233px) Image search: [Google]
1487487096347.gif
1MB, 250x233px
it's certainly no match for your own razor-sharp wit
>>
File: 1482084645492.jpg (28KB, 557x495px) Image search: [Google]
1482084645492.jpg
28KB, 557x495px
>>81551841
Sorry that the truth hurts, anon. But it's okay. Everything will be fine. Just because there's no God, it doesn't mean nothing matters.
>>
BURRRP...G..GOTTA TAKE A SHIT MORTY BURRRRRPPP
>>
>Hey, Morty, could you tie a God's not real quick for me?
>S-sure, R-rick. I'll tie a God's knot rea-
>THAT'S RIGHT, MORTY! GOD'S NOT FUCKING REAL.!
>>
I bet a redditor wrote this trash.
>>
>>81551940
Dan Harmon is a redditor
>>
>>81551841
A>>81551841
Are you the new barneyfag?
>>
>>81551841
>M-MORTY *BURP* WUBBA LUBBA DUB DUB HAHA M-MORTY ALSO GOD ISN'T REAL YOU IDIOTS AND I CAN PROVE IT MATHEMATICALLY. YEAH WOW M*BURP*-ORTY I AM BETTER THAN GOD.

>WANNA KNOW WHY? CUZ IM TINY RICK BIIIIIIITCH
>>
>TURNED MYSELF INTO A PICKLE, MORTY. BOOM! BIG REVEAL. I'M A PICKLE. WHAT DO YOU THINK ABOUT THAT? I TURNED MYSELF INTO A PICKLEEE! I'M PICKLE RIIIIIIICK

RICK AND MORTY
NEW SEASON COMING THIS SUMMER
>>
>I BUUURP F*CKING LOVE MY LITTLE PONY MORTY! RARITY IS SOOOO HOT *BARFS*! I HAVE EVERY MODEL FROM EVERY GEN IN MINT CONDITION BITCH! I TRAVELED SPACE-TIME TO COLLECT 'EM ALL! I EVEN WENT TO A DIMENSION WHERE M-MY LITTLE PONIES ARE REAL AND CRYOGENICALLY FROZE THEM JUST SO I CAN BEAT MY MEAT IN FRONT OF THEIR FACES, BECAUSE I F*CKING LOVE MY LITTLE PONY BIIIIIITCH!
>>
>>81551841
rick never tells morty that "there is no god" and he never mentions any atheist shit to him either
he tells it to summer once and the show makes fun of atheists in the episode A Rickle in Time

the show is pretty lame and overrated, but your """"""""memes"""""""" and shitposts are pathetic
>>
you guys seem pretty upset
>>
>>81553804
Not gonna lie, former Rick and Morty hater here. It's hilarious watching these memethreads crash and burn, but seriously, we gotta give this show the Emmy
>>
File: 1488005828744.jpg (24KB, 483x368px) Image search: [Google]
1488005828744.jpg
24KB, 483x368px
>Getting this triggered over a joke
>>
>>81551841
Find the episode he actually says this in, guy who has never watched the show
>>
>>81551841
I have to laugh every time I see somebody criticizing great television shows made for us normal people who actually leave our house to interact with other normal people. Fuck these autist cunts in their fedora-wearing asses. It's like some unwritten rule in their pathetic notebook that they have to be miserable at everything, that the world is "shit" and everything they hear or see is "shit" and the agenda of everyone is "shit".

We get it. We watched that South Park episode, too. You have Asperger's Syndrome. Now drink some whisky, lighten the fuck up and seek help for it. You're not the only one in that boat, bucko.

WE rule this board, now. WE decide who's cool and who's not. You rock spiders clinging to the 4chan of the past? The ones that yearn for Bela Tarr marathons while you lick Dorito crumbs off of your fingers and weep for "being born in the wrong generation"? You're archaic. You're ancient fucking history. You've been left behind.

Come out of your basement, you cave-dwellers. Come and celebrate the new millennium by watching Rick & Morty with the rest of us. It's present year and we have cake. Even though it's a lie.
>>
Out of all the other religions, Christians are the biggest crybabies of the bunch. They make up around 84% of the United States, but still will always bitch and fucking moan about how oppressed they are. They are happy to shit over everybody else's viewpoints, but if you ever dare criticize Christianity, you will be accused of being "disrespectful".

Christians love to abuse other people's space and privacy, it's their favored past time, so when the Internet was invented they boarded the Jesus train to dialup to begin their cyber Manifest Destiny of shitty propaganda. Since these times, more and more religious Christ zealots find their way online to secure God's position firmly on its grounds. These types of people inhabit almost every conceivable community that makes up the web and constantly through the day/night some asshole is quoting the bible somewhere in an effort to smite some e-foe. Luckily, Christians make up a large pool of easily trolled targets because if the Internet has taught us anything it's that everyone is a hypocrite. It's only fitting that the people who spend most of their time telling others how to live would be the most raging hypocrites out there. This trusty flaw results in massive ruin and has been a staple of dramatic events throughout history. E-Christians (aka Christfags) are no different from their offline counterparts, however, their large numbers and gestapo sects do not translate in any way online. They are weak cry-baby carebears who quit the Internet forever at the drop of their hat.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.