[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Collider feminist upset CHarlize Theron is fetishizing her sexuality

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 49
Thread images: 4

Fucking pathetic this trapped in 2016 feminist finds it hard to like Atomic Blonde because Charlize Theron is a lesbian, you cant make this shit up. All the guys in the panel too afraid to say fuck that bullshit I dont care that she kisses another bitch
>>
Can you post the the link?
>>
So she's a bigot, i guess? Why can't the character be gay?
>>
And you care because?
>>
>>81549465
What do you expect every woman in the industry right now is getting in because they just claim muh feminism

https://youtu.be/z91LeL8UUWM?t=33m6s

this her crying about the sex

"Im uncomfortable with how they portrayed her sexuality"

https://youtu.be/z91LeL8UUWM?t=35m57s
>>
>>81549562
what a fucking hore, im sick of botches like this how are they still around? I really hope WW£ kicks off because half these sluts will be taken out or raped
>>
>>81549465
>lesbians
Disgusting
>>
File: F_L_in_Mos_Eisley.jpg (102KB, 600x848px) Image search: [Google]
F_L_in_Mos_Eisley.jpg
102KB, 600x848px
>Charlize Theron is a lesbian
Don't scare me like that, anon, there's still hope
>>
>>81549701
What's it like to be gay?
>>
>>81549465
>atomic blonde
>chick bitching is brunette
Found the real reason she's pissed
>>
>fetishizing her sexuality

NAME ONE (1) WOMAN WHO DOESNT DO THIS

Its a woman, OP. If you get upset at a woman for this, you likely get mad at a dog for sniffing its own ass.
>>
>>81549802
>praise female homosexuality or you're a homosexual

What's it like to be manipulated?
>>
If it weren't for faggots like you I would literally never hear about this
>>
>>81549465
OP, why are you focusing on what triggers you?
Are you scouring the internet in search of things that gets you mad?
>>
>>81549840
lmafao rekt
>>
>>81549972
What's wrong with that? Prefer to hide in your safe space, tucked away from any opposing points of view, cupcake?
>>
Why can't feminists make up their minds? First it's empowering for women to embrace their sexuality and now it's bad and sexist, but then good again if they do it in an incredibly specific way?

Fuck I don't know.
>>
>>81549972
no i watch a program an unfortunately they happened to have a fucking feminist on their shilling her feminist bullshit so i watned to share to see if im in the wrong or thinking about it wrong but turns out people agree with me so im normal, the real question is;

Whats wrong with you? do you hide in your little safe space and think everything is pretty roses and flowers you fucking faget bitch?
>>
File: problem hair and glasses.jpg (41KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
problem hair and glasses.jpg
41KB, 500x500px
https://www.instagram.com/p/BRMy3b5goCd/?taken-by=clarkewolfe&hl=en
What a surprise. Another 30 something "feminist" with no children, bitching about sexualization. Oh look, problem hair and problem glasses
>>
>>81550059
You could focus on things that brings you pleasure or happiness instead.
Like re watching one of those Trump campaign rally you like?
>>
>>81550149
Gee, it's almost like it's an umbrella term for a diverse selection of views, like how /pol/ are all faggots, but they still disagree over whether christianity is the cornerstone of western civilisation, or being cucked by """Them"""" to worship a kike on a stick.
>>
>>81550170
She really wanted to say "problematic" but knew to stay away from that word not to alienate the audience for that show otherwsaie they wont call her on it again, fucking hjilarious
>>
>>81550194
Nah I'm watching the news with a big smile watching all those ships from germany and now japan go to north korea to stand side by side with trump before the nuclear holocaust kick offs
>>
>>81549562
>gets mad at lesbians because "muh feminism"
>calls main character "lady wick"

i don't get this backwards ass feminism shit what the fuck are they mad about now
>>
>>81550194
>if I just ignore things it'll go away
Literally have the mentality of a 6 year old
>>
>>81549465
I'd be ok with her prudishness if she wasn't a degenerate who.
>>
>>81550202
>"""Them""""
(((them)))
get it right, (((retard)))
>>
>>81549465
This is fantastic. Like really just perfect.
GiTS flops, Seems to me WW will too. Then the one action movie with a female lead that has a promising trailer (weather you think it's copying the John Wick formula or not) and looks to be a solid movie with a great actress, AND FUCKING THIS. I pray to whatever god or gods might be real please let this kill female lead movies and let this woman forever be remembered as the reason they never even bothered trying to make one again. Because even if it does show an independent capable woman who is not ashamed of her sexuality There will be women who bitch about it NO MATTER WHAT.
>>
>>81550301
Do you think you're gonna make those things "go away" anon?
>>
>>81550301
That's not what that anon is saying though. He's saying if he doesn't actively search for people and things that makes him mad, he can have a happier and more productive life.

Who gives a shit about some retard arguing whether or not a movie or an actor is feminist or not?
>>
>firmly established male character is gay
>BRAVO SO PROGRESSIVE! *snaps fingers*

>new female role is gay
>OMG LITERALLY SHAKING LIKE I CAN'T EVEN UGH!

I thought the whole Nerd Crew shit RLM does was exaggerated parody
>>
>>81550408
There's two kinds of feminists in the third wave, sex negative and sex positive. The sex negative camp is full of people like her and Anita (when Anita feels like scamming them), where any kind of sexualition is bad. These type of feminist tend to have more manly features to the face. Then you got your sex-positive types, that have had sex with 100 men, and are generally just very dirty looking. The kind of girls that could be fresh out of a shower and still look dirty. These are your slutwalkers.

The best part is that both camps hate each other, and will both cry about the Madonna Whore Complex. And they'll both sport dyed hair and the shitty glasses, looking virtually identical, except the sex-negative covers her body with frumpy clothing. They even got that anti-depressant stink to them.

>>81551087
Nope, that's how a lot of gen xers talk.
>>
>watching an unironic version of Nerd Crew, kill yourselves
>>
>>81549465
>Collider
>>
>>81550194
>why are you focusing on what triggers you?
>You could focus on things that brings you pleasure or happiness instead.
>>
THIS IS OUR CHANCE GUYS!! LETS MEME HER INTO BEING A BIGOT! IT WILL RUIN HER IMAGE!!
>>
>>81549562
OMG
She just gets done talking about the lack of strong interesting females in movies for the trailer before this. Atomic Blonde, 'Gee I don't know, meh'.
>>
>>81550170
so she's a cartoon character, it's nothing to get upset about. just laugh at the cunt and move on. op shouldn't be watching collider anyways.
>>
>pretending 90% of women dont fetishize their sexuality and then criticize men
>>
>>81549465
She is bisexual, like in the comic and like the first trailer showed with the flashback to Edward Cullen and her fucking...also i don't think the Collider retard has anything to be upset about, the Mummy girl dies.
>>
>>81551087
Wasn't there an old jpg infographic about some bitch bitching about everything in fiction except m/m?
>>
>>81551478
I would help but i'm lazy, Atomic Blonde looks really fun thou.
>>
>>81549465
>collider feminist

I dont think i could be any less interested in what this person has to say
>>
>>81552112
What about an alt-righ collider feminist trans activist views on vidya capemovies retro adaptations tumblr's post reposted on r/leDonald via archive from a /vg/ post made by a namefag?
>>
>>81551892
>the Mummy girl dies.
In a cool violent way or a boring touching way?
>>
>still watching Collider

dumb fag
>>
>>81549465
>giving a fuck about any of the Collider girls other than Mova
>>
>>81555241
yoyoyooyoyoyoy MArtinez is a cutie leave her alone you can have mova but natasha is muh queen
>>
>like Atomic Blonde because Charlize Theron is a lesbian

Wait, hold up. WHAT?! I feel like James Franco in The Interview.
Thread posts: 49
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.