[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

chilled monkey brains

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 4

File: chilledmonkeybrains.jpg (107KB, 1280x544px) Image search: [Google]
chilledmonkeybrains.jpg
107KB, 1280x544px
chilled monkey brains
>>
>>81548638
>chili and seabass
>>
this shit scared me so much as a kid senpai
>>
>>81548638
That snake stuffed with the leeches or lampreys or w/e in it was the grossest.
>>
Doesn't eating brains really fuck you up? I thought they were really toxic.
>>
File: wfvw.png (84KB, 480x493px) Image search: [Google]
wfvw.png
84KB, 480x493px
mfw
>>
its a spielberg is extremely racist episode
>>
>>81549262
jews can't be racist
>>
>>81548732
Thank god we civilised them.
>>
>>81548638
>child monkey brains
>>
>>81549339
>eating sheep innards
>civilised.
>>
>>81548756
Nah, brains are fine, they're classed as offal, no different from eating other organs like liver or kidneys. People are just squeamish about them and they're mainly water so not really much of a delicacy.

Eating HUMAN brains can fuck you up, there's a really nasty disease called Kuru you can get from eating infected brain tissue.
>>
>>81548691
KAAAALIMAAAAAA

STILL HAVE NIGHTMARES, SHOULDNT WATCHED THAT SHIT AT LIKE 6 YEARS OLD

FUCKING HEART SNATCHING POO IN LOOS
>>
>>81549395
I bet you eat sausages. Same thing. Haggis is god-tier food, in no way comparable to chilled monkey brains, burning widows or strangling travellers with silk scalves.
>>
>>81549395
That's Scotland mate, England did all the work. Scotland have always been their bitch.
>>
>>81548638
As a kid
2>1>3
As an adult
1>3>2
>>
>>81549717
what bout 4?
>>
thugi cult was real look it up
>>
File: youngindy.jpg (38KB, 480x464px) Image search: [Google]
youngindy.jpg
38KB, 480x464px
>>81549837
>>
File: Ace.webm (112KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
Ace.webm
112KB, 640x360px
>"I love the Indiana Jones films but not the 4th one, surviving a nuke? Talk about unrealistic!"
>>
>>81549971
I havent seen the 4th one, dont really plan on watching it
>>
>>81549404
>so not really much of a delicacy.
Never eaten brains outside of 'Murrica have you? It's more than something you mix with scrambled eggs and cheese grits, and serve on a saltine.
>>
>>81548638
i prefer snake surprise
>>
Raiders = Last Crusade > Temple >Crystal Skull > incoming fifth debacle
>>
>>81548756
The only time you have to worry is if the animal they came from are infected. (Mad cow disease, Prions, etc)
Also don't eat human brains. Good for zombies, not good for other people.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kuru_(disease)
>>
>>81550099
>Muricans
>Eating brains at all

This is the nation that freaks out over using blood in food.
>>
>>81550179
>incoming fifth debacle

wat.

plz god don't be true. Ford will be ded soon anyway.
>>
>>81550276
Unfortunately true. Ford is back and George Lucas is involved producing
>>
>>81550276
They are absolutely making a fifth one, chances are it'll be the last Indiana Jones movie, they'll probably make prequels with a much younger actor (Young Indy kinda thing).
>>
>>81549971
I really did not mind the nuke fridge. There are a shit load of problems with that movie, but some Wiley Coyote physics in a series which includes melting Nazi faces and an immortal Crusader does not break my suspension of disbelief.
>>
>>81549971
>Talk about unrealistic!"

There was something relatable about the first and third movie.
Ark of the Covenant and the Holy Grail are both things that people know about. Both tangible things from religious doctrine that a very religious country grew up on.
That made things fascinating.

Temple of Doom didnt have that sort of real life wonder because they made some shit up, called it Hindu and threw in some voodoo for good measure. It was still a fun enough adventure akin to the first movie. Still the worst of the three

>stupid looking crystal skull
>aliens
>didnt have the adventurous quality that the others did

The typical indy quips werent enough to make it watchable.
>>
>>81550470
I think it's the disparity between three overtly religious/supernatural films then fucking aliens outta nowhere that makes Crystal Skull so off.
>>
>>81549404
enjoy your prions disease
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.