[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is this show worth watching?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 6

File: rick-and-morty.jpg (84KB, 512x512px) Image search: [Google]
rick-and-morty.jpg
84KB, 512x512px
Is this show worth watching?
>>
File: 1490148556125.jpg (126KB, 604x516px) Image search: [Google]
1490148556125.jpg
126KB, 604x516px
؜>>81548180Yes
>>
>*BUUURP* WUBBA LUBBA DUB DUB
>GET SHCWFITY SHIT ON THE FLOOR
truly a stroke of genius, no wonder those dumb conservatard christians don't get it
>>
>>81548180
Yes i love rick and morty
Edit:thanks for the gold kind stranger
>>
>>81548180
Pretty entertaining
>>
>>81548180

BURRRP! NO MORTY!
>>
؜
؜>>81548272QUIT HATING ON THE BEST SHOW THIS CENTURY YOU CU؜CK SUCKING FAGGOTS.
؜>>81548282
>>
File: op is a fag.jpg (81KB, 680x462px) Image search: [Google]
op is a fag.jpg
81KB, 680x462px
>>81548180
stop making this thread
you've already watched it
>>
>>81548180
It's not as amazing as reddit makes it out to be
its nowhere near as bad as 4chan makes it out to be
It's honestly entertaining nothing spectacular worth watching if you've nothing to do
>>
>>81548180
yes, but it's not worth watching to the point you are buying all the merchandise, following all the social media accounts, and discussing theory on Reddit. Just fucking watch and laugh at a few parts and turn it off when your finished, delete it if you can.
>>
File: 1491922663986.jpg (225KB, 677x882px) Image search: [Google]
1491922663986.jpg
225KB, 677x882px
>>81548180
YEAH TV ! SHOW IS AWESOME !!!
if you like the big bang theory and family guy then this is comedy gold for you
>>
Yes.

it's not as good as some would lead you to believe.

But not as bad either.
>>
if you are aged 12 and are at the stage of "burping is funny, your parents are dicks and God isnt real" then yes you'll like it.
>>
File: 1487018726143.png (43KB, 666x666px) Image search: [Google]
1487018726143.png
43KB, 666x666px
>>81548180

It's honestly not that bad.

Definitely one of the better cartoons on television right now (which isn't saying much)

It's really hit and miss, some jokes are spot on and good while others are cringe (get swhifty)

I'm a little pissed how they solved rick being in jail so easily. Was hoping to see some character development in morty and maybe summer
>>
File: 1491970512198.png (94KB, 262x280px) Image search: [Google]
1491970512198.png
94KB, 262x280px
>>81548180
>>
stop watching reddit childrens shows
>>
>summer, life has no meaning we'll all die
>the only logical thing left to do is watch tv and buy the merchandise of our favorite show Rick and Morty™, season 1 now out on BluRay™
>>
New Simpsons is better.

yes its really that bad
>>
>>81548255
nice dubs
>>
>>81548405
well all of those niggling concerns are true
>>
>>81548180
>SHUT THE *BURRPP* FUCK UP MORTY
>oh-oh jeez Rick you you're really laying into me
>I DON'T *URP* FUCKING CARE MORTY, PUT THAT BIBLE IN THE FUCKING TRASH WHERE IT BELONGS RIGHT NOW, THIS IS A SCIENCE HOUSEHOLD AND YOU WILL RESPECT IT'S TENANTS
>B-b-but Rick don't you ever think that maybe Jesus could have really been God's only begotten son? I-i-I mean, I mean, the bible's pretty clear on that sort of thing Rick
>NO MORTY IT'S-ITS-ITS-IT'S GOING IN THE FURNACE RIGHT NOW, THE SCIENCE FURNACE MORTY
>Rick no! Why can't you just respect my beliefs? I mean, maybe science and religion can coexist peacefully-
>NO!
>*Tosses the King James Bible into the furnace*
>MAY THE FLAMES OF DAWKINS CLEANS YOUR HERESY, YOU WORK OF FICTION!

So uh, I feel like they're taking more chances this season
>>
I had never seen an EP until the hype train for S3 kicked in. So I downloaded the first season and then caught the 2nd on a stream.

It's just another in a long line of adult animation shows. It's not bad but it's far from this dump your nuts never seen anything like it before sort of show as some pitch it. I think it's worth a watch..

plus it's not like you have to commit to some 6+ season x22 45+ min eps.
>>
For Rick being a cynical dick yeah, he gets most of the funny lines. It's like watching House essentially.

Morty gets some stuff every now and then, but mostly he is just Ricks bitch. There are legitimately funny episodes and some clever ones. They pretty much have free reign to do whatever the fuck they want story wise because of the backstory.

I think it should just stick to being humorous and cynical, cuz when they try to go all deep and serious (rick attempts suicide one episode, spoilers) I just find it stupid in something that's so chalk full of jokes and 1 liners.
>>
>>81549468
>wanting to take out the best parts of the show
>>
>>81549530
It can be handled differently IMO. The way the show is structured it comes off forced.
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.