[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is Rotten Tomatoes loaded with sjws?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 1

File: Unbenannt.png (519KB, 750x506px) Image search: [Google]
Unbenannt.png
519KB, 750x506px
Is Rotten Tomatoes loaded with sjws?
>>
>>81546625
Yes

How is this even a real question?
>>
Get Out made fun of SJWs, though a lot of them probably didn't get it.
>>
>>81546625
Is /tv/ loaded with alt-right crybabies?
>>
>>81546625

No sometimes movies are well executed

Also this movie was very plainly roasting the fuck out of hollywood liberals. Either you were sleeping, or you didn't even go see it.

OP is confirmed for dumbcunt.
>>
>>81546625
No Get Out was just a good movie.
>>
It's loaded with ((((((((((((((((them))))))))))))))))))
>>
I thought it was just an aggregate score site
>>
>>81546671
>>81546746
>“For while when we had a black president, we were living in this post-racial lie,” he added. “The idea of, ‘We’re past it – we’re past it all!’ For me, and for many people out there – as all black people know – there’s racism. I experience it on an everyday basis. This movie was meant to reveal that there’s this monster of racism lurking underneath some of these seemingly innocent conversations and situations.”
http://www.latimes.com/entertainment/la-et-get-out-race-horror-sundance-jordan-peele-1485477812-htmlstory.html
>>
>>81546850

Like how white people pretend to be black or know about black issues for social and political brownie points. I guess you didn't see the movie.

Also implying racism exists isn't SJW shit. SJW shit is when you go on facebook and do some kind of post-modern expressionist art piece while apologizing to black for shit you didn't do. The world isn't so black and white you moron.
>>
Except the evil white people in this film weren't rednecks, alt-right, or southerners.

They were rich, white, liberals. Y'know, the rightfully racist white people in this country.

The pendulum really has swung and now conservatives are the ones being outraged at everything. Get a fucking grip, we won, Trump's in the White House. Go out and MAGA.
>>
>>81546681
Pretty much
>>
>>81546808
>>81546808
It is. RT takes reviews by professional movie critics and puts them together for a combined score.
>>
>>81546808
this. OP is just a prick
>>
>>81546988
>professional movie critics
no wonder if its leftist scum that is voting
>>
>>81547090
>leftist scum
i.e. educated professionals

Roger Ebert was a pro-life Catholic btw
>>
>>81546681
50% alt-right crybabies, 50% alt-left crybabies

It evens out.
>>
>>81546625
>English majors
>Not SJWs
>>
>And /pol/ says the left is easily triggered.
>>
>>81546935
>Also implying racism exists isn't SJW shit.
A black millionaire claiming to be a victim of racism on a daily basis is absolutelySJW shit, and white liberals are sucking his dick for him feeling like a very victimized member of the 1%.
>>
>>81547250
The guy who made this movie is triggered as fuck by white people though.
>>
>>81546946
>"""""""We""""""" won
Like with any presidential election, the only people who won were the ultra-rich elite in this country. Despite his image as some outsider maverick, Trump is definitely beholden to (((their))) interests.
>>
I've heard from everyone who has seen it that it was good. I kinda want to see it, at the same time I don't want to normalize interracial relationships. Wat do
>>
>>81547564
>Normalize interracial relationships
Don't worry, it won't do that
>>
>>81547564
Get Out is the most anti-interracial movie in decades, but critics don't care and are praising it anyways because it's anti-white.
>>
>>81546935
>brownie points
heh
>>
>>81547247
>alt-right
>a real thing
>>>/reddit/
>>
The forums are.
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.