[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What do you think of Barbossa's new look?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

File: poc5_barbossa_online_v3_lg.jpg (2MB, 1800x2625px) Image search: [Google]
poc5_barbossa_online_v3_lg.jpg
2MB, 1800x2625px
Looks like a fusion of Pirate and "Civilized" Barbossa.
>>
>>81545092
Decent.
>>
>>81545092
he'll be dressed like jack in 2 movies at this rate
>>
>>81545092
I haven't seen any of the movies since the first so I'm gonna need a quick rundown. How is Barbossa still alive? I thought they fixed the skeleton curse.
>>
Looks like he's getting too old for this shit
>>
>>81545164
Witch lady, who was actually the sea/Davey Jones' ex in human form retrieved him from Davey Jones' Locker so he could help the displaced crew of the Black Pearl recover it along with Jack Sparrow after it and Jack were taken to the locker via Kraken.
>>
>>81545164
a witch in the second movie brings him back to life
>>
>>81545092
Why does the text and logo on all the posters look so low-quality?
>>
>>81545285
get off your phone
>>
>>81545311
I'm not on my phone, nigger
The effects/textures in the letters look scaled up, and therefore of lower quality. Compared to the people in the posters
>>
>>81545236
>bring him back to life off screen
lol
what a movie
>>
>>81545441
>off screen
Nigga it was really just a cameo and set-up for the next movie
>>
>>81545092
t. Hector Barbossa
>>
File: barbossa.webm (3MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
barbossa.webm
3MB, 1280x720px
>>81545092
Looks shit. Pirate Barbossa was best Barbossa
>>
>>81545092
i love the look of these retarded movies
>>
>>81545092
I doubt in his wildest dreams he imagined that shitty disney movie based on a theme park ride would pan out into 5 blockbuster movie roles. dude hit the JACKpot
>>
File: 1409776326121.jpg (14KB, 214x314px) Image search: [Google]
1409776326121.jpg
14KB, 214x314px
>>81545092
why are his hands B L A C K E D?

unironically looking forward to this movie, they're great popcorn flicks. also, love the way javier says:

>sparrrrr-ow
>>
>>81545092
Looks nice but I liked his look in Pirates 4 more, mostly because it's more colorful. The drab clothing gets a bit dull.
>>
>>81547373

>Pirate Barbossa was best Barbossa

Fuck yeah, my dude. He was the most untamed and badass version, then he became "regulated" by nautical codes and shit. That's Flanderization to a T
>>
>>81545092
I like Geoff and Barbossa, and this looks pretty good.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.