[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

NOW PRISONER 24601!

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4

File: maxresdefault.jpg (111KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
111KB, 1920x1080px
NOW PRISONER 24601!
>>
>>81533378
I thought he sang well.
>>
>>81533378
IT MEANS I'M FREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>81533405
Yeah I liked him. More than most stage interpretations of the character at least.
>>
People complaining about the Dutch angles...

I THOUGHT THEY WERE RESTRAINED ENOUGH REEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>81533430
>>81533405
you must be retarded since he was absolutely abysmal
>>
>>81533476
I think most Javerts are way too over-the-top. Example of a good one would be the original Roger Allam. Crowe was a nice change.
Also his voice is just enjoyable to listen to for me.
>>
File: auto.jpg (4MB, 2048x1433px) Image search: [Google]
auto.jpg
4MB, 2048x1433px
>you will never live le mis irl

kill me
>>
File: 1431741727468.jpg (91KB, 528x544px) Image search: [Google]
1431741727468.jpg
91KB, 528x544px
Now shitposter >>24601
Your ban is up and your parole's begun
You know what that means?

Yes, it means I'm free!

"No!"
Follow to the letter your itinerary
This badge of shame you'll wear until you die
It warns you're a dangerous man

I posted a Bane thread!
It was for my wife's son, we were bored to death

And you'll be bored again
Unless you learn the rules of the board

Or the memeing of those 19 days
A slave of the board

3 days for cross-board raids
The rest because of ban evades
Yes, >>24601

My trip is Jean Valjean

And I'm Janitor!
Do not forget my name!
Do not forget me
>>24601
>>
THERE IS WINE HERE TO REVIVE YOU
BREAD TO MAKE YOU STROOONNNNNGGG
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JEVago2PKn0

it's time
>>
>>81533508
What do they have in the place of the barricade nowdays?
Is the ABC coffee still open I wonder.
>>81533562
>It was for my wife's son, we were bored to death
kek
>>
>>81533505
>no range
>no dynamics
>no emotion
>stiff as a board while singing
he is terrible
its not a matter of opinion, he literally cannot perform the role, he is talentless
>>
>>81533378
Make me a sandwhich!
>>
>>81533569
YOUR TIME IS UP AND YOUR TIME IS UP AND YOUR TIME IS UP
>>
>>81533592
That's why it works. Javert is an cold stiff emotionally stinted man who is not dynamic in anyway. Even his.single minded relentlessness is not dynamic. He is statically fixated on a single idea and has virtually no other character traits. What were you hoping for? Robin Fucking Williams?
>>
>>81533740
no, I was hoping to watch someone who could actually fucking sing
>>
>>81533840
He sang as well as such a person could be expected to sing. You realize that this wasn't supposed to come off as an over the top stylized stage musical? The performances were supposed to be less polished and more natural. A man like Javert , a police or military person is rarely also a great singer. A stern and disciplinarily man is usually not interested in aesthetics. It's not likely a priority to such a person. I am not saying he sang great or had a beautiful voice. I am saying his harsh and unnatural singing is supposed to highlight those same elements of his character. Just like of you had an average police officer start singing about his life, its not going to be Andrea Bocelli. But if its dont right it will be moving, even if it is flat and harsh.
>>
File: givenup.jpg (12KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
givenup.jpg
12KB, 480x480px
>>81533562
>And you'll be bored again
>Unless you learn the rules of the board

pottery
>>
>I STOLE A LOAF OF BREAAAD
>>
I eat YOUR loaf OF BREEEAAAD

NOM

NOM

NOM
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.