[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

is this zombie kino?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

File: 28s.jpg (200KB, 1000x1500px) Image search: [Google]
28s.jpg
200KB, 1000x1500px
is this zombie kino?
>>
>>81530859
nope, falls apart in the third act, not that the first two were good to begin with
it's terrible and filmed with potatoes
>>
>>81530859
Opening sequence to 28 Weeks Later > Opening sequence to 28 Days Later >>>> POWERGAP >>>>> The rest of 28 Days Later >= The rest of 28 Weeks Later
>>
>>81530910
I enjoyed the movie, but I have to agree. The last act has some elements that detract from how cool the discovery of the first act was.
>>
File: Day_of_the_Dead_(film)_poster.jpg (35KB, 275x425px) Image search: [Google]
Day_of_the_Dead_(film)_poster.jpg
35KB, 275x425px
Nah, this is
>>
They're not zombies.
>>
Yes, and it's also horrorkino as well as reverse interracial anal kino and grocery cart staircase kino
>>
File: 1480547385027.jpg (34KB, 480x640px) Image search: [Google]
1480547385027.jpg
34KB, 480x640px
>>81531306
>>
>>81530859

>rate it 10/10 a decade ago
>can't even watch it now because the retarded director couldn't use a real camera

Get this piece of shit off my board.
>>
>>81532093
But they're not. It's a engineered disease.
>>
>finally lost my virginity
>she puts this movie on
>thirty minutes later she wants to go again
>fake cumming in like two minutes so I can get back to the movie
Pretty kino from what I remember.
>>
>>81530859
>the movie they shut down london to film!
it had a lot of hype when it came out but I think it is deserved

and they arent zombies but they can run and thats more scary than any normal zombie movie (except ROTLD)
>>
garbage meme flicks
>>
>>81531203
>muh gorefag
fuck off. Filled with awful acting and it forgets its a film towards the end and just turns into a visual effects demo
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.