[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Any good South Korean TV Series?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

File: oldboy-13.4.jpg (1MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
oldboy-13.4.jpg
1MB, 1920x1080px
I lose South Korean movies, but I never watched TV series. A few movies that are one of my favs so you guys can feel my what I like in a movie/TV series.

Vengeance Trilogy, Memories of Murder, The Chaser, J.S.A.: Joint Security Area, The Man from Nowhere, I Saw the Devil, Mother, The Yellow Sea, The Handmaiden, A Tale of Two Sisters, Children, Silenced, The Attorney.

There are more but I think the list is enough for now.
Suggestions, tips for any simillar TV series. Thanks.
>>
>>81529885

Boys over Flowers
>>
Forgot to mention, I'm not a big fan of comedies.
>>
File: please.jpg (7KB, 275x183px) Image search: [Google]
please.jpg
7KB, 275x183px
Not a fan of romance either.
Please bear with me
>>
Maybe Signal

haven't watched it myself but it's usually praised.
>>
>>81530029

>likes Korean films
>not a fan of romance films

I'm not believing what I'm reading. Either way, fuck you and watch Castaway on the Moon and The Girl Who Leapt Through Time (not the anime, it is something completely different)
>>
File: kimdig.jpg (297KB, 1501x1000px) Image search: [Google]
kimdig.jpg
297KB, 1501x1000px
>>81529885
I am glad that you specified South Korea.
For a minute there I thought I'd have to dig into my Best Korea archive.
>>
>>81530670
Did gave Castaway on the Moon a chance and I don't hate it nor like it. Havent watched The Girl Who Leapt Through Time but I'm afraid it will of the same style.
Are all of S. Korea TV Series romance like?

>>81530817
I'm afraid I'll offend his Magnificence if I give 11/10 on every of His movies.
>>
>>81529885
>I Saw the Devil
Just go watch anything, your tastes are bad enough that you have no fucking standards at all.
>>
>>81531268

I don't want to spoil Girl who Leapt Through Time, but I can assure you it doesn't end the same as Castaway on the Moon.
>>
>>81531350
But you can't say the same for the rest of the list.
But I agree, it was kinda weak. I watched a lot of thrillers and the list covers one of the best.
>>
>>81529885
>kmovies thread
>this blasphemy in Op's pic
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.