[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I didn't like this very much. What about you?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 11

File: westworld04-590x218.png (170KB, 590x218px) Image search: [Google]
westworld04-590x218.png
170KB, 590x218px
I didn't like this very much. What about you?
>>
Doesn't look like anything to me.
>>
File: hold-up-part-1.webm (3MB, 1000x560px) Image search: [Google]
hold-up-part-1.webm
3MB, 1000x560px
>>
File: hold-up-part-2.webm (3MB, 1000x560px) Image search: [Google]
hold-up-part-2.webm
3MB, 1000x560px
>>81527190
>>
File: hold-up-part-3.webm (3MB, 1000x560px) Image search: [Google]
hold-up-part-3.webm
3MB, 1000x560px
>>81527207
>>
File: hold-up-part-4.webm (3MB, 1000x560px) Image search: [Google]
hold-up-part-4.webm
3MB, 1000x560px
>>81527216
>>
>>81527037
You would probably have liked it better if you watched one episode a week like it originally aired instead of pirating and watching them all at once.
>>
File: hold-up-part-5.webm (3MB, 1000x560px) Image search: [Google]
hold-up-part-5.webm
3MB, 1000x560px
>>81527237
>>
the film was better
>>
File: MIB_laughing.webm (2MB, 870x720px) Image search: [Google]
MIB_laughing.webm
2MB, 870x720px
>>81527274
>>
>>81527037

I have to laugh every time I see somebody criticizing great television shows made for us normal people who actually leave our house to interact with other normal people. Fuck these autist cunts in their fedora-wearing asses. It's like some unwritten rule in their pathetic notebook that they have to be miserable at everything, that the world is "shit" and everything they hear or see is "shit" and the agenda of everyone is "shit".

We get it. We watched that South Park episode, too. You have Asperger's Syndrome. Now drink some whisky, lighten the fuck up and seek help for it. You're not the only one in that boat, bucko.

WE rule this board, now. WE decide who's cool and who's not. You rock spiders clinging to the 4chan of the past? The ones that yearn for Bela Tarr marathons while you lick Dorito crumbs off of your fingers and weep for "being born in the wrong generation"? You're archaic. You're ancient fucking history. You've been left behind.

Come out of your basement, you cave-dwellers. Come and celebrate the new millennium by watching Westworld with the rest of us. It's the present year and we have cake. Even though it's a lie.
>>
I gave it 1.5 episodes, could not get past that, it was just too shitty.
>>
>>81527305
>celebrate the new millennium by watching a silly rehash of a 30 year-old idea
>>
>>81527305
Stale pasta, needs reheating.
>>
>>81527037
it was shit
>>
It was pretty to looks at but it felt soulless. Maybe it was mistake from me to expect something more than sex and violence.
>>
Showed some promise in the first few episodes, went downhill after that. Probably wont bother with the next season.
>>
>>81527037
this show was garbage
>>
>>81527427
>Look pretty but is soulless

Just like the cyborgs, it's a feature not a bug!
>>
>muh empowered womyn
>>
>>81527427
This. It's very enjoyable for the twists and setpieces, but it amounts to very little emotionally or thematically. It's probably the most nihilistic thing HBO has made, which is really saying something, but without the convictions a show like The Sopranos had
>>
>>81527190
Could anyone else not stop seeing the McPoyle actor as McPoyle?? There's a part in Westworld where he yells something like, "DON'T SHOOT HER!" but it seemed to me like he delivered the line almost exactly the same way he delivered "YOU WILL CALL HER!" in Always Sunny. The Westworld moment was supposed to be serious and dramatic, but I cracked up hearing that.
>>
@81527100
le epic reference, bro xD. Take my upvote!
>>
>>81527037
bretty pad desu
>>
it was a good show that killed off the best character, lost one due to the story and promoted the shittiest of all (maeve). Hopkins was a beast and didn't even get nominated.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MhSG5ZFX8Mg
>>
It's fucking boring, and the success and critical acclaim has blown my mind. Bunch of unmemorable characters doing useless shit, with a couple twists thrown in.
>>
One of the worst shows I've ever watched. Fuck me I watched it until the end hoping it would get better too
>>
>>81528902
>maeve
I can't stand her. She is the worst part of the show.
>>
>>81528902
Pretty sad that the best characters were all killed off. The rest of the show will literally be about women taking over the world from muh evol men.
>>
>>81527037
Is there a Brenner like gunslinger in the show?
>>
>>81529293
Nope.
>>
It was crap.
>>
GOAT first episode. Stays good until like ep 3 where it starts its steady decline into cringeworld.
>>
This whole storyline ruins the show. A lot of other things were good, but it just got worse and worse as it went on
>>
>>81527037
Dropped at ep 3, from what I heard, glad I did.
Turns out a massive budget, fantastic source and a majestic theme can't save shit writing.
>>
>>81527037
ye old robots becoming self aware and start to develop hate for its creators, but not been made in this way before.
>>
File: 1477534579975s.jpg (2KB, 125x121px) Image search: [Google]
1477534579975s.jpg
2KB, 125x121px
Started strong. But instead of focusing on the journey into the wilds of the old west, they focus on the orignal STRONG BLACK WOMEN manipulating gross males... a sinking ship of a show.
>>
File: 1474583239-westworld-vintage.jpg (153KB, 1200x675px) Image search: [Google]
1474583239-westworld-vintage.jpg
153KB, 1200x675px
>>81531704
>not been made in this way before
>>
>>81527037
Parts were good, parts were not.

The way the show handles William/MIB didn't feel all that believable to me. Maybe they wanted to make the audience feel dissonant/uncomfortable about it, but I think it was probably just mishandled. His big turn with the massacred camp was laughable.
>>
>>81527305
Really pushing the note with the WE moments but I believe this pasta can be salvaged
>>
why did nobody notice that one of the founders of the park that died like 30 years before in a freak incident was now working there as a robot?

also that Asian guy better not be a robot
>>
>>81531748
The movie spends most of its time on the theme park hedonism premise; the gunman's programming/psychology isn't really touched on much in terms of his humanity. He's just science turned dangerous, like the dinosaurs in Jurassic Park.
>>
File: 1414676403092.gif (1MB, 167x170px) Image search: [Google]
1414676403092.gif
1MB, 167x170px
>>81528036
you are not alone.
>>
>westword has a character that was clearly modeled after damon lindelof, and not in a flattering fashion

>damon lindelof has been chased off all social media except 4chan, where he posts actively

>westworld threads are filled with negativity

... hmm
Thread posts: 44
Thread images: 11

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.