[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Has anyone ever been so BTFO? Jesus Christ this was hard to watch

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 245
Thread images: 31

File: IMG_1265.png (1MB, 1136x640px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1265.png
1MB, 1136x640px
Has anyone ever been so BTFO?

Jesus Christ this was hard to watch
>>
>>81520845
tbf they both made asses outta themselves and I think they'd both admit it.
>>
File: jo crowder.jpg (712KB, 2000x960px) Image search: [Google]
jo crowder.jpg
712KB, 2000x960px
>defend corruption
>against weed
>doesn't accept evidence/sources

he deserved it,
>>
His arguments were correct, though. He just wound up doubting himself when Rogan started pulling up bullshit articles that argued against himself in full context.
>>
>>81520916
i dont get people like this. its like pierce morgan or /pol/. they just ignore facts.
>>
Wait, are we hating on Steven or Rogan?

Both are awesome, but Rogan was in the wrong here.
>>
>>81521084

Okay, this is not the place, but I'lll play devil's advocate. Present your facts, let's talk.
>>
>>81521107
Joe did keep pushing it and was kind of a douche at times, but Steven was factually incorrect.
>>
>>81520845
Why do people still defend him after getting his ass handed to him so many times?
>>
>>81521135
weeds not bad for you
corruption is bad
etc etc get out of /tv/ /pol/. moot made your containment board echo chamber for a reason
>>
>>81520845
>DUDE DONALD TRUMP AND ISRAEL #1
>SMALL GOVERNMENT UNLESS YOU SMOKE POT OR DON'T PRAY IN SCHOOL
Steven "comedy isn't supposed to be funny" Crowder ladies and gentlemen.
>>
File: 1489765761426.jpg (27KB, 750x750px) Image search: [Google]
1489765761426.jpg
27KB, 750x750px
>hold on fuckface
>>
it basically boiled down to
>Joe: "whats an issue you don't like to talk about"
>Crowder: "weed, it's dumb but i don't care do what you want"
>joe gets triggered and goes on a drunk rant about how crowder doesn't know what hes talking about how dare he be against weed its good for you it cures cancer
>>
>>81521158

Except Stevens literal position was "it isnt as straight cut as some people say it is, there are ups and downs, but frankly, I dont give a shit what people do. Just dont say its 100% positive for you". How is this in any way factually incorrect?
>>
>>81521210
>weeds not bad for you
>>
>>81521210
>weeds not bad for you
Well, depends on how much you use it.

>corruption is bad
Yes, agreed.

>etc etc get out of /tv/ /pol/. moot made your containment board echo chamber for a reason
I'll not leave, I like browsing this board. This is not your safe space, don't you EVER forget that.
>>
>liberals dishonestly call other people dishonest
this is such a weird trend. literally every time a liberal accuses someone of being something, they have been guilty of it themselves within the last 5 minutes
you guys are the kings of doublethink and i love you for that
>>
>>81521255
>>weeds not bad for you
>Well, depends on how much you use it.

No more than any other major consumable. Should we ban water because drinking too much of it will kill you?
>>
>>81521227
>>81521232
Essentially. Never speak of marijuana, unless it is to praise it. He goes full fundamentalist on your ass if you do.
>>
File: 1487487096347.gif (1MB, 250x233px)
1487487096347.gif
1MB, 250x233px
>>81521249
that's right, faggot
>>
>>81521306

Water doesnt cause slower brain development if you use it during younger ages.

But no, no one should ban it. Literally no one is saying that. Stop projecting.
>>
File: 1490016444953.gif (1MB, 271x336px) Image search: [Google]
1490016444953.gif
1MB, 271x336px
I-it's 5 o clock already?! I'm gonna miss my flight!
>>
>>81521306
>comparing something you need to live to something to do to have fun
nobody tries to overconsume water
>>
whats the best joe rogans?
>>
>"the world is run by inter dimensional time traveling pedophile vampires"
>joe: ok, that sounds reasonable

>"Weed might not be a wonder drug that cures all illnesses"
>joe:"REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE"x Repeat for 3 hours
>>
>>81521365
Steve-O
>>
>>81521306
>No more than any other major consumable. Should we ban water because drinking too much of it will kill you?

Let's be honest, water isn't an addcition and it also doesn't turn you into a junkie if you abuse it.
>>
>>81521360
Look up brain hemorrhaging due to swelling.
>>
File: lamp2.png (175KB, 421x456px) Image search: [Google]
lamp2.png
175KB, 421x456px
>>81520916

>being pro cannabis
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLyVghncmfCiZJf5IPiWaQ2kvY3yTbNFTv

You are wrong.
>>
File: wigger.jpg (71KB, 565x370px) Image search: [Google]
wigger.jpg
71KB, 565x370px
DUDE MEDICAL MARIJUANA LMAO
>>
>>81520916

This. I hate crowder because hes a neo-con who pretends to be a libertarian because neo-con is a bad word now. Im glad Joe pushed the topic and called him out on his lies.

>S-STOP USING EVIDENCE! USE MY WEBSITE AS A SOURCE!
>>
Should just legalize every drug to be honest. If you're retarded enough to take shit like krokodil you deserve your skin melting off.
>>
>>81521496
>he's a neo-con pretending to be a libertarian
So any libertarian with more than a high school diploma.
>>
>>81521496
>someone links to a study
>the person who linked is now the "source" and therefore it can't be trusted
why are liberals so retarded?
>>
>>81521625

Crowder literally made up a statistic about more people getting into car accidents because of weed when an actual study was done that found the exact opposite was true
>>
>>81520845
Isn't this the "comedian" who said comedy doesn't have to be funny and then whined about not being booked at comedy venues?
>>
>>81521000

Pick one of his arguments that was correct.
>>
>>81521333
WRONG

THC acts on specific targets in the brain, called cannabinoid receptors. Ordinarily, these receptors are activated by brain chemicals similar to THC that are part of a neural communication system, and play an important role in brain development and function. Marijuana over activates this system, causing impaired coordination, difficulty with thinking and problem solving, and disrupted learning and memory.1

Anything that impairs coordination and judgment, which marijuana does, increases a driver’s risk of being in an accident. And when used in conjunction with alcohol, the combined result is worse than either substance alone.1

Your brain goes through significant development during your teen and young adult years, and marijuana’s effects on the developing brain create risks unique to that time period. Following marijuana use, a teen’s decrease in cognitive abilities can last much longer than an adult’s, as long as several weeks since last use. With regular use (daily or nearly daily), the alterations to the brain caused by marijuana become prolonged by frequent recurrences, which can in-turn lead to lowered learning capabilities, a shortened attention span, and weakened verbal communication skills.2

There is also an association between regular and prolonged marijuana use and mental illness. A link has been demonstrated with later development of psychosis, and rates increase for those who start young. Associations have also been found with other mental health problems such as depression, anxiety, and suicidal thoughts among adolescents.1 It’s important to note that the nature of these links is still unclear. More research is needed to better understand whether there is only correlation, or whether causality may exist as well.

Marijuana, just like any other drug, can be addictive. It affects the brain’s reward system in the same way as all other drugs of addiction.
>>
>>81521696

yes. He also gets needlessly angry if someone even dares to have a different opinion than him.
>>
>>81521324

When people imply it should be considered differently than other recreational drugs, sure.

Of the recreational drugs, marijuana is the most benign.
>>
>>81521656

Crowder was referencing bullshit stats.

The figures from Colorado show that if you test the people who get into car collisions, you find that a certain percentage have cannabis in their systems. But it's the same percentage as those who use cannabis. So cannabis has had no impact on the frequency of collisions.

When you test for alcohol, you find that those involved in collisions are far more likely to be intoxicated than the general population.

Crowder was comprehensively full of shit, and not interested in anything but shit. I honestly cannot understand prohibitionists.
>>
Who /againstweedbecauseIhatepotheads/ here?
>>
>>81521986
Same
>>
>>81520845
>Crowder was objectively wrong
>Rogan was being overly pushy and clearly angry and insulting about the argument that Crowder didn't even want to have
>probably because he's wrong

All in all I'd say they were both douchebags
>>
eric dubay and flat earth.

everybody is waking the fuck up now.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aoLSgtC_y6w
>>
Kek, when Jamie pulls up the article on Steven's website where it calls people morons for smoking.

Lel, Steven is beta af you could tell he felt super
awkward Joe was gonna be mad at him or something.
>>
>>81523462
Yeah being an unrepentant liar and a meanie are totally the same thing.
>>
>>81521864
This is true-i have family members who study how various drugs work on the brain and there is evidence that long term uses causes psychosis so whoever is arguing against it is clearly a stupid pothead.
>>
Regardless of the crime debate you cannot deny that smoking weed activates a different state of mind of those who smoke it. Naturally people will always want to turn to this state. It makes you fucking lazy and ruins your social life.
>>
File: brooke shields beach.jpg (225KB, 700x1050px) Image search: [Google]
brooke shields beach.jpg
225KB, 700x1050px
>>81521406
>>81521864
Stop being such huge pussies jesus christ...caffeine is worse.

Yes it is.

I blame the douchey stoners in high school who made fun of the /pol/tards and now they're here moaning on a croatian whittling forum about a fucking plant """Impairing muh judgement""". Tons of substances impair judgement. Pick your fucking battles a little better there's far more things to be self righteous about than a goddamn plant. You think you're some sort of intellectual elitists for being sad and sober all the time but you guys just sound like old women.
>>
>>81524128
he admitted he was wrong though you mong
>>
>>81521333
it can be pretty bad

and for those who dont feel any bad effect and become a habit, like smoking every time before leaving the house. It's not "bad" like heroin or crack, but it's bad enough. You wouldnt say a dude doing a whisky shot at night every day is fine
>>
>>81524703
>You wouldnt say a dude doing a whisky shot at night every day is fine

Yeah, actually I would. Many, many many people drink liquor daily or nightly. And its far worse for you without question.

>>81524162
>ruins your social life

He said on 4chan...
>>
>>81524897
why is it worse? it's the same drive to escape and "habit-forming" nonsense

it's not fine at all to drink every day
>>
File: 2085235.jpg (21KB, 534x401px) Image search: [Google]
2085235.jpg
21KB, 534x401px
I wish that this drug would just disappear off the face of the earth. I hate the people who smoke it. I hate their smug insistence that the drug is completely harmless and consequence free. I hate that they are normalizing their degenerate hobby. I hate that it's being legalized. I hate that they have tricked dumb meatheads like Joe Rogan into spreading their propaganda. I hate the useful idiots on this board that swallow the propaganda. But most of all, I hate the fucking smell.
>>
>>81524897

>Many, many many people drink liquor daily or nightly

Yes and we call them alcoholics.
>>
>>81524514

As long as alcohol is legal the argument for making pot illegal holds precisely zero water. If people wanted to get all puritanical and ban all substances that inhibit you in one way or another then sure, pot does that to a degree, but supporting tobacco / alcohol and demonizing pot in the same breath is some hilariously dense hypocrisy.
>>
>>81525068
it is hypocrisy, but to lie to yourself it doesnt make you want to be in that security-blankie state of mind is dubious

and if you have mental hangups it can fuck you up good
>>
>>81524514
>Pick your fucking battles a little better there's far more things to be self righteous about than a goddamn plant
Carrie Nation couldn't compete with the self-righteousness that potheads engage in
>>
>>81525015
>>81524967
Someone coming home and having a glass of wine or a beer is an alcoholic? Its not THAT bad in a small quantity, and taking a few hits off a bowl of weed at the end of the day is exponentially more harmless than even that. Not everyone is Snoop Dogg.

>>81524967
>drive to escape and "habit-forming" nonsense
Its not necessarily like that for everyone. This is part of the silliness to these anti-weed nutjobs on here. They think everyone who smokes a little weed is like that sleazy stoner kid from school they hated. Its not like that.

As for how alcohol is literally worse for you than any marijuana imaginable (so is caffeine, nicotine, sugar, gluten, carbs, MANY pharmaceuticals) Google is a lovely place.

>>81524981
BOO HOO babby dont like evol drugks. I know, everyone who likes things you don't like (surely degenerates) should be eliminated from earth to make your life easier. Make sure you see your guidance counselor in school again tomorrow.
>>
>>81525396
>Not everyone is Snoop Dogg.
>They think everyone who smokes a little weed is like that sleazy stoner kid from school they hated.

Maybe not everyone but waaaaay too many are.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bRbzMkQWFUo
>>
>>81525396
alcohol is definitly worse than pot. Caffeine, nicotine, carbs arent (unless in excess). That shit really shows your pothead angle

>Google is a lovely place.
yes you could become an expert on Building 7 in 2006 or an expert in how egyptians were black nowadays
>>
Weed is boring and it makes you a boring person.
>>
>>81525639
I've learned not to base whether I enjoy something or enjoy taking part in something on whether or not I enjoy other PEOPLE who like said thing.

>>81525694
caffeine, sugar and nicotine are worse for you than marijuana and far, far more regularly abused. some people would argue gluten and carbs too but I like bread so I won't personally make that argument...

>>81525736
It can have this effect on someone yes. It could also make someone more interesting. This is also not a concrete side effect, as different substances effect different people in different ways.

>>81525333
If the people advocating pot's legality and the medical benefits it can have for some users are self righteous than at least they're putting their effort into something worthwhile and not just demonizing users of a plant from the earth because it suits some fedoraland conservative mindset.
>>
>>81525396

Bro... consuming alcohol everyday makes you an alcoholic. I'm sorry the people around you told you that it is normal behavior, but it isn't.
>>
File: P0Izr.jpg (106KB, 799x702px) Image search: [Google]
P0Izr.jpg
106KB, 799x702px
Weed in itself is fine but it's all the cancerous shit surrounding it like pic related. Doing something that makes you stupider shouldn't be a source of pride or culture. Sure alcoholfags have their bearded homebrewers, but even they acknowledge alcohol is bad for you and don't act like it's some wonder drug.

I did it a bunch of times in one week and all it did was make me fall asleep and my head buzz and I haven't done it since.
>>
>>81520845
Who is this faggot's audience? Seriously he's even less funny than Amy Schumer.
>>
>>81525694
brb gonna go drink ten red bulls since it's harmless
>>
>>81525967
Bro....there are many people who drink a beer or a glass of wine after work without. Its not optimal health certainly but its something that real people in the real world actually take part in commonly that has actual chemical effects on a more concrete level than "if you smoke weed all day for 20 yrs you might get psychosis!"

Again, consuming a substance, whether it be pot or alcohol doesn't mean consuming vast quantities of that substance to the point where they are alcoholic or this "degenerate" stoner boogeyman you guys see in movies or met in high school.

Its worth noting that many people who are anti pot have no problem with getting wrecked on whiskey and that's why I mentioned the substances in contrast.
>>
>>81525916

>I've learned not to base whether I enjoy something or enjoy taking part in something on whether or not I enjoy other PEOPLE who like said thing

Well thanks for admitting you are an anti-social retard.

Anon, part of being human is gauging the reaction of society to your habits and adjusting your behavior accordingly. If you're completely ignoring society's advice, that's a recipe for destructive behavior.
>>
>>81526130
you miss the part about excess?
>>
>>81526152

>there are many people who drink a beer or a glass of wine after work without

YES AND THOSE PEOPLE ARE CALLED ALCOHOLICS YOU DENSE FUCK. JUST BECAUSE LOTS OF PEOPLE DO IT DOESN'T MAKE IT NORMAL.
>>
>>81526074
Alcohol doesn't make me better it just makes it so I don't care that I'm not good enough
*siiiiip*
>>
>>81526164
Why should I stop smoking weed because some fat loser in a random Youtube video is seen enjoying the substance? Am I gonna stop listening to a band because one of their fans isn't a nice guy? I don't have to involve myself with people and situations that I think suck, and that is my prerogative, as it should be yours. And that's my point by saying other people's opinions don't sway me into enjoying or not enjoying something.

I don't know what code you live by but I really don't give a shit because I don't have to cater my tastes based on """"society's advice"""". You sound like you were raised in a catholic household or something and maybe that's why there's a disconnect here
>>
>>81526185
everything in excess is bad, dumbfuck

>I eat sugar to excess, I get diabetes/fat
>I drink red bull to excess, I have a heart attack
>I smoke ciggarettes to excess I get lung cancer
>I think to excess, I get depressed/crazy
>I drink to excess and I get a cocktail of problems
>I smoke weed to excess, I fall asleep
>>
>>81521215
"Seth Rogan is the only that undestands me LMAO" the post ladies and gentlemen
>>
>>81526203
yes it does actually. Im not arguing that those people arent alcoholics but if enough people do it then yes it is normal. Take monogamy for example: 100+ years ago it didnt exist and guys would get married and have lovers and mistresses and no one would bat an eye but now that would seem absurd but thats just because enough practice monogamy that its seen as normal.
>>
>>81526399
yeah that's what happens with excess weed
>>
Weed prohibitionists are foolish but its also foolish to claim outright that weed has no potential negative physiological, psychological, or even from that societal effects. Its effects are still being studied and its important to take new information into account when we determine when substances should be allowed.

For instance there is strong evidence pointing to a casual link between consumption of cannabis during teen years and a lowering of IQ into adult years.

http://www.pnas.org/content/109/40/E2657.abstract?sid=7a2a7f1f-ca77-40c4-8970-c758ca07561d

Obviously we take this into account when we implement laws regulating weed to include an age limit. But as we learn more we need to adjust our laws in accordance with that. Anti-weed DARE people are just tone deaf to the whole issue, but pro-weed people can be just as tone deaf if they buy into the "weed is not harmful at all" narrative. The truth is its waaay less harmful then all other controlled or even legal substances but its not harmless all together.
>>
>>81524981
>I hate people who can socialize well with others because I'm unable to!
>>
I got ADD OCD autism asperger and i hear voices in my head let meee have my FUCKIN MIRACLE PLANT REEE Miracle
tfw dealers doesnt pick up or the store gets raided REEEEEEEE I NEED MY MIRACLE PLANT
>>
>>81526399
>I think to excess, I get depressed/crazy
literally no one.
>>
>>81526568
weed people cant possibly imagine how retarded they look from the outside their habit, they think everyone who ever said anything midly bad about its subcultures are prude prohibionists sourpuss from a hollywood version of 1930's G-Men and Seth Rogen LMAOWEED movies
>>
>>81526345
>Why should I stop smoking weed because some fat loser in a random Youtube video is seen enjoying the substance?
Because it's endemic shittiness among pot smokers, not random or isolated incidents
>>
>>81521210
>weeds not bad for you
>BUT POLE IS THE ONE IGNORNIG THE FACTS!!!1

Every weed shithead I've ever known in my life is a carbon copy of you. Their short term memory is fucked and if weed didn't lead them on to harder shit then they're in their mid 30s still BLAZE BLAZE BLAZIN IT every other weekday whilst barely able to hold a stable job.

There's a wealth of evidence to suggest weed fucks with your cognitive abilities, can bring out latent schizophrenia you otherwise wouldn't have had and also has physical detriments to your body. Talking about ignoring facts? You're the one with the shitty, stinky, expensive vice who doesn't want to admit he's a fucking retard.
>>
>>81526736
>what is the sad socrates effect
>>
File: niggapls.png (2MB, 1285x1573px) Image search: [Google]
niggapls.png
2MB, 1285x1573px
>this thread
>>
>>81527134
Top tier goodposting, my nigga
>>
>>81524514
I was the bully. And no I won't stop talking about how you're a fucking goon with a terrible habit because it makes you uncomfortable. Don't like seeing this shit? You can hop on over to Reddit or Facebook where the atmosphere and lack of contrarianism is more to your liking.
>>
File: dhdhdh.png (307KB, 672x615px) Image search: [Google]
dhdhdh.png
307KB, 672x615px
>>81527134
>calls weed expensive
>calls other people retards
>>
>>81527290
gg fgt
>>
>>81527290
>he formed a habit with cheap weed
>>
>>81527134
>says he has facts
>shares no facts, just calls people retards
>>
>>81527264
Such a noble cause, speaking out against the evils of marijuana on this Taiwanese knife fighting forum. What a crusader! Gotta stop people from feeling nice for a little while so everyone can be as miserable a prick as you are right?

I'm not uncomfortable. I've never felt more comfortable as a pot smoker than I do right now, knowing that something as simple as lighting a weed on fire in the privacy of my own home causes a dolt like you such anxiety. Keep spreading your little alt-wrong anti drug rhetoric sorry to challenge it.
>>
Guy just fuckin chill alright I need weed so I'm not miserable is that so much god damn. I need it to feel normal and function fuck you people.
>>
>>81527321
Holy fuck those metrics don't have anything to do with consumer price.
>>
>>81528066
Then why are the three largest all illegal drugs? Surely that has nothing to do with an inflated cost from being illegal.
>>
>>81527321
How does the lucrativity of cultivation area have to do with the end-user expense? All that graph shows is how much value cultivation space is when used for whichever resource. It says nothing about the relative expense of the user for their "vice". The only thing you have right, is that it is an "expensive vice", in the very fact it is a vice, and it's something you spend money on that you don't need to.

Quality and effects, compared to every other vice, it's no more expensive than anything else. For effectiveness as far as vices go, it's cheaper than tobacco, and it's effectively as cheap as alcohol, maybe a little more expensive.

For example, I live in Colorado, and retail price rates for marijuana products are higher, but even still I can pick up a pack of cookies for 20 dollars, or an eight-ounce of herb for 20-40 depending on quality. So if I had say an entire week off and wanted to do nothing but go on a bender and watch rewatch my Rome, Deadwood, or Stargate DVDs, I'd probably spend 40 bucks and be high every waking moment of that week. To do the same bender with alcohol, I could maybe wind up spending 20 bucks, but to enjoy it I'd probably get some good shit and wind up spending around 40 bucks either way (only the alcohol bender I'll hate my fucking life the next Monday).

It is still a vice though, and spending my money on something I otherwise don't need, but that's human society and economy. Also not everyone has the same effects on different substances, so values (like with everything else) vary depending on the individual.

But you still haven't shown any evidence that weed in general is an expensive vice, and most experience has it comparable to alcohol consumption as far as it's expense. I suppose if you bring in other factors like job restrictions because of drug testing, that can make it costly. It all depends on your location, the culture you're in, and your situation.
>>
File: firr.jpg (77KB, 599x449px) Image search: [Google]
firr.jpg
77KB, 599x449px
>>81528556
See those factors you've eloquently laid out don't matter when the picture these anti-pot kids are trying to paint is that of Reefer Madness proportions.

In order to pose marijuana as the evil it is, they have to run under the assumption that everyone who smokes a lil bowl of kush at night will become stupid, schizophrenic, broke and suffer unnamed physical detriments until they die of lung cancer. Old fashioned fear tactics, and in such a harmless arena...
>>
>>81528134
Actually at the end-user level, weed has become slightly more expensive after legalization than it was illegal, although the ease of access and reliability more than makes up for the extra price.

What makes it lucrative is how much end product you get out of the cultivated area, and there is a relative like of refining needed (it can be labor intensive, but nothing like poppys or coca). I think cannabis would be less lucrative in general if it was legalized or decriminalized across the board though. At that point it would be more balanced as far as the market getting saturated, and supply and demand being balanced.
>>
>>81528556
>How does the lucrativity of cultivation area have to do with the end-user expense?
"lucrativity" isn't a word. A product is more lucrative when it can be sold at a higher price to consumers. This is basic economics. If people are making more money off of it per acre than any other crop, then obviously someone is footing the bill. A product is at its most expensive when it is being sold to the last person to buy it. The reason it is more lucrative than wheat is because it is largely illegal in the US, so a lot has to be done to ensure that it ends up in the hands of people who want to use it. I don't really know how I can make it any more simple. If a product is more lucrative, people are paying more for it.
>>
>>81529093
Absolutely spot on. Could you imagine if people were allowed to legally grow it on their property? There's a reason it's called "weed", it is probably the easiest plant to grow on the planet. Ultimately there is no reason not to legalize other than funding for some phony drug war that will never be successful.
>>
>>81526164
>Well thanks for admitting you are an anti-social retard.
And thank YOU for admitting you're a approval-seeking retard cuck.
>>
File: 111758774.jpg (21KB, 650x315px) Image search: [Google]
111758774.jpg
21KB, 650x315px
I could win that debate easy and fast and be home for tea

>joe:there is nothing wrong with weed
>Me:smoking stunts your growth

that is it lads,no one can argue that point,just sit back and watch the manlets eyes fill with anger/rage/tears/knowing he will never be normal.
no one can possibly argue that point because it really does and has been proven with twins.
>>
>>81529140
Or maybe that you can get more yield with less refining stages per acre than the other drugs? People aren't paying more for it, especially regarding effect and duration. If that was the case the Coca would be exponentially more, as cocaine is expensive for just a little bit, and if you can get a cocaine high to last more than 30 minutes off a dose you have some top-tier shit. You can eat a $2 weed cookie and be high for 8 hours.

Marijuana is not more costly for the end-user than other vices, just because it's cultivation is more lucrative. That's what I've been trying to say my last 3 posts, and your concept about why weed is an expensive vice has no merit because you are jumping to conclusions and completely disregarding crop yield, refining expenses, amount of end-product required for an effective "high", and duration of the effectiveness of that end product.
>>
>>81529330
You are taking subjective experience and trying to apply it to a general principle. Want to know how I know that?

>You can eat a $2 weed cookie and be high for 8 hours.
I certainly can't, it takes 50mg of THC for me to feel anything, 100mg to actually have a good experience.

>crop yield, refining expenses, amount of end-product required for an effective "high"
That completely changes depending on the person. There are people who smoke or eat the equivalent of a half ounce of weed per day.

None of those arguments have anything to do with whether the product itself is expensive. You are just making the argument that "well it could be cheap if you don't use it often!" That is what we call a strawman.
>>
>>81520845
>>81520899
neither one of them came off as intelligent in this conversation. Joe made Crowder look like a bitch though, he was damn near begging him not to insult him anymore.
>>
>being a druggie
lmao
>>
>>81529305
sauce that weed specifically stunts your growth?
>>
>>81529475
It's okay, Joe, he's just fucking with you. You would have been 5'5" no matter what.
>>
>>81529305
yea if you're in your formative years...

soooo that's it that's your argument winner? do you just argue with teenagers?
>>
>>81529524
that's bullshit though
Jamie bring up paper about weed being proven to improve height.
>>
>>81529531
Isn't it only teenagers who smoke weed anyway?
>>
Jamie pull up that plane my guest just missed because he couldnt let an argument go
>>
>>81529569
DUDE STOP TEAMING UP ON ME WTF!
I WOULD NEVER DO THIS ON MY SHOW YOU'RE A BULLY!
>>
>>81529419
Yes, and two of my posts before mention that people are different. You're still jumping to conclusions off of how lucrative the crop is for the acreage, as the same thing as end-user cost. You've done nothing but ad hominem ("lucritivity isn't a word") and then call my other post a strawman. Let's see some data at how "expensive" this vice is for the end-user. Protip: you can't because value is fucking subjective, and everything is worth what the purchaser will pay for it. And I've mentioned several times that beyond it being expensive since it is a vice in general (so arguably a waste of money), but my argument was that it was no more expensive to the end user than any other chemical vice (sans maybe caffiene, as you can get that stuff cheap as fuck). But as I mentioned, even something as base as alcohol can be argued to be as expensive for the end user as marijuana (for essentially the same reasons you berate my argument for, the subjective nature of the effects of these vices in the first place).
>>
File: joerogantriggered.jpg (55KB, 750x421px) Image search: [Google]
joerogantriggered.jpg
55KB, 750x421px
>>81520845
>Hey Steve Crowder who voiced Brain on Arthur, what's one issue you don't give a fuck about and don't really feel like discussing.
>Ah probably weed I don't really care if people smoke it or that it becomes legalized and it's basically a non-issue to me, I just don't think that it comes without consequences.
>WHOA WHAT THE FUCK PRINCESS THAT'S ADORABLE FUCKFACE JAIMIE PULL UP GORILLAS DRIVING CARS ON WEED AND NOT CRASHING IN COLORADO
>Joe I'm just saying I'll give you that it's not inherently harmful nor that it may even have traffic violation causal effects based on that study, I just don't really even care about the issue.
>GORILLA WOULD FUCK YOU UP MAN BUT NOT ON WEED WHY DON'T YOU GET ON YOUR SHOW WITH SIX OTHER GUYS WHO ALSO HATE WEED LIKE YOU HAVE STATED THAT YOU HATE WEED AND I'LL FUCKIN' FIGHT YOU ALL, TAKE YOUR BACK, IT'S OVER BITCH
>Joe I feel like you're just getting defensive now about an issue you're particularly biased on and I really have no interest in discussing, if you wanna smoke weed smoke weed I just think it's not the miracle it's cracked up to be.
>LOL THAT'S ADORABLE YOU MISSED YOUR FLIGHT NOW IT'S GONNA BE OKAY AT LEAST YOU'RE NOT A STARVING AFRICAN CHILD GETTING EATEN BY A VULTURE, VULTURES WILL FUCK YOU UP BRO, THAT'S WHAT YOU GET FOR SPREADING THIS ANTI-WEED PROPAGANDA
>Why are we still talking about weed when I don't eve-
>I BET IF IT WAS A FUCKIN' TAG TEAM MATCH BETWEEN ME AND JAIMIE AGAINST YOU AND NOT-GAY JARED WE'D FUCK YOU UP BRO, JOE ROGANS AND JAIMIES WILL FUCK YOU UP, WINNER DECIDES WHO IS RIGHT ABOUT WEED PRINCESS
>>
>>81529671
>how lucrative the crop is for the acreage, as the same thing as end-user cost
These are absolutely correlated and I'm amazed that you don't understand that. Look at the picture again, and think about how the plants represented relate to your real life experience with purchasing them.

>beans
Incredibly cheap per pound

>rice
Almost the cheapest plant product in existence

>cannabis
way more expensive than those per gram

Look at how much more expensive it is than those other ones. The original claim is that it is an expensive vice, and it was absolutely proven by that image. I would agree that cocaine, heroin, alcohol, and tobacco are also expensive vices. The fact that you are so butthurt about the fact that marijuana belongs in this same category in terms of price is extremely telling about how all potheads are about weed.

You're really exactly like Joe was in that podcast. You would agree that cocaine is an expensive vice. You would agree that alcohol is an expensive vice. You would agree that cigarettes are an expensive vice. BUT OH FUCKING NO. Don't you DARE include weed in this category! It's totally different now! Just accept the facts and move from there, instead of lying to yourself and everyone else.
>>
>>81529638
yea whatever you fucking pussy ass cock-sucking, cum-slurping, nigger-loving, christ fucker.
I'm just joking btw, I thought we were friends.
>>
>>81529896
Wait, now you're comparing staple crops with an already-agreed upon vice crop?

I'm not butthurt about anything, you've just never shown anything to back up your argument that weed is somehow a more expensive vice than anything else (and every single one of my posts I've already pointed out that it being a vice it is a waste of money). And I already mentioned previous times that it's a lucrative crop because it's easy to grow, relatively inexpensive to maintain and refine the end product, and it has a great yield. So you image never proved anything of the sort, as I've continually explained there are other factors on what makes a crop lucrative than by it's end-products expense to the consumer.
>>
>>81521210
Weed is definitely bad for you. Just because you fags like to yell "I-IT'S NOT AS BAD AS TEH ALCOHOL" doesn't mean it isn't bad.

Your mind is dull now. Realize that.
>>
>>81529752
>Hey Steve Crowder who voiced Brain on Arthur
>>
>>81524514
Why do potheads always go to the HURR DURR BUT OTHER DRUGS ARE WORSE!!!!!!!!!!!!

No one is talking about that. Bleach is worse you moron.

That's not what we're talking about it. Weed is bad for you. Get over it.
>>
>>81520845
Dinesh D'Souza on Jon Stewart-era Daily Show
>>
File: 1384032065292.png (1MB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
1384032065292.png
1MB, 1024x768px
>ironically unironically watching a joe rogan podcast
>>
>>81530214
>Wait, now you're comparing staple crops with an already-agreed upon vice crop?
I guess I have to spell this out. I was comparing the fact that the lucrative value of a crop is correlated with the price a consumer pays for it.

>weed is somehow a more expensive vice than anything else
That was not at all my claim. Again, that's a strawman. All I was saying is that it is an expensive vice. It is right up there with the other ones that I mentioned.

>it being a vice it is a waste of money
No one is saying that except you.

>there are other factors on what makes a crop lucrative than by it's end-products expense to the consumer
I don't disagree with this at all. It's still an expensive vice by all accounts. You even said yourself that it is much more expensive than caffeine to have as a vice.
>>
>>81529752
I just want the people who post the Rogan memes to know that I love you all :3 best shit on /tv/
>>
>>81527290
Let's laugh at this faggot now. How cheap is your weed?
>>
>>81530371
Because the anti pot nuts on here always try and make it sound so much worse than it really is and without certain wording the actual """"BAD"""" side effects really aren't much different from those of other substances like caffeine which are far more widely used. Either that or the worst things being brought up (still no sources btw) are "if you smoke weed all day for 30 years you'll be dumber and a psycho!" whereas there are thousands of more immediate and worse side effects that come from everyday items people eat and drink (like literal death) and there's no crusade to rail against that shit.

And I know damn well there are plenty of you fedoras out there with this exact anti-weed stance chugging Red Bull and piling in Cheetos and painkillers and antidepressants all day while still thinking that your body is a temple of pure beauty and your mind is intellectually superior all because you don't smoke a fucking natural substance like some awful "degenerate".

Its relative to mention many of the other substances people intake daily in large numbers when talking about (and exaggerating in your side's case) how "bad" something is for the body do you understand that?

Since when is Nancy Regan 4chan's hero?
>>
>>81530543
>I guess I have to spell this out. I was comparing the fact that the lucrative value of a crop is correlated with the price a consumer pays for it.
And I was arguing that there are more factors between how lucrative a crop is for it's land use, and the end cost to the user.
>That was not at all my claim. Again, that's a strawman. All I was saying is that it is an expensive vice
And "expensive vice" implies a comparison of expense to something that either isn't a vice (so is irrelevant), or that it is more expensive than similar vices in modern society (which I've argued it isn't).
>No one is saying that except you.
Except you did originally, which started this whole argument about the economics of cannabis use:
>>81527134
>You're the one with the shitty, stinky, expensive vice who doesn't want to admit he's a fucking retard.
And except for how I've mentioned that any vice can be argued is a waste of money, you've never shown any arguments that cannabis use is any more expensive to the end-user than any other vice.
>You even said yourself that it is much more expensive than caffeine to have as a vice.
Yes, but also most people don't consider caffeine as a vice, especially not one to criminalize.

So not only did you start up this shit by being a fascist fuckstick who is better than everyone who may or may not have a vice, but then you're only form of argument on the alleged "expensive vice", is an infographic about how lucrative drug crops are. I (and others) pointed out that there is no direct relationship between that infographic and the consumer cost of cannabis goods (which of course would vary depending on a person's location and access). But you wouldn't have any of it, and even disregarded my admission that any vice is "expensive" as it's arguably a waste of money. So stop moving goalposts.
>>
>>81531097
The second one isn't me. I'm just mad that you can buy weed legally where you live tbhwyf
>>
>>81521210
Combusting and inhaling anything is bad for you. Only clean air should really go into your lungs.

Using any kind of foreign chemical recreationally in your brain's formative years (before your mid to late 20s) is bad for you.
>>
File: 1491543027018.png (183KB, 281x339px) Image search: [Google]
1491543027018.png
183KB, 281x339px
Joe always acts all chill and laid back but he loses his shit if somebody says anything bad about weed.
>>
>>81520845
i dont know what im looking at OP
>>
>>81530487

Better than all that gay scat porn you watch.
>>
>>8152498 Just do it kid
>>
>>81520845
>Joe: "Hey dude, do you prefer cats or dogs"
>Crowder: "Huh?"
>Joe: "Cats or dogs bro, pick one"
>Crowder: "Man, i'm not doing this again...."
>Joe: "Fucking pick one you little bitch"
>Crowder: "Dude i really don't care...."
>Joe: "ahh that's adorable, the little bitch can't pick one...."
>Crowder: "...fine dude....dogs"
>Joe: "WHAT!!! So you hate cats bro? You dumbass! Hey, Jamie bring up some stats about how people who hate cats are sociopaths.
>Jamie: "Googling now..........ok, found it"
>Joe: "nah bro, i'm too high to read it...zoom in.......yeh cool. reading Washington Post, a survey of 10 people determined that 36.5% of people who disliked cats also registered as sociopaths..."
>Crowder: "...well i didn't say i dislike cats for starters and i..."
>Joe: "SHUT UP FK FACE don't interrupt me, i'm just presenting facts"
>*one hour later*
>Crowder: "dude, i really don't care"
>Joe: "you seem like you care a lot dude"
>>
NOBODY CARES
The only weed cons i can think of is that:
>it becomes quite the expensive habit
>people can tell you're high even when you think you're hiding it
>impairs cognitive development for people under the age of 24
Why do people get so defensive on this topic, christ
>>
>>81532617
this was all as much crowder's fault as joe's. maybe he shouldnt have been such a pussy.
>>
File: 1488246284869.jpg (19KB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
1488246284869.jpg
19KB, 320x240px
>>81521210
>Druggies
>>
>>81528556
>Alcohol bender for the week
>$20-$40
Try $10 per day if you like the cheapest shit available.
>>
>>81527615
Except so did the post he was replying to retard, quit playing choosies just because you like one side more than the other.

Weed boy said he had facts too then didn't present jack shit, saying burning something and sucking the smoke into your lungs is bad for your lungs is first year of highschool science tier, not that you could remember it since you fucking losers can't remember your left from your right.
>>
Goddamn potheads are annoying. I agree it should be legal but if you so much as suggest its not mana of the gods that cures blindness and gives you superpowers they'll crucify you.
>>
I don't give a fuck what people do in their spare time but people on weed are the most boring fuckers imaginable. When I tell them this they always get super defensive.

So whatever you want but deal with the consequences.
>>
>>81533273
it completely depends on the person or group your with.

I like to eat edibles while going on boat fishing trips, or golf course or hiking all of which are pretty fun and not boring to me.
>>
>>81532708
How about
>its damaging to your lungs
>>
They talk about it on Crowders show, Joe literally apologizes.

This thread shouldn't exist
>>
>>81533380
>What are edibles
>>
>>81533408
>what is irrelevent
>>
>>81533333
>>
>>81521986
this 2bh

you never will hear anyone for the legalization of weed that isn't a pothead
>>
>>81533080
>hurr losers smok weed
Oh boy. Ok, I see we're back at square one now.

No one said inhaling smoke isn't bad for you but relatively speaking pot is far far far less dangerous than these other "vices" represented in this thread and sane people without some conservative purist fantasy about health and body issues know that without it having to be explained to them between name calling and temper tantrums.

Any of these downsides to marijuana brought up here are exaggerated and minor at best, but make sure you keep demonizing users of a god damn plant, its totally worth your time and effort. Maybe you too can be as brilliant and noble as Jeff Sessions one day.
>>
>>81533514
Complete bullshit blanket statement.
>>
File: 1.jpg (86KB, 1200x675px) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
86KB, 1200x675px
Joe was a cunt the entire podcast. He acted in ways he doesn't with other guests. He would constantly call Steven a fuck, a pussy and call him out on inane shit like using the term "the left" while he's someone who generalizes often, someone who will stay quiet and listen to mindless conspiracy theories. He says he likes Steven, but I think he doesn't, which is actually understandable, Crowder is a gigantic faggot and a douchebag.

Crowder on the other hand, was a gigantic pussy. He made a bullshit claim about something important to Joe, I mean, Joe's life basically revolves around pot, I personally dislike pot culture and have never used it myself before, but I understand it's a part of the podcast, it's going to be discussed. Crowder often does the shit he pulled there, he skews data to make a false narrative. He can't say he doesn't want to argue it after throwing it out there like that, Joe proves him wrong on the spot, Crowder has no argument, realizes he's full of shit and doesn't want to admit it. He says he's being bullied, because Jamie is doing what he always does.. looks shit up.

Crowder really is a fat fucking pussy. He's the right-wing version of an SJW, makes up shit, runs people/things he doesn't like down, gets emotional and cries bullying. Just remember how he got near teary eyed and cried bullying next time you come across that cringeworthy video of his where he "owns college students" or wherever -- where he tries to copy Bill Burr.

The guy has an obsession with attacking gays and trannies too, yet he's ALWAYS dressing up like a woman and doing homoerotic shit. Closeted for sure.
>>
>>81533978
You forgot to mention the fact that Joe specifically asked Steven what the one thing he doesn't like to talk about is. Steven basically said "I don't like to talk about the weed issue. I've changed my view on it; I don't care if anyone uses it, but to promote it as a completely good thing is misleading". Skip to Joe going on a tirade for an hour about how weed has no negative effects, all the while interrupting Crowder when he gives a counter argument and says that he is the one being interrupted. Seemed like a character assassination attempt to me, and I really don't like either of them.
>>
File: 518226462_92cec31afd_b.jpg (485KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
518226462_92cec31afd_b.jpg
485KB, 1024x768px
>>81521210
>an unnecessary substance that imbalances cognitive functions to the point of either laziness, anxiety, addiction, or paranoia
>not bad for you
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qEylCS6-hBE
He's getting his ass handed quite a lot
>>
>>81534860
>strawman: the video
>>
>>81534999
I fail to see how anything in this video is a strawman, since he adresses direct point made by Crowder in his video.
>>
>>81535453
He takes the lowest hanging fruit with every single position. Like when Crowder says there were scientists that thought global cooling was going to be destructive in the 70s which turned out to be wrong. This was showing that scientists often seek to prove their own narrative rather than going through the actual process of the scientific method to disprove the null hypothesis. This is actually a phenomenon in all scientific fields, like research papers being "peer reviewed" by other researchers that have the same exact preconceived conclusions.

But the guy says "Oh no, the majority of scientists were saying global warming is happening" while ignoring the central point of Crowder's argument. I actually tend to agree with the uploader's position, but using Crowder as a vehicle to make any person who is skeptical of climate change as being uninformed is disingenuous and is just providing lip service to his subscribers, it seems to me.
>>
>>81530848
>whereas there are thousands of more immediate and worse side effects that come from everyday items people eat and drink (like literal death) and there's no crusade to rail against that shit.

What fucking planet are you on? Pick a legal poison (alcohol, sugar, painkillers, tobacco etc) and there are still pretty significant movements arguing for their limitation/restriction (if not an outright ban).

Potheads and their fucking persecution complexes I swear to god
>bawww no-one has EVER banned or otherwise restricted alcohol consumption in history, why are you defending THE MAN banning pot?
>>
160 posts in, im still gonna drop my opinion here. The reason crowder btfo is because hes a tight wad. too aggressive to only win an argument. He had no chill and could have relaxed while joe continued to smoke and drink. Crowders laser focused on adderall, its why hes a humorless bore that relys on contrived talking points. chowders a kid silly bitch, he came prepared against joe while in his home.
>>
>>81530848
I'm not an anti pot nut. I like to smoke a bowl or have an edible now and then.

But I still hate potheads. The people that must be high from the moment they get out of bed until the moment they go back to sleep at noon. I have known and still know several potheads and they are the dumbest, laziest, and least trustworthy people that I have ever met.

All of them work shit jobs, if they even have a job, they read nothing, they don't even know what the word "news" means, they are always enrolled in college but are currently skipping a class if I talk to them on a weekday, and they are just overall fucking stupid pieces of shit.

But they will gladly give you a long and "intellectual" explanation of why pot is amazing and how it improves everything while healing every disease and ailment that their THC diluted mind can think of during the conversation.

Anyway, junkies are weak pieces of shit. No matter what it is that they are addicted to and whatever the reason is that that they are addicted to it. Fuck potheads.
>>
File: 1487861964845.gif (4MB, 720x404px) Image search: [Google]
1487861964845.gif
4MB, 720x404px
meanwhile

>Eddie passes Alex Jones a joint
>Alex doesn't give a fuck and smokes it

>Alex loosens up, boozes up and smokes weed and grills some steaks while telling you about the globalists

True undiluted individualist patriotism.
>>
>>81526203
drinking one drink a night does not make you an alcoholic, it's not even close to alcoholism
>>
>>81535563
>when Crowder says there were scientists that thought global cooling was going to be destructive in the 70s which turned out to be wrong
Crowder begins by saying all of Al Gore predictions turned out to be wrong, which is stupid because Al Gore isn't the king of climate science.

Besides as said in the video, a vast majority (86%) of papers were predicting global warming, which is what is happening. Trying to paint it as science "changed its narrative" is indeed uninformed and/or disingenuous. And when "science" (so some scientists) did get things wrong, guess who corrected it? Other scientists publishing in "peer reviewed" journals, not people doing nothing but post on their blog or Youtube channel about how mainstream media/science are part of a conspiracy
>>
>pull my dick up Jamie
>>
>With me today is Andy Geigner, who wrote the fascinating book "Hyperborean Protein Diet: How Psychotropics Improve Your Posture"
>>
>>81521210
>weed lmao
Leaf detected. Day of the rake needs to happen soon.
>>
File: 1468058970701.jpg (137KB, 500x750px) Image search: [Google]
1468058970701.jpg
137KB, 500x750px
>>81529752
>>
>>81520845
I was just watching this guy's channel, didn't realize it was the same guy. Especially since he backed down so easily to Cro Romagnon.

Also, why do potfags get so asspained by non-potfags?
>>
>>81524981
This.
At least alcoholics keep it to themselves, pot heads are always passive-aggressive stinkbags and most of them don't deserve happiness to begin with.
>>
>>81521000
His argument was absurd

>We legalised weed and found that crashes had more weed than before

That didnt prove anything

1. People having weed in their system doesnt mean theyre high
2. People are going to have weed in their system more often after you legalise weed

Just basic fallacies of logic espoused by a moron
>>
>>81524514
This.
>>
>>81521232
Crowder was more like:
"I'm right, shut up, i don't care about this issue but i am right tho"
"No you are not, bitch, look"
"Okay okay, YOU are right, but it doesn't matter because i don't care"
"Yeah you do"
"NO I DONT"
>>
>>81521387

>abusing weed turns you into a junkie

Not having reliable friends and a cohesive family unit will increase the odds of you becoming a junkie more than abusing weed. The only kids I ever see get addicted to something harder are the ones with parents in jail or gone
>>
>>81537131

>alcoholics keep it to themselves

Nurse here. The state is paying billions of dollars to keep degenerate alcoholics alive who have eviscerated their organs. They are the biggest leeches in society and the most selfish, worthless fucks in existence.
>>
>when joe insulted the writer crowder calls one of the funniest people he's hired

kek that was fucking painful
>>
Hasn't Joe been smoking weed for over a decade? Why does he act like an insecure newbie needing to agressively defend his blazing up sessions?
>>
File: 1466357402712.jpg (259KB, 575x575px) Image search: [Google]
1466357402712.jpg
259KB, 575x575px
>>81520845
>i'm getting bullied
>use my website for a source
>i'm gonna miss my flight
>come to my show and then we'll talk
what a little bitch
>>
>>81538275
I guess it's because he wants it legalized for over a decade and it's never happening and then this dude is being a moron about it.
>>
you're all idiots

>>81538115
>male nurse
>>
>>81526164

>If you're completely ignoring society's advice, that's a recipe for destructive behavior.

and if you're completely bending to it, you're a vacuous idiot, literally the lowest common denominator.
>>
>>81526203

Do you even know what an alcoholic is, you fucking dumbass?

I'll give you a hint, it's not a person who drinks regularly.
>>
>>81521656
>>81521982

I am a driver and I have smoked pot and been very drunk.

Let me tell you, somebody who is stoned should NEVER get behind the wheel of a car - I have never done it myself because I know I would absolutely crash.

If it was up to me I would slam all you degenerate potheads in jail.
>>
Rogan is a complete retard when it comes to weed. How on earth was Crowder btfo? I don't even watch his show or like the guy, but Rogan was actually claiming that weed MAKES TRAFFICK SAFER. He actually tried to argue that if only everyone drove while stoned, there would be fewer accidents. He used a source that claimed ever since that one state legalized it, there were fewer traffick accidents. Crowder rightfully did not accept it because it would be literal retardation to do so. He also said he didnt care that much about the weed issue and figured he'd leave it up to the state, but that he rejected all the dudeweedlmao idiots who claim weed cures literally everything because these people are morons and weed doesnt cure cancer, diabetes etc.

Crowder>Rogan in this clip. Rogan was a complete buffoon.
>>
>>81538709
Same could be said for alcohol and drunkards. But because old people run countries now it's not gonna get legalized yet. It will be though.
>>
>>81526568

Which is why most weed advocates want weed to be regulated similarly to alcohol.
>>
>>81521107
>Both are awesome
>>
>>81525068
>As long as alcohol is legal the argument for making pot illegal holds precisely zero water.
Nope not at all.
Adding more drugs into the mix is not a good idea due to how they act together in the brain and in society.
>>
there's literally nothing worse than a straightedge faggot. If you haven't smoked weed and you're over 16 you are definitely a beta cucksmen.
>>
>>81538709

I've driven both after drinking and after weed. They both fuck up your perception, but I got way more cautious on weed.

Still, you should avoid driving under the influence of either.
>>
>>81521084
/pol/ literally exists as the one place not to ignore facts, no matter how unpleasant
>>
File: 1466610676677.gif (2MB, 300x225px)
1466610676677.gif
2MB, 300x225px
>>81539147
>getting your developing brain fucked up on weed
no thank you
>>
>>81520845
Who is this and why should I care?
>>
>>81520845
no he doesn't.

rogan was just acting like a whiny bully because he couldnt accept the fact that weed is literally a drug. there is literally no justifiable reason for why drugs should be legal. wanting to get high is not a legitimate argument.
>>
>>81539574
So then people shouldn't have medicine? lmao
What about people wanting to drink just to get drunk?
>>
>>81535563

but you actually need to be uninformed if you are skeptical of climate change you dumbfuck
>>
File: 50withbert.gif (1MB, 300x169px) Image search: [Google]
50withbert.gif
1MB, 300x169px
>>81539344
>posting the shooped edit
>>
>>81540513
>posting the reddit version
>>
>>81540587
who are you quoting?
>>
>>81520845

>post pic no vid

cmon dude
>>
File: 1489823543354.gif (2MB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
1489823543354.gif
2MB, 320x240px
I grew up in a town plagued by addiction and when we were in high school we could get any drug we wanted.. be it pills, weed, coke, xanax and we even had creepy guys that would offer to sell us GUNS, but the things we could not get were cigarettes and ALCOHOL! Because what self respecting adult sells teenagers alcohol.. we would literally have to get it from homeless guys! IF drugs were legalized it would protect children more than now. For many of my friends the first drugs they ever tried was their mom's pills. So yes healthcare workers should explain that opiates are addictive but prohibition needs to be ended entirely and people just need to be warned of the risks associated with different substances and be truthful about it. Many kids wrongly assumed pills were not that harmful because DARE agents told us weed would kill us!
Doctors should not prescribe pain killers to people who have never taken them, but if a person understands the risks they should be able to put whatever substance into their body they want.

Fentnyl Deaths are a prime symptom of the failed prohibition we call the WAR ON DRUGS. Fentnyl is able to be manufactured in labs similar to meth and when addicts are not able to get safer drugs such as oxycontin they turn to DANGEROUS ones such as fentnyl. Oxycodone is actually one of the safest opiates in terms of overdoses and has a relatively high therapeutic index which is the ratio between the dose that kills you and the dose that makes you high. Prohibition didnt work in the 1930s and it doesnt work now and it will NEVER work. PEOPLE THAT WANT TO GET HIGH ARE GOING TO GET HIGH NO MATTER WHAT!!!!! THE DIFFERENCE IS HOW MUCH DAMAGE IT DOES ON SOCIETY.
>>
I think even /pol/ thinks crowder is a joke, I bet he sucks off Rush Limbaugh after every show
>>
>>81533514
But i dont smoke weed anymore and think weed should be legal
>>
>>81539574
By your logic alcohol should be illegal too because of people drinking just for the buzz, not to mention that it does significantly more damage to you than weed.
>>
>>81520916
He's also on adderal. He admits to it on the same podcast. So he makes fun of potheads all the time meanwhile he's doing amphetamines. Cognitive dissonance.
>>
>be a chronic drinker
>liver completely fucked to shit, unable to physically cope without it, may die from withdrawal, can't stop shaking
>be a heavy toker
>maybe some bronchitis (if you're smoking) and psychosis (if you're predisposed to it anyway)

damn...
>>
>>81538709
>tfw have stoner degenerate friend who exclusively drives high
>safest driver I know

practice makes perfect
>>
>>81543799
Bro, a doctor prescribed it for me it's safe lol!
>>
>>81539033
Right, but then that would mean that they acknowledge that weed has potential negative affects that we need to regulate for. The thing is that is that there are some, maybe a vocal minority, but some who refuse to accept that idea; that weed might not be 100% good. Joe Rogan seems very much like that type, and there are clearly some in this thread like that too. They pollute the conversation with their zealotry over a plant.
>>
>>81544035
>comparing alcohol to weed
>>
>>81521210
those are not facts
>>
>>81521864

Whoa look at grandpa here.
>>
>>81521210
>substance that alters cognitive functions
>not bad

its bad in the same sense alcohol is bad
There are plenty of people that get hooked on weed and become lazy neets unable to go a day with without toking up. Spending hundreds of dollars weekly on a cheap herb. That being said its not as "bad" for you as other substances like heroin or crack, but from a healthy perspective, not its not good for you either.

>corruption
what corruption? back up your claims with details of said corruption and facts proving its prevalence. Otherwise you have no business saying "other people ignore facts"

faggot.
>>
How was he BTFO?
>Joe asks which topic Crowder doesn't give a fuck about to discuss
>Crowder says he's personally not a fan of weed but doesn't really car...
>WHAT ARE YOU FUCKFACE BITCH JUST SAID ABOUT WEED IMMA FUCK YOU UP BITCHBOI COCKSUCKER JAMIE PULL STATISTICS THAT AGRE WITH ME FUCK YOU AND YOUR MISSED FLIGHT FAGGOT
Rogan went full retard, started cursing and puffing in Steven's face, I'm surprised he kept his cool instead of breaking this old manlet's back
>>
>>81531429
he did not say smoking weed is not bad for you, only that weed is not bad for you. Clean water is pretty healthy you know, but if you freeze it and drop it on someones head it can have pretty severe consequences. Pot's illegality has made smoking the easiest alternative, as cooking with it or making oil will stink up your whole neighbourhood.
>>
>>81521232
And he also argued that there is no anti-weed conspiracy because it doesn't make economic sense when it totally does for some corporations.

What bothers me most about steven is he doesn't know shit about economics but acts like understanding "business" just comes with being conservative.
>>
>>81544538
>its bad in the same sense alcohol is bad
cognitively alcohol is worse, as it wears on your body too, and not only in your head. When your body is in imbalance, cognitive functions are dropped yet another lil tier
>>
>>81535851
stop destroying your body, retard.
>>
>>81544806
simply because substance A is worse for you than substance B, that does not make substance B "good" for you.
>>
>>81535851
this stereotype of stoners being inattentive to whats up in the world and with the people around them is so weird to me, as even thinking about these things never occurred to me before I started puffing da herb errday
>>
>>81544876
why are you telling me this? It's a substance that isn't necessary for your body, so of course it can be harmful, but telling people alcohol is as harmless as weed is very very dangerous. Getting stoned everyday is a far more comfortable life than getting tipsy or drunk everyday.
>>
>>81544949
The argument was that "weed is good for you" with no evidence to back it up.
The comparison with alcohol is that both are substance that the body can process without immediate ill effects. However, that doesn't make either substance "good" for you body.
>>
>>81537388
His argument was absurd

>We legalised alcohol and found that crashes had more alcohol than before

That didnt prove anything

1. People having alcohol in their system doesnt mean theyre drunk
2. People are going to have alcohol in their system more often after you legalise alcohol

Just basic fallacies of logic espoused by a moron
>>
>>81526624
>I need weed to be able to socialize with others because I'm inept normally

Who is the real autist here, hm?
>>
>>81539284
Ya not really, not all the time
>>
>>81520845
Both were cunts but it seemed that Rogan was aggressive towards him not in a banterous way straight from the get-go
>>
>>81545286
1. but you CAN have a significant amount of weed in your system and not feel the psychoactive effects, alcohol and weed are different in that way dipshit
>drug becomes more accessible
>more people take said drug

hence the fallacy, it's a bogus argument
>>
>>81539082
Adding a drug that has more benefits than negatives is.
>zero deaths caused directly by cannabis
>inhibits cancer cell growth
>all natural pain relief
>improves brain cell production
>>
>>81545286

You're not understanding how weed works. It can stay in your system for a week or two from just a two hour high making the drug tests retarded
>>
File: 1438122538001.jpg (258KB, 1700x1129px) Image search: [Google]
1438122538001.jpg
258KB, 1700x1129px
Joe Rogan got too much shit for this episode. Stephen Crowder is constantly railing against pot and cherry-picking data in his videos and when he's opposite of someone who's pro-weed he acts like he doesn't care about any of it all of a sudden. Joe was right to double-down on the subject.
>>
>>81547424
this right here

"muh values" are holding us back from a potentially massive industry with a drug that is comparatively safer than alcohol

even if you fucking despise weed and those who smoke it, you can't deny that it would be a major boost for our economy, essentially taking the money from private prisons and big pharma's pain killer sales (which would also help curb the opiate epidemic america is facing) and moving it to the hands of the people. Way more jobs, way less deaths, and way more tax dollars
>>
>>81520845

The fact that OP brought this up makes me believe he's a stonerfag desperately seeking validation for their degenerate habit.
>>
>>81538709
>Let me tell you, somebody who is stoned should NEVER get behind the wheel of a car - I have never done it myself because I know I would absolutely crash.
You fucking moron. This level from paranoia from smoking pot is exactly what would keep you driving 20 miles per hour and having your eyes set straight on the road.
>>
>>81547424
i think people misinterpret his widely held conservative/libertarian position on weed. it's a reaction to modern weed culture and people thinking weed is the greatest thing ever, that is totally harmless and now everyone should smoke weed. go ahead and legalize it, tax it, make it just like alcohol but for fuck sake stop glorifying recreational drug use for misguided teenagers. smoking weed is not physically dangerous but it can easily help lead one off the straight and narrow path and devolve one's life.
>Joe Rogan got too much shit for this episode
no he didnt, i watch both guys and this is literally the only time on jre where joe went completely off the rails to attack his guest because he feels he must defend weed every time he can. weed really isnt an important issue to swing voters at all and crowder specifically said it doesn't matter much to him.
>>
DUDE WEED LMAO
>>
>>81549075
dude was blatantly spouting misinformation and rogan tore him out

>people thinking weed is the greatest thing ever, that it is totally harmless

I'm sure you can find people in the world who think alcohol is completely harmless too, a complete non-argument
>>
>>81549830
>I'm sure you can find people in the world who think alcohol is completely harmless too, a complete non-argument
you're not getting what im saying. everyone looks down on alcoholics, everyone knows alcoholics are worthless pieces of shit who deserve to go to jail for their drunken behaviors. weed is glorified in all forms of modern mass media that is directly marketed at impressionable teenagers. people are pushing this message of harmlessness to make weed legal and that is dishonest and dangerous for the next generation of youths.
>>
>>81550070
>weed is glorified in all forms of mass media
think you're taking the red pills a little too often there son, anybody who has half a brain can research this shit themselves

>pushing this message of harmlessness to make weed legal
Good, then more studies can be done to see if weed has more adverse effects than previously thought, but as it currently stands "next to harmless" is what we've come up with

Not to mention literally everything you do has adverse health effects, but I'm giving you the benefit of the doubt
>>
>>81550070
You're either retarded or like 80 years old so please just go.
>>
>>81537131
>pot heads are always
Generalization immediately dismissed.
>>
>>81537131
>alcoholics keep it to themselves

lmao'ing @ ur post
>>
>>81543799
he's also smoking cigars and drinking alcohol on the podcast. what a dumb fuck
>>
>>81520845
Was he? It felt like Rogan was just interrupting the shit out of him constantly, and Crowder was trying to not get pissed about it.
Thread posts: 245
Thread images: 31

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.