[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

you know this is the most normie board on 4chan

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

File: 4af.jpg (116KB, 468x494px) Image search: [Google]
4af.jpg
116KB, 468x494px
you know this is the most normie board on 4chan
>>
>berenstain
>>
That would be /lgbt/
>>
>stain

The fuck?
>>
>normies

I'm grateful for threads like these. They remind me not to take this place too seriously because I'm literally arguing with children.
>>
>>81514442
On par with /mu/ and /v/ with normies but higher quality of posts
>>
File: FatherTime300.jpg (37KB, 634x480px) Image search: [Google]
FatherTime300.jpg
37KB, 634x480px
>>81514442
What 'is' normie anyway
>>
>>81514530
get out our treehouse you fucking nigger loving faggot
>>
File: 1477001116366.jpg (81KB, 500x404px) Image search: [Google]
1477001116366.jpg
81KB, 500x404px
>>81514442
Could've fooled me.
>>
>>81514558
That would be you anon
>>
>>81514442
Nope, /b/ is and always has been.
>>
>>81514482
have you not been to /out/ or /trv/? they regularly leave the house. voluntarily and needlessly.
>>
>>81514442
No, /soc/ is the most normie, followed by /mu/, /fa/, and /fit/.
Yes, /fit/ is normie.
>>81514553
>/v/
>normie
What?
>>
It's pretty bad but /co/ is much worse. At least you guys tolerate sarcasm.
>>
>>81514442
Go to 8ch then you fucking neet loser
>>
>>81514442
true

it's a bunch of retards who worship Israeli propaganda
>>
I think the definition of "normie" is changing, or has undergone a change. That's what it seems like to me, anyway. Historically I thought it referred to people who lived regular lives, job, school, friends, whatever. However nowadays it seems like it's increasingly used to refer to people who align themselves with lefty politics. I realize those things aren't mutually exclusive, but as someone who's lived in the South all his life I just can't ever see some xer-spouting tumblr artist with pink hair as "normal."
>>
>>81514853
I've literally never heard it used in the second way

If you have a job and friends you're a normie regardless of political views
>>
>>81514919
I spend a decent amount of time on /v/ and that's where I've seen it used like that.
>>
>>81514953
>I spend a decent amount of time on /v/

Opinion discarded
>>
/tv/ ought to be shut down

fuck all of this Israeli trash
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.