[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

what is this hairstyle called?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2

File: antonchigurh.jpg (257KB, 2880x1620px) Image search: [Google]
antonchigurh.jpg
257KB, 2880x1620px
what is this hairstyle called?
>>
Cool
>>
literally me in RL
>>
The Little Lord Fauntleroy
>>
>>81513336
The Avalanche
>>
>>81513825
My dad used to call me this all the time
>>
>>81513336
Does it matter when you've got a bolt gun and aren't afraid to use it?
>>
The "old man with no country"
>>
what would he have done if the shopkeeper pulled a shotgun in his face and said fuck off?
>>
Prince Valiant
>>
The "Don't go to school tomorrow" cut.
>>
>>81513969
He would have fucked off. Maybe he would have flipped a coin inside his car to see if he should follow through with his original thought process tho.... but more likely he would follow through on fucking off once he decided to do that instead.
>>
>>81513336

The Friendo
>>
the dickhead
>>
File: qeo6jvo9_r2_1280.jpg (66KB, 500x501px) Image search: [Google]
qeo6jvo9_r2_1280.jpg
66KB, 500x501px
>>81515670
>>
the power cut
>>
>>81513336
Is it just me or does that hair suit him? Sure, it could use some polishing, but it ain't bad at all.
>>
The Friendo
>>
>>81516221

I already beat you to it...

>>81515553

friendo.
>>
>>81513336
The Dockside Altarboy
>>
>>81513336

The berries and cream
>>
>>81513861
Don Jr?
>>
>>81513336
The Coen brothers got the idea for Chigurh's hairstyle from a book Tommy Lee Jones had. It featured a 1979 photo of a man sitting in the bar of a brothel with a very similar hairstyle and clothes to those worn by Chigurh in the film. Oscar-winning hairstylist Paul LeBlanc designed the hairdo. The Coens instructed LeBlanc to create a "strange and unsettling" hairstyle. LeBlanc based the style on the mop tops of the English warriors in the Crusades as well as the Mod haircuts of the 1960s. Bardem told LeBlanc each morning when he finished that the style helped him to get into character. Bardem humorously quipped that he was "not going to get laid for three months" because of his haircut.

Haha can you imagine three months without sex?
>>
>>81513969

Gone outside then come back later and killed him, obviously. Probably burn down his gas station, too.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.