[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do we go to this...

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 3

File: maxresdefault.jpg (87KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
87KB, 1280x720px
How do we go to this...
>>
File: Shrek 1.png (2MB, 1600x900px) Image search: [Google]
Shrek 1.png
2MB, 1600x900px
>>81510128
...from this?
>>
>>81510144
GET
>>
>>81510742
OUT
>>
>>81510128
>>81510144
SOMEBODY ONCE TOLD ME
>>
>>81510144
baby one must be good because all schrek shit was terrible
>>
>>81510775
>>81510796
OF
>>
>>81510815
HER
>>
>>81510796
Quality Tier:
Shrek

Medicore Tier:

What is this Shit Tier:

Oh God Please Kill Me Tier:

My God Has Forsaken Me Tier:
Shrek 2, 3, 4
>>
I've been seing posters advertising this all over town. I seriously hope Dreamworks gets punished by shit sales for this atrocity.
>>
>>81510852
MEATY
>>
>>81510861
Shrek 2 is better than the original and that's a fact.
>>
>>81510892
Agree
>>
>>81510815
MY
>>
Not gunna lie, former baby boss voter here. It's hilarious watching him crash and burn. But in all seriousness, we can't let this guy get the nuclear codes
>>
That face just looks so fucking stupid. Do libcucks think they're being clever?
>>
>>81511059
COUNTRY
>>
>>81511059
SWAMP
>>
>>81510128
HAHAHAHA ITS A BABY IN A SUIT HAHA LIKE SOME CORPORATE BOSS BUT YOU KNOW HES ACTUALLY A LITTLE BABY
>>
>>81510128
>DUDE, TRUMP! LMAO
Butthurt libtard execs spent hundreds of millions on this shit.
>>
>>81511120
Only rural and suburban retards voted for baby boss
>>
>>81510881
CLAWS
>>
Watch the boss baby in DVD print on www.vidslocker.com, a website with 1000 of movies online
>>
>>81511120
>>81511309
I'm sorry, but did baby boss already lose? Oh, that's right. The election isn't over yet. In fact, the Republican primaries are still months away. Does not polling 10-20% ahead in GE matchup at this period count as a loss? Is that what you're saying? Because if you're saying that I can assure you that you're wrong. Why would you make this post when the election campaign is still on? Baby boss is giving speeches right now and has been the top Republican candidate for how many months now? He's up against some of the worst establishment skills in the country who just happen to have a lead because they're feeding off the energy of the Obama presidency. But you know what? They still fucking suck. Baby boss is one of the single greatest individuals in the world, he turned a small loan of a million dollars into billions and would have made more if not for constantly thinking about running for president. Maybe you should shut the fuck up before you make retarded posts like this. You know why? Because you're going to be embarrassed when baby boss wins and somebody shows you a screencap of this. Oh look at that, a poll was released showing baby boss ahead of Sanders. Are you a fucking drunk? Are you retarded? Are you autistic? You are a fucking idiot and you should never make a post on this board again and I'm fucking serious. I almost have a feeling you're the only guy making these anti-baby boss posts because you're a faggot hater who doesn't like the team because they're good. Fuck you, be good at something in YOUR life and then maybe try to troll baby boss on this board, like I give a fuck. It's so easy to spot out your threads now, you're a retard. Always doing stupid shit like this. Why don't you try to be a good poster? Just for once? For once in your fucking life try not to make a topic like this. That's just you, you're always getting it wrong. Fuck you. You are nothing.
>>
File: grMsUz4.jpg (1000KB, 3195x1800px) Image search: [Google]
grMsUz4.jpg
1000KB, 3195x1800px
>>81510144
from this
>>
>>81511527
WE
>>
>>81511883
WUZ
>>
>>81511338
Is this unironic spam?
>>
>>81511947
POL
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.