[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is this sushi kino?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 4

Is this sushi kino?
>>
What was the singing at the fish market all about? I don't speak weeb.
>>
>>81508292
yes
>>
>>81508292
Pretty much
>>
autismkino
>>
Meme tier movie about insufferable autistic prick who enslaved his son. Makes his fortune bilking stupid gaijin with morsels of cat food. The emperor's new clothes, indeed.
>>
boring reddit flick
>>
Do you literally need to spend a year learning how to cook rice? It's just putting it in a rice cooker and pressing a button.
>>
>>81508292
more like old-unlikable-cunt-takes-rice-with-fish-way-too-seriously kino, but kino nonetheless
>>
>>81510043

shokunin is not autism
>>
>>81510082
>whitepeople
>>
>>81508292

Based Big man Jiro surrounded by the fruits of his Faustian pact with Satan
>>
>>81510082
no its not you dumb american, a year is propably a meme, but you can cook rice in many different ways
>>
>>81508292
Apparently the staff at his restaurant will flip their shit if you eat their sushi the wrong way.
>>
File: Teen Movie.jpg (87KB, 600x191px) Image search: [Google]
Teen Movie.jpg
87KB, 600x191px
>>81510072
>>81510082
>>
>>81508292
It's a well made film
But come on.. it's just rice balls ffs. The old dude was severely autismic
>>
>>81508292

i can't find any torrents for this pos on 1337. where the fuck is it
>>
>>81508292
Why didn't United want him on the plane?
>>
>>81510313
Underrated post.
>>
>>81508292
The sequel was superior

>Jiro dreams of import women
>>
>>81510082

I work at a Japanese restaurant and make sushi rice and it can be difficult to keep the quality consistent.

The process of washing the rise, finding the exact water level, getting the perfect amount of sushi vinegar on every bit of rice, chopping the rice so that the grains aren't balled up while keeping the rice intact.

It's really easy once you get the hang of it but it's a struggle if you're new to the process
>>
>>81510499
Fuck you auto correct

>Niro dreams of comfort women
>>
Hiro Nightmares of Ass Rape
>>
>>81510513
It wouldn't be a struggle if sushi chefs weren't autistic assholes. Kill yourself slave
>>
>>81510647

Thanks, I will
>>
>>81510752
Good, because he has a point.
It's not hard at all, it's like making a fucking toasted sandwich
>>
>>81511040

ok
>>
HOL' UP. You tellin' me this mothafucka go to sleep and he DREAM of sushi?!
>>
>>81510222
They're also racist as fuck towards WHITTU PIGGU, you just know it killed Jiro to watch Obama pose with his food
>>
>DUDE HE'S LIKE A COMPOSER EACH MORSEL OF RAW FISH IT'S OWN CANTATA

fucking kill me
>>
t. Guy who eats grocery store sushi
>>
>>81508292
https://www.sushi-jiro.jp/dining-at-jiro/

Even their website is autistic, it's just a fucking sushi stall in a basement
>>
>>81508292

sushi de pussy
>>
>>81511392
>The omakase tasting menu served at the counter is determined in the morning each day and served in order. It consists of about 20 sushi pieces. That is quite a large amount. However, Jiro Ono takes care to make each piece smaller for older woman customers.
[TRIGGERED]
>>
File: sFXATJO.jpg (548KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
sFXATJO.jpg
548KB, 1920x1080px
>>81508292

How is Jiro Nightmares of Ass Rape?
>>
>>81511520
>makes his interns finger assholes all day for ten years

ITS JUST FUCKING ASS RAPING IT'S NOT ART YOU OLD NIP
>>
File: das rite.jpg (43KB, 497x276px) Image search: [Google]
das rite.jpg
43KB, 497x276px
>>81508292
Wait, is that the astral plane nazi talking about Hitler fighting the true evil essence of Jews on multiple layers of dimensions?
>>
you tellin me dis mothafucker go to sleep...and he dream of sushi???
Thread posts: 38
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.