[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is abortion murder?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

Is abortion murder?
>>
Is Davina's ass watertight?
>>
>>81508105
>dumps him for Chad while pregnant
>have Chad take her to abortion clinic to abort his child
That's pretty fucked up
>>
>>81508105
Legally? No.
>>
>>81508105
Ask your Mom.
>>
>ending the life of a human being

I think that's murder, yes

>but they haven't passed through the vaginal canal/been c-sectioned out yet!

Ah, then feel free to do whatever the fuck you want with it! It's a totally different species.
>>
File: 7389645893.gif (2MB, 500x194px) Image search: [Google]
7389645893.gif
2MB, 500x194px
>>81509024
India's ass was fine
>>
>>81509283
cheeky fuck
>>
Is abortion the unlawful, premeditated killing of another human being? If you answered yes, the answer is yes. If you answered no, the answer is no.
>>
>>81508105
If a person is in a coma with no brain function, but in 9 months you know he will come out of the coma and be a fully functional human being, is it ok to disassemble him while he's in the coma and kill him?
>>
>>81509283
If it cant do basic math i say its not a human
>>
>>81508105
There are a lot of regulations about this in Europe,abortions have to be justified intro of commission of doctors.
America is way more relaxed in this regard and therefore this movie.
>>
>>81509441
It's about time we admit rural, southern hicks aren't people. Worst animals ever, stay out of my fucking city.
>>
No but it's still wrong to abort white babies.
>>
>>81509283
This is the problem. While I mostly do feel that under most circumstances abortion isn't the choice you should make, the right always simplifies it to "well you just ended a life".

Yes, you ended a life. Killing an animal is ending a life, and so is killing a tree.
Now you might be thinking "Well those aren't humans!", but then again a blob of cells that don't have a proper neural network let alone a consciousness yet isn't that far away from a vegetable. You might as well go and say that every time you jerk off and don't impregnate somebody, it's an abortion.
>>
File: images.png (12KB, 222x227px) Image search: [Google]
images.png
12KB, 222x227px
>>81509916
>>
>>81508105
is aborting tards murder?
>>
Is murder late abortion?
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.