[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Terrace House

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

File: CwHOPKiUAAALFmA.jpg (92KB, 800x534px) Image search: [Google]
CwHOPKiUAAALFmA.jpg
92KB, 800x534px
Can we talk about the new set of episodes? I thought they were much better than the first set. I love how Avian has become house mom.
>>
File: CwG9VMvUsAA-RYq.jpg (52KB, 1200x675px) Image search: [Google]
CwG9VMvUsAA-RYq.jpg
52KB, 1200x675px
>It's a trying to have a serious emotional relationship with an eighteen year old episode
Him forgetting to get a present and then later claiming he was planning all along to give it to her the next day was hilarious
>>
currently on episode 3 of part 2, it's much better than the first part

i'm glad that yusuke and naomi leaved
>>
>>81506011
Naomi was cute at least. I kind of wish we got to see Yusuke grow up a bit more before he left.
>>
File: t_house_4.jpg (49KB, 525x700px) Image search: [Google]
t_house_4.jpg
49KB, 525x700px
>tfw you get a pity date to go see Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them
>>
smelly gooks
>>
>>81506803
I wish a smelly neet would join the house
>>
Why is this show so unpopular outside of Japan? Don't normies love reality tv? Did Netflix just not bother to promote it?
>>
>>81507364
smelly gooks
>>
>>81505349
the one on the right looks like a JAV actress
>>
Im confused

Im watching thr series in Tokyo, i saw there was some older episodes from Hawaii, and now theres a 3rd new season also in Hawaii?
>>
>>81507542
She's not even Japanese. Also acording to someone in an earlier thread who claimed to know her she's a gigantic weeb and that's why she knows the language and auditioned for the show.
>>
>>81507603
The earlier season was also in Japan, but in a different town. This is the first season abroad.
>>
>>81507622
Lauren is friends with Joji (aka filthy frank)
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.