[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/tv/ reboots Species

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 6

File: species2.jpg (50KB, 401x550px) Image search: [Google]
species2.jpg
50KB, 401x550px
>Hey Natasha, your own collectible has bigger tits than you, lel.

Read the title, /tv/. Come up with a script that's infinitely better than the quadrology of Species movies combined. Alien in disguise isn't that original, but it's a very fun concept that's worth exploring. Maybe a 22 minute tv series instead of a movie?
>>
>>81500819

>so species versus predator movie

space Vagina versus space Vagina!
>>
So how about it takes the form of a 13 year old girl instead? Wouldn't that be hilarious hahaha
>>
File: michelle-williams-species2.jpg (43KB, 706x500px) Image search: [Google]
michelle-williams-species2.jpg
43KB, 706x500px
>>81500867
So they make the beginning of the movie the whole thing? Sounds good to me.
>>
>>81500916

>Michele Williams

Holy shit I just realized she's the chick from Dawson's Creek.
>>
>>81500848
And then the Predator can be called a transgender. :^)
>>81500916
Are you sure she was 13 and not 30?
I'd probably recast everyone with cuter looking characters and actual natural blondes. Americans are just ugly looking as are the french and british. Maybe some german or russian cuties. Norway, Sweden, Finland and Poland can come too.

It's just that... is this really the last person you want to have sex with before you die? Is she really that good looking to warrant you getting killed?
As a character they probably lower their standards because they didn't know it was a killer alien.
But as a viewer with all the information you are given, you probably wouldn't fall for any of these random B-grade actresses if you were in the character's position.

>inb4 ;)
>>
>>81501050

>And then the Predator can be called a transgender.

what? How the fuck did you even arrive there?
>>
movie is pretty much just autism in attractive girl form.
>>
File: Species30[1].jpg (99KB, 1007x424px) Image search: [Google]
Species30[1].jpg
99KB, 1007x424px
>>81501106

>ok time to mate with this human male now I think this tube goes here and this one here and stop struggling idiot what are you oh fuck OH FUCK OH FUUUUUUUUUCK I THINK I BROKE HIS HYMEN!
>>
be real /tv/, if you could get away with surviving the encounter would you tap it in alien form?
>>
>>81501448

no risk no reward, make it a 50/50 chance of survival.
>>
I think Giger could have did a better job with this one, but they probably asked for more Swamp Thing/gooey green alien martian.
>>
>>81500819
So are people in real life that easy around silent/autistic people or Sil simply didn't arrive in the ghetto/african/turkish zone where everyone always has a bone to pick with you for not smiling correctly.
>>
File: 37283327.jpg (90KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
37283327.jpg
90KB, 1280x720px
>>81501448
henstridge not anymore
mabrey yes absolutely
>>
I have never heard of this film series. Is that unusual? Is it big?
>>
>>81503339
How young are you?
>>
>>81503339
It's like a 90s pop cultural "phenomena" it has been reference a few times in other movies and most people know about it.
But everyone only knows it for Giger's work, for the "the killer is a female!!" oh and it "contains a total of 3 sex scenes with no actual genitalia showing"

Other than that it was a crappy horror pretend sci-fi made by the british. There's no real science, not much sex, no character development, no romance, no great acting, no seriously good script, nothing.
So the first and second movie receive an admirable 5/10.
>>
>>81500819
Make it full-on body horror hommage to Giger
Then it'll may work as a cult film, otherwise there's no point
>>
I would ground it and have it begin as a developed chemical used in chemical warfare. A prototype version is released and used on willing test subjects for $50,000 by the US Government. Five of the subjects die, one lives and over time, he becomes really sick. He begins to mutate after three weeks of bed-ridden illness watched over by Government officials. Until, his body begins to harden - his body develops a mind of it's own and adapts to survive any environment by releasing pheromones into the air which come back to the body and give it a sense as to what it's up against.

It's not until whatever's happening takes over the brain, rendering the person's soul captive, and it ruins the human psyche of the guy. His intelligence increases over 2000 times that of Isaac Newton and with that, it figures out how to teleport.

The man's skin begins to go green due to the chemical agent used as the US Officials bring in their Squad to kill him but it adapts to the bullets by absorbing them, then using that material - to create a weapon - it's first action. From then on, it becomes an unstoppable killing machine.

It is like the origin of a great horror film villian. One who cannot die. One can defy physics. One who has evolved past man and into something beyond man.

Begins to use telepathic bullets to kill people. Headshotting any risks miles away. Special Task Force is brought in, but it just makes it stronger.
>>
File: d28c9e36ab0.jpg (74KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
d28c9e36ab0.jpg
74KB, 1280x720px
There are no such things as attractive aliens... nevermind.
>>
>>81503950

Oh yes, left out that best bit - the male subject - becomes an androgynous figure with no penis nor vagina but takes on traits of both a man and a woman as the most highly evolved species on the planet. Government seeks to control it. Protagonists consist of a ragtag group of geeks who work for the Gov. and two Marines-now Special Forces who fight their way through what it's made - a home where it uses man as trophies on it's walls.
>>
>>81503950
>I would ground it. Ground, grounded as in you're not leaving earth.
Ooohh you mother- but yeah makes more sense. No more alien bullshit without any actual sci-fi and space exploration.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=el2oSruyLeg
>>
>>81503273
Small tits are small. What is it with the 90s and always picking below 32Cs?
>>
>>81503972
>>
>>81503950
Marvel please go home and be a family man already.
>>
>>81503273
Lol that aged face. Lol those tits, not even worth deleting.
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.