[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

underrated comedy TV kino? how's Spaced?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 3

File: 3e6.png (950KB, 643x662px) Image search: [Google]
3e6.png
950KB, 643x662px
underrated comedy TV kino?

how's Spaced?
>>
>>81498602
>Spaced
High tier, not quite goat but close
>>
>>81498602
breddy gud, if you're into simon pegg/nick frost and other weirdness + star wars references.
>>
>>81498652
love all of that. clerks is one of my favorite comedy kinos

i remember watching an episode or 2 back when it was on netflix like 4 years ago and enjoying it

any underrated stuff that's Inbetweeners or Peep Show-tier?
>>
>>81498693
>Inbetweeners or Peep Show-tier
Amy Schumer.
>>
>>81498839
Hilarious. And what are your favorite comedies?
>>
>>81498869
If you want an underrated comedy watch Friday Night Dinner
>>
>>81498937
danke
>>
>>81498602
The Cornetto movies are pretty much the sequels to Spaced.

Starts off slow, gets its stride by the end of the first season. Second season is GOAT.

Only downside is that it's aged quite a lot. If you're around 30 then it's easy to go back to the Friday night Channel 4 feels. If not - it may be slightly harder to get in to.
>>
>>81499250
Im a 23 yo burger but I dont have a problem getting into britshit. thanks bongfriend
>>
Toast of London
>>
Black Books
>>
>>81499498
This this this
I'm actually happy that they stopped at 3 seasons. Every episode is amazing in its own right.
However, enough time has passed for a good movie to come out, but it isn't needed.
>>
>>81499622
i actually have this in my netflix list

glad to hear its that good, ill watch it soon
>>
>>81498602
>>how's Spaced?
incredibly shit
>>
>>81499761
what would you recommend?
>>
>>81499769
perhaps him and her s1 s2

mitm
ballot monkeys
getting ON uk and perhaps us
laid
low down
moodys is bearable
>>
>>81500080
>>low down
this is the best of all the list
>>
>>81500114
>>81500080
>lowdown
the straya 2010 show right?
>>
File: bored-to-death.jpg (102KB, 640x320px) Image search: [Google]
bored-to-death.jpg
102KB, 640x320px
>>81498602
I never see Bored To Death being discussed, definitely worth checking out.
>>
>>81499712
That's great. Report back when you've watched the first three episodes.
>>
>>81499297
Really enjoyed a lot of the weird shit in this, but I thought the last season was a a little weaker as the humour felt a little less absurd.
Garth Marenghi's Darkplace is undisputed GOAT.
>>
>>81500483
is S1 worth it? just looking at AV Club, they tore S1 to shreds but praised S2, and then seemed to be lukewarm about S3

i think ill give it a shot
>>
>>81500703
Oh really? I didn't know it was knocked around critically, was introduced to it through a friend. It does take a couple of episodes to really warm up but it's super comfy and Ted Danson is hilarious.
>>
>>81500645
>Garth Marenghi's Darkplace is undisputed GOAT
THIS. I totally forgot about this, haven't seen it in forever. I need to see if I can track that down somewhere.
>>
>>81500728
its on a certain website that came back
>>
>>81500759
That means nothing to me. I don't actively stream or download anything. I'm not even entirely sure why I'm here to begin with.
>>
How's Fresh Meat?
>>
>>81500703
2-3 first episode of s01 are okay then it becomes one of the kinoest comedies
Ted Danson steal the show.
>>
>>81501940
ooh yes daddy liiiiiike
>>
>>81501214
Initially OK at best and then gets terrible.

Wouldn't really recommend it to be honest.
>>
Oh yeah check out Brasseye.
>>
>>81502056
thanks i love saving assloads of time

>>81502070
aye aye capn anon
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.