[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Ova here!

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

File: Capicola.jpg (418KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Capicola.jpg
418KB, 1920x1080px
Ova here!
>>
>>81498091
God damn I miss this show
>>
>>81498444
me too. Nothing will top it, the attention to detail can't be matched. Not that I'm against other shows being better, but I do find myself comparing almost everything I watch to The Sopranos.
the meaningless "filler" of family life, AJ and Meadow shit, it's so well written with characters I never want to see again that I'd watch anything involving them.
>>
File: smash cut.webm (585KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
smash cut.webm
585KB, 1280x720px
David "The Editing Butcher" Chase
>>
>>81498566
For fucks sake, you could find an Airsoft gun for like 20 bucks that works better.
>>
File: 1430446961171.png (165KB, 930x698px) Image search: [Google]
1430446961171.png
165KB, 930x698px
>>81498091
F-
>>
>>81498091
OH

MADON'
>>
>>81498509
Yeah man it was so well written on so many levels. The sub levels are glorious and the subtext crushes basic straight forward shows like the wire , a great show in its own right... but nowhere near the sopranos level of writing
>>
My friend watched all of it but never finished the last season, it doesn't make any sense.
>>
>>81498566
I unironically like this scene, the shitty awkward editing and pacing just reflects how grotesque a hitman Vito is. It's great comedy.
>>
>>81498566
has anyone got the webm of carmella walking away from the man she had the affair with? and its a really jarring freeze and swipe transition?
>>
>>81498805
>the wire , a great show in its own right... but nowhere near the sopranos level of writing
Completely disagree, the fact that they had such an industrial amount of characters, all with proper screen time and development, is remarkable. The Sopranos was almost entirely focused on Tony and is a completely different beast.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.