[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

does WW3 mean no more kino for 10 years?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 3

File: geraldpepe.jpg (423KB, 1066x1405px) Image search: [Google]
geraldpepe.jpg
423KB, 1066x1405px
does WW3 mean no more kino for 10 years?
>>
>not prepping your anus for 10 years of propaganda kino
>>
>tfw you won't be drafted because you have a college education
have fun getting shot at neets
>>
>>81496216
>10 more years

More like rest of your life. WW3 will be nuclear.
>>
>>81496340
god i hope so
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (16KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
16KB, 480x360px
>>81496340

>tfw nuclear winter for 10 years and no more wageslaving
>>
>he thinks the US and Russia are going to war because the MSM told him so
kek
>>
>it's a "people forget about spring military testing every year" episode

This has been happening for literally fucking decades
>>
>>81496216
WW3 is impossible at this point. Even if it happened it's literally impossible that American soil would take one iota of damage.
>>
Why does /pol/ think we will go to WW3 over some shit airfield in Syria?
>>
>>81496510
What makes you think that? ICBMs mean that the oceans are no longer the impenetrable fortress they were in the second world war
>>
>>81496641
idk I just made it up to be honest
>>
File: paypay2.jpg (92KB, 667x627px) Image search: [Google]
paypay2.jpg
92KB, 667x627px
>>81496620
because ships are on the move
>>
>>81496216
look the bright side, the renaissance of war kino would be inevitable
>>
>>81496664
You mean like they always are?
>t. lived on a ship for a year
>>
>>81496340
>tfw I'll be a slaver in the post apocalyptic world
>tfw i'll horde all the white women and make the manlets as gimps

can't wait for this mad max / hokuto no shinken world tb-h
>>
>>81496620
WW1 started cus some literal who got assassinated, anything could start war
>>
>>81496693
they'rein ports though and pennensulas
>>
Why are people freaking out about WWIII now?
>>
>>81496216
Kid, we haven't had true kino since the Hayes code fell.
>>
>>81496641
Why would any country ever use nukes though? Realistically, why would they sacrifice everything just to attack the enemy?
>>
>>81496830
because the retards elected a retard president
>>
>>81496262
You're useless to the war effort anyways cuck.
>>
>>81496510
t. russian shill
>>
>>81496863
The US has a policy of nuclear escalation called NUTS which posits that nukes can and should be used without going immediately to the last ditch option of launching entire arsenals. Essentially the idea that there can be limited nuclear war is part of US doctrine.
>>
>>81496620
because people are bored, in the real world there has never been a more peaceful time in history.

also war is bad for business so it an't gonna happen, the world is too connected nowdays.

And nukes, nukes have made sure that there will never be a major land war ever again.
>>
>>81497621
t. norman angell jr.
>>
>unemployed 20-soomething white males voted trump in because they were too scared to fight a war with Russia and thought he would cool tensions
>now they'll be the first to be drafted into the meat grinder because of their god emperors colossal incompetence

hilldawgs win in the end kek. you tards better hope we impeach this dumbfuck and bring bernie or hillary in. it would save your miserable lives so you can keep watching anime and playing games.
>>
>>81496915
So you'd prefer the other retard president
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.