[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

better call saul

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 172
Thread images: 16

how the fuck did they manage to slow this show down EVEN MORE after season 2...?

did anything even fucking happen in the season premiere...

I would drop this in a heartbeat if it wasn't breaking bad related...
>>
Yeah season two was uneventful compared to season one, and the premiere was pretty damn boring.
>>
Sorry the walking dead is off season right now. Maybe try some CW superhero shows? Might be more your tempo.
>>
File: WhrwApX.png (288KB, 675x506px) Image search: [Google]
WhrwApX.png
288KB, 675x506px
>>81496542
>if you like a lawyer show related to breaking bad then you must also like drawn out "zombie" shows and capeshit

kill yourself my man. arrogant faggot.
>>
>>81496624
Try actually reading his post.
>>
People like you who watch anything, regardless of quality, because it's "in universe" with something else are the real cancer killing tv/movies

Vince is a huge hack, he already proved that with Season 5 of Breaking Bad

stop supporting his bullshit cash in show
>>
>>81496648
are you too stupid to realize he's insulting the people who like those kind of shows?
>>
>>81496179
I feel like they intentionally made the pilot as slow as possible and dragged every scene because of all the whining and DUDE NOTHING HAPPENS. Once Gus shows up and it goes breaking bad 2.0 everyone will be raving about it. I'm honestly mostly interested in Gene. Say nothing happened but I loved that opening.
>>
>>81496677

does it make you feel good being a contrarian?

tell me your perfect 5+ season show
>>
>>81496624
>Asian cartoon picture
>genuinely retarded
Checks out
>>
>>81496677

>Still mad enough about breaking bad to go into a BCS thread to complain about it

Holy shit get over it fag
>>
>>81496708
Sopranos>Breaking Bad

no questions asked

And that's with a major actress dying mid filming

>>81496811
no
>>
>>81496179
Breaking bad:
>hank puts tracker on Gus car
>we have to get it later and check on the computer
Breaking bad prequel:
>Gus puts bug on car
>mike finds bug
>mike replaces bug with his own
>bad guy shows up days later and takes bug
>mike has live feed GPS spy tracker and follows bad guy
I don't understand?
>>
>>81496845
Justified > the office (us) > the sopranos
>>
>>81496901
epig
>>
>>81496542
>complain about show being slow
>recommends an even slower show
uhh..
>>
>>81496748
>doesn't know what berserk (purest kino ever created) is

I kinda feel sorry for you
>>
I gave up on it halfway through season 2
it's really not worth watching. slow burn doesnt justify glacial pace to unrewarding buildup. at least glaciers moved mountains. this shit is tedious and no payoff.
>>
>>81496624
Griffith... bend over
>>
So I'm rewatching BB, and when Jesse and Walt decide to "Become Tuco, cut out the middle man" and start using Jesse's friends to sell their meth, mainly in the episode Breakage, they supposedly should be making $32k per pound, and according to Jesse's friend even that's a lot, yo. However, when they're selling to Tuco, Tuco buys a pound at $35k. How does this make sense?
>>
File: IMG_0372.jpg (18KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0372.jpg
18KB, 480x360px
>>81496748
>has never seen Berserk, literal entry level kino

No but seriously, kill yourself and livestream it
>>
Anyone have the episode link?
>>
>>81497481
costs 3k for materials?
>>
>>81496677
Huh? How did he prove he was a hack during season five? Shit was classic.
>>
I'm having the same problem with The Americans, how much more can they keep dragging everything out? I never finished the latest season premiere.
>>
>>81496876
Different type of bug used for different reasons. One is used to tail someone, another is record where they have been.
>>
>>81497481
All their dealers are getting bigger cuts and they have more overhead.
>>
>>81496677
>that pic
Holy shit this guy is a joke
>>
>>81497608
Why?
>>
>>81497539
Haha I know right dude??
>rips bong
>>
>>81497632
I don't smoke weed bro, I'm just curious as to why you guys disliked it so much. Being a writer myself I was really impressed with what they managed to do, it's still one of my favorite shows of all time and i go back to it often. So I'm just curious is all.
>>
>>81497532
Nah, it's $32k gross. It just makes absolutely no sense that Tuco is buying at $35k when supposedly direct selling should barely get $32k
>>81497591
That just makes it seem like Tuco is stiffing his dealers pretty hard. The deal Jesse gives the dealers is $2.5k per ounce, he keeps the 2, they keep the .5. That's $500 per ounce especially when they're taking the most risk, and actually being out on the streets. That seems like not great pay already, so how much was Tuco giving his dealers?
Even if Tuco was selling per ounce at $2.5k which is supposedly pretty high, and only viable since the streets were dry atm, and paying his dealers nothing, he'd only be getting $40k per ounce. Which leaves a profit of $5k. The long and short of it is just they were making more money going through a middle man with significantly less risk than they were handling the business by themselves.
>>
>>81497632
>>81497680
Gonna respond or what?
>>
>>81497759
>That just makes it seem like Tuco is stiffing his dealers pretty hard.
Tuco's dealers are staff from the cartel who get cuts of other things while they are dealing with contractors who work purely on commission from sales.
>>
>>81497820
Well even then Tuco is only bringing in $20k a week to the Cartel selling 4lb of meth. That seems like a distinctly poor return.
>>
>>81496179
WE WANT CHILLY WILLY!
>>
>>81497876
Well they probably sell this as the good shit or dillute it to sell it for even more. Doesnt stop them from using other meth from other cooks.
>>
>>81497910
What
>>
>>81497969
The bag of ice Ernesto bought for Chuck had Chilly Willy, the penguin from the Woody wood pecker show, on it.
>>
>>81496876
one is a digital tracer that gives a map version of the routes its travelled
vs
the other is a homing beacon using a radio signal to track it to its source

one is passive one is active
>>
Feels like everything is adopting this HBO style season long storytelling mode and they forget about the individual episodes. Ironically Breaking Bad was very good at episodic storytelling but BCS and a lot of current shows just feel like a big narrative cut up into chunks. I'll be glad when The Leftovers are back next week, Lindelof was always good at that. Like how in LOST the flashback structure meant that individual episodes had to function as their own self contained parables as well as moving the story forward.
>>
>>81497876
They work in volume and are willing to have reduced returns for market domination.
>>
>>81496179
>Did anything even happen in th season premiere?
In "present day" it seems that Jimmy's health concerns could come into question
Mike methodically and desperately finds a way to turn the tables on those keeping tabs on him and is now on his way to hunting them down
Chucks plan begins to show it's teeth, as Howard is involved, and Ernesto is slyly being influenced to aid in chucks master plan as well
Kim and Jimmy's work relationship continues to be hard on both of them, and it's foreshadowed Kim will have major moral issues with taking money from a fraudulent win.
How is this not a good premiere episode which sets up the dramatic events in the next season? Even Vince let it slip that the action really starts to get going by episode four. Like, yeah, it's a slow show. That's fucking irrelevant if it's still good writing that alludes to even better writing? We are in the hands of great story tellers, and most people have forgotten what that feels like. Enjoy the characters, don't panic and ask them to rush. Chuck even says it in the first episode. "Don't you want to make a name for yourself? Why ride on someone else coat tails? If you focus on your job and do good work, eventually people will notice"
Same goes for breaking bad. Yeah that show had meth and guns, but meth and guns drama does not make, inherently. It actually was a very slow show, and in my opinion doesn't actually become the INTENSE ACTION THRILLER until around episode 12 of season 3. And everything else in season 3 is pretty fucking slow, including an episode where nothing happens outside of a hospital waiting room, and an episode where Walter and Jesse catch a fly. I'm just saying.
>>
Was this episode kino? Or am I too high right now?
>>
>>81498143
tldr
>>
File: gilliganberg.png (550KB, 890x870px) Image search: [Google]
gilliganberg.png
550KB, 890x870px
>>81498143
yess..... good goyim
>>
>>81498261
Not an argument
>>
>>81498143
is that you Vince?
>>
>>81498307
I sure wish I was. I'd be a great writer.
>>
essential delaycore
>>
>>81498295
yes it is
>>
>>81496179
Shut the FUCK UP you REDDIT CUNT

I'm so sick and tired of the fucking plebs on this site bitching about this kino. You retarded fucking cunt, kill yourself
>>
>>81498365
you typing kinda fast there son, you should try s l o w i n g d o w n
>>
I watched this in 2.56x speed and it was still slow.
>>
>>81498361
Well then it makes no sense. Vince is a subversive Jew with over arching schemes to control masses and stay on top.

He actually is a tv show runner that doesn't even make very much money who only started to make any success very recently, during breaking bads final season when the show became a hit, for five years up til then it was essentially his passion project that only he and critics gave a shit about. He writes what he wants to watch, damn what people think. I tend to find his shows really really good. If you don't, that's fine. But, I'd say you have bad taste, or aren't giving it a chance. Thats just me.
>>
>>81498484
>He writes what he wants to watch
Who would ever want to watch Better Call Saul more than once?
>>
>>81498542
Lol, dude I have watched season one and two numerous times and I literally just fired up tonight's episode again right now, second viewing. That's like asking who would want to watch the star wars trilogy more than once. Fans?
>>
File: wilkj1.jpg (184KB, 1024x680px) Image search: [Google]
wilkj1.jpg
184KB, 1024x680px
>>81498484
>jews are cool
why did you post this

also doxxed your family faggot check pic related
>>
>>81498542
Also you do realize that the shows get their directing style from Sergio Lyone mainly, in fact the showrunners don't allow directors to start filming their episode before watching the first ten minutes of once upon a time in the west. Is For A Few Dollars movie slow boring shit where nothing happens? Maybe to some, but not me. BCS/BB are basically Leone films, The Sopranos and 24 all had a baby, The Wire and The Godfather sprinkled on top, and I kinda fucking love it but be fair, don't just shit on it cause it's in season two and there's no explosions, fucking understand WHAT it is, you don't judge country for not being rap, that sort of thing.
>>
>>81497375
>>81497506
>both faggots say gay shit then lawl KEYNOO
Not surprised
>>
>>81498613
I posted that because I was verbally explaining what that dudes "argument" could have POSSIBLY been, based on a single image, to point out that it means nothing.
>>
>>81498671
but you dont have an argument
>>
>>81496677
>>81497539
he proved he was a hack in season 3actually
>>
>>81498702
I JUST FUCKING WROTE FOUR PARAGRPAHS OF SHIT
>>81498649
>>81498570
>>81498484
>>81498143
>>
>>81498649
Oh this is sad to read. Sergio Leone is skilled and he knows his pacing. Big difference is that in a Leone film you're not going to watch seven minutes of nothing and then see a spree of bombastic high velocity advertisements. Can you see why people think this doesn't work here?
>>
>>81498715
Hmm, how so?
>>
this is literally the worst board on 4chan
>>
>>81498759
Also Leone he points his camera at interesting sets and good scenery. Exotic things I can't see out my window.
>>
BCS s1 was better than any BrBa season.

I don't remember a single second of S2 desu, I don't feel like rewatching so I'll likely just drop the show
>>
>>81498759
So you say that because there are advertisements on television, they should abandon their pacing? Makes no sense. Most people don't even watch it on TV, anyway, and if I was making tv I'd want to film what I want to watch, advertisements be damned. I have to adhere to them and make a fucking ADHD sitcom because they exist? Nah, and it never bothered me anyway, besides that it makes me wait for more show. Doesn't destroy the pacing of the story for me anymore than having to get up for a sandwich while the movie is on pause does.
>>
>>81498809
You're comparing television pacing to film pacing. They're very different and have to be treated different. I don't care if you think they appear the same on the surface because they involve cameras and actors-- they're completely different mediums.
>>
>>81498741
lel
>>
>>81498766
>wah they don't like my kinos, why don't they validate meeee?

Eat shit vince cocksuckers. Contrarians against taste
>>
>>81498741
/r/iamverysmart material my lad
>>
>>81498793
Even though I've been defending BCS and Vince this entire thread I'd be the first guy to admit season two of BCS could possibly be the worst season of rhe Breaking Bad universe so far. But it's all for good reason ultimately and they too are still kinda figuring everything out, especially since the turn to make Chuck a villian came very late in the writing process of season one and was a major illumination to the writers, and again, I don't really begrudge the season for being what it was cause I still really liked it and it was eintertaining, but ultimately it was an exercise of getting from point a to point b, which happens to be
the place that they writers really want to be to go have some real fun.
>>
>>81498880
this whiny discussion and unintelligible paragraphs posted in every thread is why this board is shit. was I defending vince in my post? retard
>>
>>81498921
>an ENTIRE shit season was made for a good reason

RETARD ALERT
>>
>>81498924
Its one obsessed faggot who (you)'d himself 5 times and called S5 of BrBa 'classic'

If you think that's representative of this boards content this must literally be the first thread you've ever opened on /tv/
>>
>>81498860
Well tv has changed. Apart from the fact that so many shows are watched ONLINE , people don't much give a shit for that way of thinking, if you really think that TV directors should not aim to make a "film every week" then I guess that's your outlook, but I find it silly, especially since this has been going on for a long time, and ESPECIALLY since I generally don't like tv at all, most shows bug me based solely on their pacing and direction but of course writing as well but the first two don't help at all. If TV pacing really is a thing then I don't really CARE if Vince isn't adherring to it because i don't even like it. Plus, he still writes with the confines of the adversiments, scenes are completed scenes, it's not like watching a movie on TV where they throw the commercials in at random places, you still get the resolution of a scene before a break, always. Like miniature films within miniature films. Like I said anyway, the commercials just don't RUIN the fucking show for me, that'd just be kind weirs unless I was a total autist. I don't want them there but it's fucking tv, what re you gonna do?
>>
I love this show.
>>
But the beep boop beep song...
>>
>>81498918
Then post it and enjoy your up votes
>>
Lmao get a blog faggot who keeps writing paragraphs or better yet a journal
>>
>>81498943
Yeah except i even said ITS NOT SHIT AND I FOUND IT VERY EINTERTAINING AND WELL WRITTEN I JUST ALSO RECOGNIZE ITS FAULTS, I SAID IT WAS THE WEAKEST SEASON OF THE BREAKING BAD UNIVERSE, WHICH IS STILL BETTER THAN MOOOOOOST, FUUUUUUUCK
>>
>>81496677
He proved he was a hack on whatever season the edgy silent Mexican twins showed up
>>
OK /TV/ WAS THE EPISODE SHIT OR NOT I DONT WANT YOUR FUCKING LIFE STORY
>>
>>81496179
I stopped watching after that episode in season 2 where the opening scene was a full 6 minutes long and had literally nothing to do with the plot and produced zero character development
>>
>>81499165
I'm the guy whos been defending Vince all night and I totally agree that shit was lame, but you know what, he has even said that's why they killed them off, they recognized they weren't working and re wrote the season. It's far from evidence for being a "hack" when he recognized a mistake on his show, got rid of it and ended up with Gus as the titular villian, leading into season four, who is generally regarded as a great character. Calling him a hack is just 4chan hyperbole looking for some triggers. I gotchu.
>>
>>81499170
It was as good as any other episode. If you hate slow pacing then wait til mid June and watch the season all at once for immediate satisfaction.
>>
>>81499170
shit, there ya go
>>
>>81499170
Again its obviously one faggot spamming
>>
>>81499170
it was kino
>>
>>81499305
Comfy af
>>
>>81499249
>I'm the huge nigger spamming the thread with long incoherent posts

WE KNOW
>>
it's filler the series

literally half of the episode was the bald cuck fucking around with batteries
>>
>>81499337
Kek
>>
Have a good night guys pleasure doing autism with you
>>
File: Leone ITW Script OUATITW.jpg (97KB, 483x1188px) Image search: [Google]
Leone ITW Script OUATITW.jpg
97KB, 483x1188px
>>81498649
>in fact the showrunners don't allow directors to start filming their episode before watching the first ten minutes of once upon a time in the west
I've never heard this anecdote before, but if this is true, I'm really happy to hear it. For me this intro is the pinnacle of cinema, yet it goes against everything film schools teach about screenwriting or what the industry execs want to greenlight. It thinks in terms of cinematic writing versus literary/theatrical writing, it thinks outside the box: it understands cinema is about sculpting in time and exploring space and geometry. I don't think Vince and his team are anywhere near the talent and understanding of kino (visual cues, tempo, etc) of of a maestro like Leone, but it's one of the few things I've enjoyed about BCS, how sometimes an entire episode act will be one extended scene focused on purely audiovisual storytelling instead of dialogue-driven TV melodrama.
>>
>>81499560
It's true, look it up friend
>>
>>81496179
I thought it was a reasonably interesting first episode....

But you're right though. You know how Walking Dead takes about 4-5 hours worth of material, adds a ton of filler, and then makes a whole season out of it. So you get many episodes of filler and slow plot builds.... well, this show does it exponentially worse.

I think Vince Gilligan had about an entire season worth of good and interesting material, but he wants to get the biggest possible paycheck out of it so he's dragging it on forever. It keeps him relevant longer to make it last.... I think he figures if he keeps on procrastinating getting to the material we want to see, how Saul Goodman became a crime lord, it'll keep on getting renewed... but I think if they don't get to the meat and potatoes of the series, this season will be it's last.

When it's moving, this show can be nearly as fun as breaking bad. When Saul's criminal antics take front and center, it's very fun to watch, he's also hilareous. When the criminals enter the show like Nacho or Tuco, it's very good. The material with Mike (and Gus later), is fascinating.

But the majority of the show is a slow burn legal drama about Saul fighting poverty, family drama, and a damaged love life. That's not what we want to see. If that's what we wanted, we'd watch Matlock.

This show has potential but there's way too much tease and filler and not enough payoff.

They cannot have a whole nother season that's slow burn, that'll get it canceled, mark my words. They need to bring Gus into it, give Mike, Hector, Tuco, and Nacho bigger roles. Use Saul for comic relief often.

I think Vince Gilligan just wants it to run as long as possible and if he doesn't get to the material people want to see keeps figuring they'll renew it indefinitely on the strength of Breaking Bad.

Still gonna keep watching but I'd say you could probably watch the 5 or 6 episodes of real content, skip the others, and miss nothing. Too much filler.
>>
>>81499748
All of that is kinda jumping the gun a little bit, but that being said it's also irrelevant because guess what, this season does bring Gus back in and does give Hector and nacho must bigger roles and Jimmy will interact with them. So....There you go, guess we are in the clear.
>>
>>81496179
It's a reasonably interesting first episode of the season. Was it anything great? No, but it looks like it could build into great material (an adequate summary of the entire series).

BUT you must consider that they generally bookend each season with their most interesting material.... and if that's gonna be some of the most interesting content of the season, it's likely to be no better than the first or second.

They need to get this series moving. It WILL have interesting material if it's not cancelled before he gets there from Vince Gilligan dicking around.

But enough of the foreplay. We KNOW there's interesting material on the way because Saul becoming a crime lord in Gus's corner against the cartel is actually very interesting.

But Vince is doing nothing but teasing us. It's all foreplay. The worst thing this series can do is be all halfassed foreplay (and I suspect the network only has one season left of patience for that) and none of the material we wanted.

Vince is walking a tight rope here. He knows once he essentially completes Saul's story arc, the series is done so rather than even work at getting the story to where it needs to get going, he simply fucks around with a lot of shit that we don't care about; Saul's poverty, his ailing love life, his damaged family.

I'm about 90% this series will end without even beginning properly. It will end before Jimmy even becomes Saul or gets involved in criminal enterprises. It's not as though the network didn't give him a chance to tell the story he wanted. They gave him 3 seasons and 2 would probably have been sufficient if Gilligan wasn't dicking around. But it's likely to be cancelled after another season of this nonsense.

Is it good? No, but it's pretty decent and watchable. But no one would ever watch this slow burn legal nonsense if they didn't know it would EVOLVE into something much more interesting. Would be a shame if this show gets canned without ever getting there
>>
Poor plebs don't realize not every fucking scene needs to move the plot forward. Matter fact, the most enjoyable scenes in every critically acclaimed show are those little ones showing character doing - things, things that define them as characters. You wanna plot-forwarding, stick with Criminal Minds, you fucking faggots.
>>
>>81498143
>trashing the fly
>still being this retarded
I truly feel sorry for people that can't understand the importance of that episode.
>>
>all these idiots berating Better Call Saul
I bet you lot loved WestWorld with your pleb tastes. Eitherway, you clearly need ADD pills
>>
>>81498741
At least you understand your writing is shit.
>>
>>81496680
t. Junior high school major
>>
>>81496699
I have the feeling that those Gene's season opener encapsulate the essence of each season
S1 : we see Gene going about his legit buisness, only looking at Saul's commercials when he's by himself at home. S1 is about Jimmy being under Chuck's thumb and trying to fit in
S2 : we see Gene stuck in the garbage disposal room, with a choice : the legit but long way out, waiting for someone to open the regular door, or the easy way out. In the end he chooses the first option but it's implied he's been boiling internally ("SG was here"). S2 is about him going more and more frontal against Chuck, about Jimmy's beginning to crack
S3 : we see Gene briefly confronting two police officers to help a shoplifter. It sums up what he's been doing as Saul Goodman.
S3 will be about him becoming full-on Saul
>>
so why did he leave a gascap outside his house at the end?
>>
>>81496179

Do you watch anything other than capeshit OP?
>>
>>81497923
This. You're deluded if you think an operation like Tuco's would only work on Heisenberg's production
>>
>it's a /tv/ needs every single plot point spelled out for them again episode

Just make some more threads about a fucking comic book trailer, keks
>>
>>81498078
The episode about Mike whacking the two crooked cops in s1 was one of the best stand alone in the BrBa universe
>>
File: 1469812229950.png (261KB, 540x401px) Image search: [Google]
1469812229950.png
261KB, 540x401px
Chuck's plan is going to involve Kim
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
fucking Chuck
>>
>>81498394
Die hard fan here, and I fucking can't get tired of this meme :')
>>
God, it's the most boringest thing I've seen in my life.

Jesus Christ.

Why are the writers such cowards?
Whatever, just jump to the sequel rails. Jimmy goes rogue and becomes lawyer again. They clearly lack freedom with this prequel box.
>>
GUYS I WATCHED THIS SHOW THAT HAS BEEN SLOW FOR TWENTY EPISODES AND IT WAS, WELL, SHALL WE SAY, NOT FAST? I CAN'T BELIEVE IT
>>
>We get to see an old man eating peanuts in a 3 minute scene
Is Vince just a giant troll?
>>
>>81503338
>peanuts
Everyone, this is the average man who dislikes BCS.
>>
>>81503338
They're miniature walnuts. Are you an American? You type like oune.
>>
Ernie works for the cartel, right?
>>
File: 131854397439.jpg (79KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
131854397439.jpg
79KB, 1280x720px
>>81503338
>>81504083
>peanuts
>walnuts
>>
File: Screenshot_2017-04-10-17-58-07-1.png (620KB, 1080x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2017-04-10-17-58-07-1.png
620KB, 1080x1080px
>>81504662
Welp, You made me reply
>>
File: 201-JimmyPool.jpg (204KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
201-JimmyPool.jpg
204KB, 1920x1080px
This is the comfiest show ever created.
>>
>>81502967
Guy who pulled up to his car swapped the bug out for a new one cus of the batter, I assume. Mike left the new bug at his house so they don't see him coming as he follows the old one
>>
>>81504331
Ernie is clearly time travelling young Gus. I can't understand how some ADHD normie kids still missed it.
>>
so old fart grampa was about to kill someone? who? why? are totally assuming everyone has seen past seasons? i totally forgot happenings of last season
>>
>>81506933 see >>81505483

u r a big dummeh
>>
>>81506973
no why was oldman in the desert man
>>
File: mpv-shot0001.png (2MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
mpv-shot0001.png
2MB, 1920x1080px
What's wrong with Chuck's thumb?
>>
>>81497539
Not the guy but the m60 forced the shown into a corner. Unlike season 4.
>>
>>81507467

Read a wiki
>>
>>81507630
Season 5 of BB was a complete joke. Total shitshow.
>>
>>81505229
It really is
>>
YO BITCH so great to see y'all discussing BB after so long. Really appreciate your love man, and maybe you can tell Vince I appreciate you guys. If somebodeh wants to hit me on X bawx live we gonna race on NFS huh? I even played in the movie bitch, it's cheap. JUST in case y'know?
>>
>>81506933
he was going to kill hector salamanca (if you watched BB, the old guy with the bell on the wheelchair)
mike had stolen a bunch of hector's money he was sending to mexico in a semi truck's tires
mike just left the driver tied up on the side of the road and some random good samaritan helped him
hector wanted the whole thing covered up so he had the samaritan killed, which really upset mike
>>
Pretty good episode. That rainbow scene was incredibly obvious though.
>>
>>81497632
haha good one autist!
>>
>>81502938

Goddam this show truly is poetry
>>
File: 1491886600499.png (196KB, 295x280px) Image search: [Google]
1491886600499.png
196KB, 295x280px
>Betsy's actress is going to be a regular on Preacher
Mommytelekino lives on at AMC.
>>
why doesnt this show have young characters any more? some guy like jesse and his crew are really missing
>>
>>81505229
I agree.
>>
>>81510447
>low res
>>
>>81510447
ehmm ok? creepy
>>
So if Ernesto warns Jimmy will he be seen by /tv/ as savior or snitch
>>
>>81499165
>edgy silent Mexican twins
>legendary assassins
>get killed by a fat cop
>>
>>81496179
better callsaul is shit because of AMC
they always do this.
Make the first season half decent then fuck up the rest because they are greedy kikes who just want money cutting costs with a frozensledgehammer.
Same with the walking dead
Breaking Bad was good because it was co produced with SONY.
>>
>>81496179
DUDE MUH KIM LMAO
DUDE MUH CHUCK LMAO
DUDE MIKE WALKING AROUND LMAO
>>
>>81499058
isnt everyone trying to kill Saul already dead anyway? What does he still need to be in witness protection for?
>>
Mikes actor will legit die of old age before anything happens
>>
>>81511121
He's not in witness protection. He's hiding from the authorities under a new identity
>>
>>81511090
fucking this
All-Mighty-Cunts
>>
Chuck = Cuck
>>
Has there ever been a better pleb-filter than BCS? In that regard, it's the 2001 of tv.
>>
>>81511121
because he's still linked to a multinational drug empire that crashed and burned infamously
>>
>>81511846
It's alright, but it's not a very deep show. Doesn't come close to 2001 in that regard.
>>
This show would have gotten canceled after season 1 if it wasn't a BB spinoff
>>
I hate using the word boring, but this show is boring. Why does it take 5 mins for a person to check if their car isn't bugged? It doesn't serve anything to the plot. It's just a waste of time.
>>
the idiots who watch this show because it's a spinoff of breaking bad but still complain about it are the reason television sucks so much today. don't watch shitty spinoffs if you don't want networks to make them.

even breaking bad wasn't that good towards the end. it wasn't interesting once gus died.
>>
>>81512381
>it wasn't interesting once gus was introduced*

Only Season 1 of BB was good
>>
>>81507627
Clubbing. Micheal McKean needs to lay off the fried foods, it's a sign of advanced heart disease.
>>
>>81512437
season 1 was definitely the best but I wouldn't say it was bad after that. better than the average stuff on tv.
>>
>>81512352
i find it funny that you harp on that rather than the giant waste of time cinnabon is every season
>>
>>81498484
It didn't make it 5 seasons without a fanbase you fucking retard.

When it started getting talked about on the one website you use, isn't when it became a 'hit'
>>
>>81512352
pleb: filtered
>>
>>81512352
Mike is a guy who's been around the block and knows every trick in the book. When he finds nothing he still refuses to believe he isn't being tracked, even after spending several hours personally stripping his car down to its parts and ultimately getting rid of it completely just to be sure.

Gus a smart, meticulous, and patient man who wouldn't place a tracking device where it could be found.

Neither character would stand out the way they have if Mike just immediately found the tracking device under the frame of his car. Mike only ever ends up in Gus's employ because of how extensive and invaluable his skills are, probably after proving he can keep up in a cat and mouse game with the most elusive man in the Breaking Bad universe and even inconspicuously gain the upper hand over him. One instance in Breaking Bad that comes to mind:
>If I can't find any trace of you before '89, I seriously doubt Schrader can.
That's why Mike becomes Gus's guy. An ordinary man would've put the tracking device wherever and called it a day, and ordinary man would've at best given up after scrapping the car. Mike and Gus aren't ordinary men. Even someone who's also been around the block like Hank looked ordinary with the obvious tracking device that an impulsive idiot like Walt found.

It also retroactively reinforces just how sly Gus is, and that emotions and vengeance were the sole factor in his downfall.
>>
This episode suffered from a lack of batteries and battery related plots.
>>
>show has a season where nothing fucking happens
>ends on a cliff hanger on the finale
>STILL nothing happens
>>
>>81513804

Posts like yours is why I come to this shithole mate
>>
>>81496179

lol better call sual is better then breaking bad by a mile. You would understand this if you were not a pleb. Thanks for pointing out how pleb you are
>>
>>81513281
kys yourself
>>
Yessss the badbadnotgood part
Thread posts: 172
Thread images: 16

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.